Global Economy - Time to sound the alarm

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener, which movies on this subject do you recommend?
Zeitgeist I + II are of course mandatory.

CCS

Reaction score
I heard the only reason the unemployment rate has stabilized a bit is because unemployed people are going into the military.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Whyatt said:
The Gardener, which movies on this subject do you recommend?
Zeitgeist I + II are of course mandatory.

"The Money Masters". All Americans AND Britons should watch this. It's a long film, but at least watch the first five or ten minutes to get the feel for what is going on here. When watching, keep in mind that this film thesis was produced in 1995, yet it predicts in detail exactly what we are going through now, and lays out quite clearly the context that has brought us to the point we are facing now.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... gers&hair loss=en

If one doesn't want to watch the whole thing, advance to the 21:20 point in the film, and get a comprehensive explanation of exactly what is being done to us now.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
The start of week two of the economy saving stimulus package - the Dow plunges another 250 points.

My God, can we have another election??

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
As always Gardener, thank you for the insight.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
"The Money Masters". All Americans AND Britons should watch this. It's a long film, but at least watch the first five or ten minutes to get the feel for what is going on here. When watching, keep in mind that this film thesis was produced in 1995, yet it predicts in detail exactly what we are going through now, and lays out quite clearly the context that has brought us to the point we are facing now.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... gers&hair loss=en

If one doesn't want to watch the whole thing, advance to the 21:20 point in the film, and get a comprehensive explanation of exactly what is being done to us now.

I wish these economists were the politicians instead of who we have now.