Good two month results with complex regimen (pics)

GrowingItBack

Reaction score
Great results, and you've opened my eyes to the wonders of what vitamins can do for your hair!

I do have a question though... do you take all those pills at once, or do you space it out as the day goes on?

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
im sorry first but im havent yet figured how you did the green tea topical.. what did you do with the powder? i bought some green tea capsules that have powder in it.

Shawnab

Reaction score
Wow, amazing result.. inspired me. You had regrowth in every area.. amazing. Is there male pattern baldness in your family?

To add to your test, I'm going to do the same thing, just alittle different, see if I get the same results. My situation is almost identical to yours, I'm 22 and my hair is very simular, my hairline at your 59th day is about the same as mine now I think, maby alittle worse. Here is what I will be taking.. again, thank you for the detailed results.. hopefully together we can all find more and more ways to be successful in getting our hair back :)

Omega 3 - (3) omega 3 eggs, every day.
L-Arginine - (4) slices of Whole wheat bread, every day.
L-Lysine - I don't plan on this one changing, Cheese, Milk, and any dairy seems to be plenty of this.
Niacin - Carrots, Celery and Almonds as snack, every day.
Green Tea, Caffein will be taken in their liquad forms, every day.

Basicly, mine is just a lazy mans form of it. If this does not work after 2-3 months I will convert to your ways. ill report back in 2 months ;)

first

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowingItBack said:
Great results, and you've opened my eyes to the wonders of what vitamins can do for your hair!

I do have a question though... do you take all those pills at once, or do you space it out as the day goes on?
The pills are spread out to some extent. I take the omega 3 three times daily, same with r-ala (morning, day, night). I take the finasteride after dinner (to prevent any brain fog from affecting school, though I don't seem to get any regardless with this low dosage). The niacin, l-arginine and lysine before breakfast so they are not binded with other proteins and the rest I take after breakfast.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
dresden said:
im sorry first but im havent yet figured how you did the green tea topical.. what did you do with the powder? i bought some green tea capsules that have powder in it.
I just add it to minoxidil bottle and apply it, you may want to add some extra ethanol, depending on how much you add and how much minoxidil is left, then I apply it once daily (a small amount should be enough).

first

Established Member
Reaction score
Shawnab said:
Omega 3 - (3) omega 3 eggs, every day.
L-Arginine - (4) slices of Whole wheat bread, every day.
L-Lysine - I don't plan on this one changing, Cheese, Milk, and any dairy seems to be plenty of this.
Niacin - Carrots, Celery and Almonds as snack, every day.
Green Tea, Caffein will be taken in their liquad forms, every day.

Basicly, mine is just a lazy mans form of it. If this does not work after 2-3 months I will convert to your ways. ill report back in 2 months ;)
Aye, there is heavy male pattern baldness in my family, as I believe I wrote in my original post (it is doubtful anyone actually read the whole thing though).

What you are trying is an interesting concept and may work to a small extent but I think it is doubtful that you will see real visible results. L-Arginine and L-Lysine won't work, as they bind up with the other proteins, they need to be taken (alone) on an empty stomach to have the proper effect. Green tea and caffeine has some effect even if taken orally but you need extreme amounts of it (which would be unhealthy in itself). However, it is always great if people try new things, so good luck! :)

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Why the hell must you all overanalyze everything! The guy is simply a finasteride/minoxidil super responder - end of story. All the other unproven stuff is most likely not making an impact. Come to your senses people!

First, congrats on your great results man, consider yourself VERY fortunate that finasteride and minoxidil did something for you.

Viper

first

Established Member
Reaction score
vipergts said:
Why the hell must you all overanalyze everything! The guy is simply a finasteride/minoxidil super responder - end of story. All the other unproven stuff is most likely not making an impact. Come to your senses people!
So you claim TGF-B, TNF-a, nitric oxide, super oxidation, EGF, blood flow, oxygen, increased DHT inhibition, inflammation and apoptotic are irrelevant when it comes to hair and hair loss?

fightDHT

Reaction score
vipergts said:

First, congrats on your great results man, consider yourself VERY fortunate that finasteride and minoxidil did something for you.

Viper

While i tend towards agreeing that finasteride/minoxidil are the main ingredients doing most of the work for first here, i would also accept that if all those research guys with pharma companies hadn't "over analyzed" the balding process and its cause, we wouldn't have had finasteride/minoxidil in the first place...so overanalyzing is not all that bad... on the other hand if you tbelieve that finasteride was "discovered" to be a hair loss treatment, then first's experiments are all the more valuable....

Reaction score
Lets think here guys.......Why do most women have a full head of hair? What is it that most men do and most women do not do? That could lead to hormone stricken disease of hairloss hmmmmm Both men and women have lots of sex? So i don't think it has to do with the activity of sex because both sexes do it often....So if its not sex that is the antogonist of our shrinking follicles then hmmm Now lets think.....OH i got it.....ORGASM....Throughout a womens lifetime they do not have near as many orgasms as a man does in his lifetime. Some never experience orgasms at all....yet they are the ones walking around with a smile on their face and a full head of hair...thick healthy hair. Our follicles are shrinking because the physiological effects that numerous orgasms can take on certain follicles of the scalp over time.

Reaction score
All these orgasms are a trigger to form the fertile male from his youth to a dominant male by producing the classic Male Pattern Baldness...Which is a sign of a sexually mature male due to not the activity of sex but the end result of numerous orgasms over time. This causes the female to be less attracted to a male with a balding scalp because that balding scalp is a sign to the female that the male has already found a mate for sexual activity.

fightDHT

Reaction score
wow commonsense123...all ur 8 posts on this forum are the same thing said over and over again....if u r a spammer i dunno wat u r spammin for ....are u some kinda anti-orgasm freak?? :freak:

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
commonsense123 said:
Lets think here guys.......Why do most women have a full head of hair? What is it that most men do and most women do not do? That could lead to hormone stricken disease of hairloss hmmmmm Both men and women have lots of sex? So i don't think it has to do with the activity of sex because both sexes do it often....So if its not sex that is the antogonist of our shrinking follicles then hmmm Now lets think.....OH i got it.....ORGASM....Throughout a womens lifetime they do not have near as many orgasms as a man does in his lifetime. Some never experience orgasms at all....yet they are the ones walking around with a smile on their face and a full head of hair...thick healthy hair. Our follicles are shrinking because the physiological effects that numerous orgasms can take on certain follicles of the scalp over time.

Bollocks....

Difference is as simple as this....

(women’s) oestrogen as no effect on the hair....

(men’s) Testosterone does....

if your a male and orgasm every day you will still have the same amount of testosterone in you blood, than if you never touched your winkle....

Ever wondered why old women start to go bald? Because once a women goes through the change around the 50yr old mark.... their oestrogen levels start to drop, as they do they become less "woman" like... you will see old women with whiskers even.... because they no longer have any oestrogen in their system....

Men are different, from the age of adulthood we pretty much keep the same level of testosterone till we are old and grey....

its just us unlucky ones who's immune system see the testosterone as an attack as it is in the follicle region that suffer from male pattern baldness....

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
commonsense123 said:
All these orgasms are a trigger to form the fertile male from his youth to a dominant male by producing the classic Male Pattern Baldness...Which is a sign of a sexually mature male due to not the activity of sex but the end result of numerous orgasms over time. This causes the female to be less attracted to a male with a balding scalp because that balding scalp is a sign to the female that the male has already found a mate for sexual activity.
HAHAHAHAH wow. I have 2 words for you:
TOMMY LEE.

Reaction score
Hey...I'm honestly just trying to help anybody thats just starting to thin at the temples and vertex....I have read post after post after post on here for about 2 to 3 years and never have i posted....i tried all the treatments and got no success until i started to reduce the amount i masterbated....Ok rewind....i was with a girl for 4 years and we banged alot and i masterbated alot....i started dating her at 20 years old while i was in college....at the time my hair was thick thick really thick...no signs of male pattern baldness..until i got home one summer at the age of 22 i was styling my hair spiky surfer look...anyways i splashed water on the back of my head and thats when i noticed something was way wrong...i could see the skin on the vertex of my scalp...my hair was so thick you couldn't even see my scalp even when wet...anyways i freaked out and that was the downward turn to my confidence....later my temples began to thin and thats when i reallly started to go crazy and also my wallet began to empty on all the great treatments we got out there...Started on Saw Palmetto that was a flop, rubbed cayenne on head, tried procerin"ha big waste", and tons of other vitamins....6 months ago i got on proscar and just started taking curcumin with peperine....The only time i noticed my hair started to thickin was 3 weeks after i declared to atleast attempt not masterbating for a month. Some reason i felt i masterbated way to much and as a result my hair kept thinning out...basically not masterbating was the only other rational thing to try. So i did while on proscar and curcumin...i didn't orgasm for a month...very very hard to do...but i did and the result was my hair was much much thicker at the end of the month and also noticed tiny vellus hair on my temples...now i'm only a norwood 1.5 but i know for a fact that i am experencing male pattern baldness bc of my dad...he has the classic u hair. Oh and my vertex that was thinning pretty bad but not bald yet...well that area has almost thickened up to normal. After the month of no orgasms i couldn't resist and i got back into old habits of p**rn and masterbating 3 to 4 times a week...and boooom hair began to shed again a week to 2 weeks after i had withheld orgasms...so i knew what i had to do but my bad habits kept me from doing it...Now i've gone about 2 months with only orgasming 3 times and my hair is at its thickest it has been since i began thinning at 22...i'm 25 now. Thats it...I really want to help any younger guys that are just now starting to thin....i believe if you get on finasteride and take curcumin with peperine and then try to limit orgasms a month to as low of a number as you possibly can do....i am almost certain that after a month or two you will begin noticing your hair much much thicker than before. Please try it out. I will keep you guys updated on the conditions of my hair so far success

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
Right…

So you think that When you have a orgasm you produce more testosterone than at any other time?

So if I tell you this… (and you can research it till your hearts content)

We as men produce the greatest amount of testosterone in the early hours of the morning when we are in the lighter patterns of sleep !!!!!

So if you really want to keep your hair I guess you better stop sleeping too hey?

Because… when we are asleep… our bodies flush things out…. It’s a bit like a reset button… you know when you wake up at 7am in the morning with that erection? Don’t think its only been there for a few minutes… its been there since about 5am…

Because in the later stages of our sleep our body produces testosterone that will keep us going for the rest of the waking day… if you was to have a monitor attached to you for 24 hours to measure testosterone it would peak in the latter hours of your sleep pattern…

That’s you screwed mate…. You cant ever sleep again….

Unless your “commonsense†comes around to realising that it was the finasteride that reduces the DHT in your system and helped your hair… lack of orgasms will not have any effect on that…..

Anyway apolgies to First for the subject matter being changed on this thread... hopeully he can bring it back with some new pics soon....

Reaction score
You may be right....you may be wrong...all i know is...i've been thinning since i was 22 yrs old...and 4 months into taking proscar i had no results....then i added curcumin and started reducing the amount of orgasms i was having and all of a sudden my hair is literally coming back to normal...right now as i type my hair that was lost and thin at the temples is almost completely thick like i was a teenager and the hair at my vertex is all thick again...There are terminal hairs that have regrown on my lost temples....Yes it could just be the finasteride is finally kicking in but i do know that every time i noticed a shed, it always occured a week after i had 3 to 4 orgasms the previous week. Everytime i noticed hair growth was when i had not had any orgasms for 3 weeks.....Curcumin with peperine could also be doing something I have no clue....but something is happening to my hair that is causing my thin hairs to become terminal again...so all i am trying to do here is not act like your an idiot the way you are doing to me but I am trying to reach out to that one guy that views this post with desperation. Dude i have prayed so hard, I have cried so long, and i would do anything to help another guy out. Please if you have tried everything and nothing has worked just try this its not expensive at all.....take one cap of curcumin with peperine late at night before you go to bed, and also take a fifth or less of proscar at the same time you take the curcumin, then try to reduce your orgasms a month.....in the beginning try and go a whole month without an orgasm....I know its hard as hell and you wonder why would u do this...well if you want your confidence back then you gotta be committed to it, atleast till you start witnessing your hair coming back...then that should motivate what you do after the month. I really think this will work if your younger and just starting to thin....because I'm 25 and noticed thinning at 22...anyways please try if your desperate....It worked for me

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
and 4 months into taking proscar i had no results....then i added curcumin and started reducing the amount of orgasms i was having and all of a sudden my hair is literally coming back to normal...

So you're taking finasteride, and you've stopped masturbating, but you've concluded that it's the lack of masturbation that's helping your hair.

so all i am trying to do here is not act like your an idiot the way you are doing to me but I am trying to reach out to that one guy that views this post with desperation.

It's hard when this subject has come up again and again when there's 0 proof for it. In your defense, at least you aren't making a case that ejaculations from sex and ejaculations from masturbation are different. Still, there's no proof.

take one cap of curcumin with peperine late at night before you go to bed, and also take a fifth or less of proscar at the same time you take the curcumin, then try to reduce your orgasms a month

Which will prove nothing as long as you're taking finasteride and other treatments.

I'm willing to believe that drinking horse piss will regrow my hair if there's unbiased proof behind it. As long as you're using other treatments simultaneously, there's no argument to be made here.