Girls/women just don't think of me in sexual terms

Shielded

Reaction score
Re: Man the f*** up

Axon said:
By hopeless, I meant nothing of hair loss. Rather, I meant the insane, woe-is-me everything is hair loss attitude that revolves around here, as your post indicates.

I say something and it is GROSSLY misinterpreted. Granted, a lot of what I say is ambigious by design; I refuse to spoon feed relatively smart people simplistic concepts. But when I say "man, you misunderstood me. Sometimes this site is hopeless," that has nothing to do with hair loss - rahter, it's a knock on the people in it.

What I was saying in my original post in this thread is that despite my obvious flaws: a nose that goes in about 4 different directions, an obvious thin spot on my crown, and acne scars that make Kevin Spacey's face in Pay it Forward look tame, I still get laid all the f****ing time.

Why? Cause I'm a f****ing man, son; I don't act like a b****. It's that simple. I was at some girl's house the other day, and she was wearing this short skirt. We were supposed to go out to run her errands or something. When I got there I suggested we should stay in, she said no. She kept bending over though, and her *** was looking fine, and eventually, that primitive, masculine instinct took over and I bent her over the counter, flipped up her skirt, and had my way with her.

And she loved it. Which didn't make sense to me, because I acted like a serious prick in doing this. I later asked her why she liked it, because really, I just took her ***.

She told me that's how a man should be. And I find this to be true of more women then you think: they want you to pursue them, and they like to play hard to get. They won't admit it, of course, but they want it. You can't be overly timid and expect to score.
You're right and wrong. Your actions got you laid, but it was legitimate rape (fortunately, she was a girl who enjoys being raped, there are girls like that). Whereas you think you're a "man" for getting laid, you're also a rapist for the way you did it and you have a long way to go with your maturity.
Turning her around, grabbing her and kissing her would have been a better approach than to slide your shaft in while she's bent over, don't ya think?

Axon

Reaction score
lol, read the subsequent post. Further, you contradicted yourself. I'd explain how, but I'll let you go nuts trying to figure it out. You're the type of jabroni who will.

Oh, and by the way, you have absolutely no idea about how mature I am, so don't make comments on that based on one post of mine. For example, I could make many assessments about you based on your idiotic response to me here:

1. You're not detail oriented.

2. You don't read things all the way through

3. You're a moron

Et cetera. sh*t like this is why no one wants to share any experiences on here: as soon as you do, some judgmental jack-off hiding behind his little gray box comes out of the woodwork.

maroon

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw in some comments here.

I'm only 20, but from my own personal experience if you are relaxed & reasonably confident around people in general you are already half-way there with women.

Women generally don't like men who are afraid/nervous to approach them, (Trust me I know). They can pick up on this so easily you'd be amazed! It's like a radar. Also the more women you meet and speak to randomly, the better you will get at it.

Pesonally I've had things happening in my life this last year which has made my luck with women turn completely around (for the better), being more relaxed & open towards new people I don't already know is one of the major factors. This is something I've gotten a lot better at since moving away from home & getting a life that is 100% my own.

Having the looks on your side is an advantage but not essential. I have seen many men that are considered to be less attractive with stunning looking girls.

Myself I am quite lucky in the looks dept (being tall helps alot too, I'm 6'4) - but many of my friends are much smaller & maybe not as good looking (who am i to judge though?) - but they have been with a lot more girls than I have.

Don't know if this helps at all but thought I'd post anyway. In a nuthsell, girls seem to love personality strengths.

maroon

Reaction score
Freestyle said:
HELL YEAH!!!

Come on, guys -- g...oh, I've already done that one.

Anyway, here's a tip for you;

Girls don't like 'nice guys', but they also don't like 'jerks'. You just need to be more secure and confident than they are. Even if it's just by a little bit.

A woman's natural instinct is to gravitate towards men who have social value and/or strength. A girl doesn't reject you and go out with the musclebound club owner because he's a prick -- she does it because he has what it takes to prolong her survival, physically and socially.

It's a simple element of society. Guys and girls rally around the confident leader, because he ensures their best chance of survival.

If you're the brooding, sensitive loner in the corner, giving girls a smoldering sneer as they walk past, then you're not going to get anywhere. Why would she want you? If she picks you, she's the girl sitting in the corner with the brooding loner. That lowers her social value. You may be a nice and caring guy, but when push came to shove, what do you have that guarantees her safety?

And I'm not saying this to brand women as superficial. Guys do it too. And even then, we're not doing it superficially either. It's a primal survival instinct.

You don't need to be an arrogant jerk to pull off confidence -- because she'll ditch you just as quickly if you randomly pick a fight with another guy or belittle her male friends. You need to be the leader of men -- the guy the girls want to be with, but also the guy other guys don't mind shooting the $#iT with.

You need to prove your social worth by interacting with a large base of people and commanding respect for who you are, not just an invented persona. You need to be the type of guy who can hit on a girl even when she's using a 'Propecia boyfriend' AND have the Propecia's respect at the end of the night.

And NONE of this changes, whether you have one hair on your head or a hundred thousand.

Be the leader of men. Or at least be very high up in the entourage of a leader of men.

These points are put accross pretty direct, and from what I've experienced in my life so far; they are perfectly valid in general. I agree to most.

Shielded

Reaction score
Axon said:
lol, read the subsequent post. Further, you contradicted yourself. I'd explain how, but I'll let you go nuts trying to figure it out. You're the type of jabroni who will.

Oh, and by the way, you have absolutely no idea about how mature I am, so don't make comments on that based on one post of mine. For example, I could make many assessments about you based on your idiotic response to me here:

3. You're a moron

Et cetera. $#iT like this is why no one wants to share any experiences on here: as soon as you do, some judgmental jack-off hiding behind his little gray box comes out of the woodwork.
And egotistical idiots like you think you're the man and you have all the answers and that the world should see things the way you do.

Get off your high horse, dumbass.

Axon

Reaction score
Shielded said:
Axon said:

3. You're a moron

Et cetera. $#iT like this is why no one wants to share any experiences on here: as soon as you do, some judgmental jack-off hiding behind his little gray box comes out of the woodwork.
And egotistical idiots like you think you're the man and you have all the answers and that the world should see things the way you do.

Get off your high horse, dumbass.

Sorry, but I'm not wrong here. This has nothing to do with my ego or a "high horse." You accused me of a very serious crime (and then even admitted it was consensual, which pretty much kills your rape accusations there killer) that I actually did not commit based on the following:

1. A facetious statement designed to be funny/shocking/slightly boasting

2. Ignorance of a subsequent amendment to that statement

How exactly do you expect me to react? The fact is, you fucked up, and I bite back. You'll never admit it, of course - oh no no no no no no. You'll even convince yourself that you were right.

Bottom line: you wanna say I did something? You better come stronger than you did, son. Be happy I even let you post here.

soccerguy11

Reaction score
don't know about you guys but hair loss has got me to f*** as many girls as i possibly can. i nowadays (im only 20 and balding like hell) have a very low self-esteem which is causing me to compensate by hooking up with women. haha, its sortof ironically funny.

CCS

Reaction score
axon did not rape her. he just made it sound that way because he was trying to prove that confidence matters, and needed some proof. However, he later addmitted that SHE made the first move by taking off his shirt (after they were kissing). Not rape, but it does not support his point either. The TRUTH is, if she raises it a notch, you need to raise it a notch. She is VERY unlikely to take it all the way without any help. Sex is fun and does not happen unless people make it happen, and no one wants to sit next to a hot personal all day and neither person make any move, when they can sit next to someone a little less hot who makes stuff happen.

CCS

Reaction score
women wanting guys who are popular is BS. Women are no different than men, and i could give a f*** less if a woman is popular. The reason women go for popular men is they get comfortable around people when they hear and see them in action. if you sit on the side lines and have everything in common with a woman, she has no idea you have anything in common with her or that you even like her. getting hit on is flattering and less stressful than hitting on someone. If you don't hit on her, she will get pissed off that you are not coming over to her, and she will take out her frustration by going for a less attractive guy who does. Some women will make the first move, but the people who make the first move will get better looking partners than the people who settle for those making the first move. men fall for strippers because they look good, not for any other reason, except maybe that they are more sexually liberated. women are the same. i've looked at many couples, and they all looked about evenly matched. 1 out of seven were fairly unevenly matched, but the height of the guy or his paying for her or his car usually explained the differences. The fact is you don't know how long they have been together or who is paying or who is kissing the others butt or who must make the other laugh or what size his penis is or what one of them looks like with there shirt off or if both of them are deaf, and most guys can't even judge other guys.

CCS

Reaction score
women wanting guys who are popular is BS. Women are no different than men, and i could give a f*** less if a woman is popular. The reason women go for popular men is they get comfortable around people when they hear and see them in action. if you sit on the side lines and have everything in common with a woman, she has no idea you have anything in common with her or that you even like her. getting hit on is flattering and less stressful than hitting on someone. If you don't hit on her, she will get pissed off that you are not coming over to her, and she will take out her frustration by going for a less attractive guy who does. Some women will make the first move, but the people who make the first move will get better looking partners than the people who settle for those making the first move. men fall for strippers because they look good, not for any other reason, except maybe that they are more sexually liberated. women are the same. i've looked at many couples, and they all looked about evenly matched. 1 out of seven were fairly unevenly matched, but the height of the guy or his paying for her or his car usually explained the differences. The fact is you don't know how long they have been together or who is paying or who is kissing the others butt or who must make the other laugh or what size his penis is or what one of them looks like with there shirt off or if both of them are deaf, and most guys can't even judge other guys.

CCS

Reaction score
sdgdsg

CCS

Reaction score
there is a small amount of truth to women liking popular guys:

If she sees you socializing, then she knows you get along well with other people and can sociallize with her. However, if she does not like the way you sociallize, it can backfire.

if you want to find the perfect match for yourself and are willing to wait, just list exactly what you are looking for, and you will find her faster, but at the cost of not getting other fun women along the way. however, your ideal might not really be your ideal and you may find this too late.

If you want to have fun along the way, don't say what you are looking for or what you are. just focus on laughter and other stuff all people like, and let her hope you meet her other requirements. Most people turn a blind eye to other's faults once they see enough good qualities. women often don't mind dating a jerk if he looks good for this reason, whereas if you is just with you for your personality, going off on one of her friends will get you dumped immediately.

CCS

Reaction score
there is a small amount of truth to women liking popular guys:

If she sees you socializing, then she knows you get along well with other people and can sociallize with her. However, if she does not like the way you sociallize, it can backfire.

if you want to find the perfect match for yourself and are willing to wait, just list exactly what you are looking for, and you will find her faster, but at the cost of not getting other fun women along the way. however, your ideal might not really be your ideal and you may find this too late.

If you want to have fun along the way, don't say what you are looking for or what you are. just focus on laughter and other stuff all people like, and let her hope you meet her other requirements. Most people turn a blind eye to other's faults once they see enough good qualities. women often don't mind dating a jerk if he looks good for this reason, whereas if you is just with you for your personality, going off on one of her friends will get you dumped immediately.

CCS

Reaction score
it is true that if you talk to more women and are more relaxed, you will get prettier women than you thought you could get. it is also true that most guys will not be able to get the women they think are in the top tier. good social skills can take you one notch above yourself.

my brother said he was dating beautiful women, making me question the impact of hair loss, and then he told me his girlfriends were alll over 300 pounds, and that he likes pillowy women. all of at least 10 men who've told me they had pretty girlfriends or kissed a 10 actually were dating women whose appearance I'd rate 2 points lower, except for the two guys whom i thought looked good. i see many couples come into 7 eleven, and only the evenly matched ones who are at least average looking show physical affection. many guys claim they think their partner is perfect by saying the other pretty women are flawed because they are too full of themselves for turning him down.

so don't take these guy's analogies and evolutionary ideas to seriously. just work on making women feel welcome and natural around you, and talk to enough to make yourself feel welcome, after you fix your flaws that are in your immediate power, and you will find that you can do a bit better than you thought.

also remember that as long as you look somewhat attractive, and there are no better looking guys around, or the ones who are around don't think this girl is pretty enough, then go give it a shot even if she is out of your legue. she may not want to commit, but if you approach her right, after she's given up on the other guys, she might go for you. she is horny too.

CCS

Reaction score
it is true that if you talk to more women and are more relaxed, you will get prettier women than you thought you could get. it is also true that most guys will not be able to get the women they think are in the top tier. good social skills can take you one notch above yourself.

my brother said he was dating beautiful women, making me question the impact of hair loss, and then he told me his girlfriends were alll over 300 pounds, and that he likes pillowy women. all of at least 10 men who've told me they had pretty girlfriends or kissed a 10 actually were dating women whose appearance I'd rate 2 points lower, except for the two guys whom i thought looked good. i see many couples come into 7 eleven, and only the evenly matched ones who are at least average looking show physical affection. many guys claim they think their partner is perfect by saying the other pretty women are flawed because they are too full of themselves for turning him down.

so don't take these guy's analogies and evolutionary ideas to seriously. just work on making women feel welcome and natural around you, and talk to enough to make yourself feel welcome, after you fix your flaws that are in your immediate power, and you will find that you can do a bit better than you thought.

also remember that as long as you look somewhat attractive, and there are no better looking guys around, or the ones who are around don't think this girl is pretty enough, then go give it a shot even if she is out of your legue. she may not want to commit, but if you approach her right, after she's given up on the other guys, she might go for you. she is horny too.

if not and you come off nice, she might might have a friend who would want you.

CCS

Reaction score
my hairloss is not my biggest problem

it is possible that hairloss and shortness combined might not be enough to stop someone from getting attractive dates. i also have a big by semi-blended in scar on my forehead, 15 big moles on my back, a hunch back i'm having trouble fixing, and plenty of body hair. at least the body hair can be lasered off when I get the money. i'm actually much more self conscious about my back than my hair, and would accept Norwood 5 if it would straighten my back. I was told by a Doctor who looked at it that my vertebrea are probably wedge shaped. i could pay $80 for an x-ray to knwo for sure, but i'm just exercising it and hoping for the best.

23RussianBolding

Reaction score
Re: my hairloss is not my biggest problem

collegechemistrystudent said:
it is possible that hairloss and shortness combined might not be enough to stop someone from getting attractive dates. i also have a big by semi-blended in scar on my forehead, 15 big moles on my back, a hunch back i'm having trouble fixing, and plenty of body hair. at least the body hair can be lasered off when I get the money. i'm actually much more self conscious about my back than my hair, and would accept Norwood 5 if it would straighten my back. I was told by a Doctor who looked at it that my vertebrea are probably wedge shaped. i could pay $80 for an x-ray to knwo for sure, but i'm just exercising it and hoping for the best.
hi,
you seem to be very optimistic and positive in solving your problems. i wish i had your confidence. good luck man.

still_trying

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:

if not and you come off nice, she might might have a friend who would want you.

i bet there's also an inverse relationship between the number of posts you make on a hair loss forum and the number of women you meet/sleep with !!!!

CCS we've chatted before, so hopefully i won't sound offensive when i say you need to get out more. 1600 posts in a month and a half!!!

in one of your many posts i read (and i do find most of them informative, so thank you) you said your college grades had worsened since coming on here... don't waste your time and life on this site. I spend about 2 hours aweek on here and feel that's too much.. how much is there to know?!