Group Buy For Seti from Kane

kasperth92

Reaction score
Surely if seti was to weak they wouldnt test it for hair loss ? Why do you say its to weak ? You havent tested it yourself. If you can give a link to someone who has tested it it would be nice.

Can kane ship to denmark ? Wouldnt the shipping become more than 35 if someone is in us one in sweeden and me in denmsrk ?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Ill be down but is there anyway we can get a 3rd party to test the purity?

ps. Parsia, did you get pm?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Surely if seti was to weak they wouldnt test it for hair loss ? Why do you say its to weak ? You havent tested it yourself. If you can give a link to someone who has tested it it would be nice.

Can kane ship to denmark ? Wouldnt the shipping become more than 35 if someone is in us one in sweeden and me in denmsrk ?

Hi Kasper , From what I know kane can ship than to Denmark as well and the Shipping price would be the same .

- - - Updated - - -

Guys a quick update ,

I have emailed the Kane for the first time and he emailed me back soon. I asked him if we go over 100g does he have lower price or not.

I was just trying to get even lower price if in a case we go over 100g but looks the price would be the same between 100g and 1000g , So in this case all I can do is to

make sure who are REALLY serious to buy it and then close the group buy. ( And I don't mind if we go over 100 , I will help other users as well )

I also asked him about the purity to make sure he gives us a good stuff quality.

This is his email to me :

Hi friend,

thanks for your contact!

- As for the bulk gb price, its 7 usd/G is our lowest price for group buy 100-1000G. We can't drop price further for this batchdue to high production costs.
- as for the purity, we test each batch after production to make sure the purity, chemical structure. Please find the HPLC report for purity: http://koutingchina.com/HPLC 866460-33-5.pdf
its 99.29% pure.

the NMR for chemical structure: http://koutingchina.com/NMR 866460-33-5.pdf

You can test this product at any time if you wish at chemical test center :)

Because we have no permission from paypal selling this product online yet, we'll accept payment in one lot by bank transfer or WU only, for more info please check our group-buy page: http://koutingchina.com/groupbuys

this shop supports only products supported by paypal.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be down but is there anyway we can get a 3rd party to test the purity?

ps. Parsia, did you get pm?

Hi Alebaba , I don't know how can we do the 3rd Party test , If there is anyone interested to do it that would be great. But I have no info about that.

by pm you mean the private message? No I didn't get any private message from you.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Kasper , From what I know kane can ship than to Denmark as well and the Shipping price would be the same .

- - - Updated - - -

Guys a quick update ,

I have emailed the Kane for the first time and he emailed me back soon. I asked him if we go over 100g does he have lower price or not.

I was just trying to get even lower price if in a case we go over 100g but looks the price would be the same between 100g and 1000g , So in this case all I can do is to

make sure who are REALLY serious to buy it and then close the group buy. ( And I don't mind if we go over 100 , I will help other users as well )

I also asked him about the purity to make sure he gives us a good stuff quality.

This is his email to me :

Hi friend,

thanks for your contact!

- As for the bulk gb price, its 7 usd/G is our lowest price for group buy 100-1000G. We can't drop price further for this batchdue to high production costs.
- as for the purity, we test each batch after production to make sure the purity, chemical structure. Please find the HPLC report for purity: http://koutingchina.com/HPLC%20866460-33-5.pdf
its 99.29% pure.

the NMR for chemical structure: http://koutingchina.com/NMR 866460-33-5.pdf

You can test this product at any time if you wish at chemical test center :)

Because we have no permission from paypal selling this product online yet, we'll accept payment in one lot by bank transfer or WU only, for more info please check our group-buy page: http://koutingchina.com/groupbuys

this shop supports only products supported by paypal.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Alebaba , I don't know how can we do the 3rd Party test , If there is anyone interested to do it that would be great. But I have no info about that.

by pm you mean the private message? No I didn't get any private message from you.

Fk it, I'm down, I can't wait any longer.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Update : I have emailed kane regards to one of our user question about how long would it be take to receive it .

Good news is its already on Stock and he can ship it as soon as we send the payment , So we will receive it in 2 weeks( Max) which is great.

Here is an update of our list for the group buy from Kane

1-Parsia / 25 gr

2-JLS008 ( Waiting for respond )

3-Distracted /25gr

4-Robot-Hair 20/25 g ( he is flexible and try to make group buy happen which I really appreciate it )

5-M.G / 25 gr ( From Sweden )

6-Alebaba / 25gr

7-Dupamen / 25 gr ( U.S )

8-FiveMore / 25 gr ( U.S )

9-Mach / 25 gr ( U.S )

10-Rantanplang 17 / 20 gr ( Canada )
----------------------

I am waiting for JLS008 and Distracted to tell me how much amount they want to do the next steps and buy Seti as soon as we can.

At first I was just looking to make a group buy for 100g which we are near to that by now , However because I see users are interested

more than what I expected I may go one step further and wait for others to join as well because I like to help the community and other

users who are looking to get Seti.

So if anyone like to have his name on the list please let me know with the exact amount.

rantanplang17

Established Member
Reaction score
Quick question . is Kane gonna ship to 1 user all the stuff or will hé individualy ship seti? I ll be in if we do it quick!

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Quick question . is Kane gonna ship to 1 user all the stuff or will hé individualy ship seti? I ll be in if we do it quick!

Hi Ranta , The money should be collected and send by one lot ( which means one person ) but he send it individually to your personal

address.

And yes it would be even quicker than what I thought . If you are interested please tell me how much amount you want so I can add you on

our list.

--------------------------

Ok , I am going to put a deadline for this group buy because I am responsible for those who are trusted me and shows their interest at

the first day , Since Kane will send it as soon as he gets the money we can have the stuff in less than 2 weeks which is great timeline.

So the deadline is 1st November 2015 ( 1/11/2015 ) . We almost get that 100g but I let other users to join as well because the aim of this

thread is for helping those ( who specially in U.S and can't buy stuff from Europe ) to buy Seti.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Update : I have emailed kane regards to one of our user question about how long would it be take to receive it .

Good news is its already on Stock and he can ship it as soon as we send the payment , So we will receive it in 2 weeks( Max) which is great.

Here is an update of our list for the group buy from Kane

1-Parsia / 25 gr

2-JLS008 ( Waiting for respond )

3-Distracted ( Waiting for respond )

4-Robot-Hair 20/25 g ( he is flexible and try to make group buy happen which I really appreciate it )

5-M.G / 25 gr ( From Sweden )

----------------------

I am waiting for JLS008 and Distracted to tell me how much amount they want to do the next steps and buy Seti as soon as we can.

At first I was just looking to make a group buy for 100g which we are near to that by now , However because I see users are interested

more than what I expected I may go one step further and wait for others to join as well because I like to help the community and other

users who are looking to get Seti.

So if anyone like to have his name on the list please let me know with the exact amount.

25g for me

and ty for making the group buy bigger, appreciate that.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Confirm me for 25g

I have put your name on the list. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool! And how can we transfer You money?

I have two bank accounts which is bank of america and chase bank , as you know we should send it at one lot.

And I have mentioned you guys can vote for one of us and because the others trusted me I can be volunteer to do that. It looks I have to

send it by bank transfer or western union to Kane.

So in this case I will give you my account number as a private message and then you just send the money to me , and then I forwarded the

address of each of you to kane to send the seti to your home address.

If you have any suggestion please let me know.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I have put your name on the list. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I have two bank accounts which is bank of america and chase bank , as you know we should send it at one lot.

And I have mentioned you guys can vote for one of us and because the others trusted me I can be volunteer to do that. It looks I have to

send it by bank transfer or western union to Kane.

So in this case I will give you my account number as a private message and then you just send the money to me , and then I forwarded the

address of each of you to kane to send the seti to your home address.

If you have any suggestion please let me know.

Do you have paypal? That would be a lot easier to send money

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have paypal? That would be a lot easier to send money

Yes I do , I can give you guys my paypal as well. No problem.

dodo101

Reaction score
Hi,

Want to join for 10g seti.
Parsia i only have paypal so can i pay you?
This will be my bridge before my other GB is delivered in 5-6 weeks.
I just want to start with seti asap my shedding is accelarating :(.

Btw how can this GB be so cheap compared to others?

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like to know , for 25G that is enough for 1 mount? (Daily 1G oral use)? => 25 Days?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Joshuk

Reaction score
im down to buy 25g im in the uk

can paypal the money as soon as you need it

thanks for keeping the buy open