Group Buy For Seti from Kane

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
No. It's stable at room temperature.
Dench nice friend .
Thanks for helping this thread with your answers , It makes my work easier , Because sometimes I can't answer all questions regarding to seti ( because of time and my limited information ) .

- - - Updated - - -

I am in if I can pay PayPal. 25g

For Paypal , as far as I remember , whenever I have transfer the money to my bank account it charges me an specific amount , I don't mind to pay for one person from my own packet but since this group buy are going to be bigger , Its not possible and kane doesn't accept the paypal so i have to transfer it to my actual account ( So those who wants to pay by paypal may have consider to pay a little bit extra or Find another solution ) I am open mind about everything and I will find a way if I can avoid that charge ( Last time it has charged me from one thing I sold on ebay for around 15 $ to transfer around 500 $ ) I have to research more about paypal and Western union . All I know is money should be send by one lot to him , And since couple of you guys trusted me to handle this money to kane ,I will do that for our community , and I like to mention It doesn't have any financial benefit for me , and even it does , I don't want that , and I know thats nice of you that trusted me , So It makes me more responsible to handle your money to Kane in a good time manner .

- - - Updated - - -

I m in for 20 . Is the pay date is the 1 nov. or the ending date is the 1nov?

The ending date for being participate in group buy is 1 Nov , I will wait one more week for all of you guys to make it more convenience to transfer the money .

- - - Updated - - -

im down to buy 25g im in the uk

can paypal the money as soon as you need it

thanks for keeping the buy open

I haven't had this decision at first , I was looking for 4 or 5 guys , but because I don't want to be selfish and I like to help other users on this forum , I have extended that to more than 5 persons , thanks for your appreciation , it gives me more energy and hope to be useful for this community .*
And I will add your name as soon as I got home .

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
If I send friends and family should not be a charge. If so just tell me i can cover extra.

Let me correct myself , Yes you're right , I have look at the paypal policy and looks there is no charge for that within U.S ( I've got charge

before because I sold my tv on ebay and thats different ) , Thanks for your information but its not applicable for those users who are

outside of U.S and here is for you guys who are outside of U.S :

{There is a fee when you send a payment to someone in another country or if you receive a payment from someone in another country. Please note that exchange rate fees also apply if there is a currency conversion. The Fees section of the PayPal User Agreement has specific information}

So it looks the both sides would be charge for specific amount .

so we all good as U.S people , For outside of U.S we may have to find other way , or I can give you guys my bank account number

to make it more clear.

Because from that statement it looks paypal charge me also for receiving money from Outside of U.S .

And you are so welcome Fivemore.

- - - Updated - - -

I m in for 20 . Is the pay date is the 1 nov. or the ending date is the 1nov?

The pay date is 7 November. It helps the community and users to have enough time , do not rush , To think about their decisions , collect

their money , sending the money .

So the money should be in my account by 7 November. And you can always pay before the deadline. I will send my bank info as soon as I get time.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Want to join for 10g seti.
Parsia i only have paypal so can i pay you?
This will be my bridge before my other GB is delivered in 5-6 weeks.
I just want to start with seti asap my shedding is accelarating :(.

Btw how can this GB be so cheap compared to others?

Hi dodo , The kane stuff is cheaper than other group buy ( it was always like this because it has based on China )

Although some guys put kane under question , and some trust him , I am not interested in that details because that argument will be go no where.

The problem by Paypal is if you are outside of U.S , me and you both will be charge for sending that money and receiving that money , If

you don't mind to cover both parts , you are welcome to attend in our group buy .

- - - Updated - - -

im down to buy 25g im in the uk

can paypal the money as soon as you need it

thanks for keeping the buy open

Please read my answer above , If you can take care of both charges for me and you , Sure I can do that.

Otherwise , I can give you my bank account and you can send it by your bank.

---------------------

NOTE : Dear European forum Users , the aim of this group buy is for users who are in U.S because they can't ( include me ) attended to

group buy in Europe, The users on Europe are more welcome to attend this group but they have to figure that out the prices that paypal

charge them for sending the money to me and another charge for receiving the money by me ( to cover that up ) OR they can send the

money by transferring between banks .

Because you all know at first this group buy has shaped by me for 4-5 persons and now I extended that to a bigger one because of your

interest, For Europe users I would really appreciate that if they research and let me know whats the best option for them ,Because my time

is limited.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi dodo , The kane stuff is cheaper than other group buy ( it was always like this because it has based on China )

Although some guys put kane under question , and some trust him , I am not interested in that details because that argument will be go no where.

The problem by Paypal is if you are outside of U.S , me and you both will be charge for sending that money and receiving that money , If

you don't mind to cover both parts , you are welcome to attend in our group buy .

- - - Updated - - -

Please read my answer above , If you can take care of both charges for me and you , Sure I can do that.

Otherwise , I can give you my bank account and you can send it by your bank.

---------------------

NOTE : Dear European forum Users , the aim of this group buy is for users who are in U.S because they can't ( include me ) attended to

group buy in Europe, The users on Europe are more welcome to attend this group but they have to figure that out the prices that paypal

charge them for sending the money to me and another charge for receiving the money by me ( to cover that up ) OR they can send the

money by transferring between banks .

Because you all know at first this group buy has shaped by me for 4-5 persons and now I extended that to a bigger one because of your

interest, For Europe users I would really appreciate that if they research and let me know whats the best option for them ,Because my time

is limited.

i'll take 25g as well if its still possible to jump in on this please, im from the Uk and will cover the paypal charges...

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
i'll take 25g as well if its still possible to jump in on this please, im from the Uk and will cover the paypal charges...

Ok , Sure , I will add your name on our list

Joshuk

Reaction score
parsia if you can send me your paypal details in a PM i can send the money tonight... is it $175 dollars + $35 shipping fee =$210 so if i send you $230 all in that should cover seti, shipping , and any charge you might have

because $230 dollars is $150 pounds in uk money

thanks

rantanplang17

Established Member
Reaction score
You should limit the number of people in the group because otherwise you ll get trouble receiving the money at the right time and the shipping will be delayed!

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
You should limit the number of people in the group because otherwise you ll get trouble receiving the money at the right time and the shipping will be delayed!

Rantan , There is a deadline for sending the money to me which is 7 NOV , if the money hasn't arrive at that time , I will not accept it as the

group buy . There will be no delay for shipping because I will send the specific amount of money after 7 NOV , It has nothing to do with

shipping because I will not wait for anyone or extend the deadline . and also the group buy will be close by end of this week.

And the aim of that is control the number of participants in the group , Thanks for sharing your opinion though.

kasperth92

Reaction score
Im ready to go in on this if somebody can show me where it says seti is stable at room temperature.

Kouting china has info on their site and they say storage -20 degree celcius

- - - Updated - - -

Im in for 25 grams. Will transfer via my bank and live in denmark

FiveMore

Reaction score
Rantan , There is a deadline for sending the money to me which is 7 NOV , if the money hasn't arrive at that time , I will not accept it as the

group buy . There will be no delay for shipping because I will send the specific amount of money after 7 NOV , It has nothing to do with

shipping because I will not wait for anyone or extend the deadline . and also the group buy will be close by end of this week.

And the aim of that is control the number of participants in the group , Thanks for sharing your opinion though.

Parsia what email do we send paypal to? Are you able to pm me?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Parsia what email do we send paypal to? Are you able to pm me?

Ok Guys , I am updating the information sooner to give you more time to finish your payments. The deadline is 7 November.

Here is the detail of our group buy , So everyone can see I follow the exact rules of the Kane group buy :

(Everyone Please read this page carefully since I don't get any financial benefit from this group buy and I want all of you

understand
The details of what are you doing , I don't like to see any regret and complain against of me in the future and

I don't have any responsibility about purity and etc .

*Although I tried my best to explain Kane the importance of this group buy and do not make us disappointed .

Thanks in advance}

http://koutingchina.com/groupbuys

And Here is my paypal account :

Parsiyababaeian@gmail.com

The name of account holder : Parsia Babaeian

So with using math : for those who make the order of 25 g : Price will be 175 $ + 35 $ for shipping ( To your own address ) : 210 $

So each Gram is 7 $ . ( If you like to get more or less please calculate it by this detail and it will give you the right amount )

Finally , For those forum users who are in living in Europe ,you are most welcome to attend to this group buy. As I stated before you are

responsible for both Paypal charges of your side and mine.

Hope the information I have updated was clear enough , if there was any issue or questions please let me know.

Faithfully

Parsia

- - - Updated - - -

parsia if you can send me your paypal details in a PM i can send the money tonight... is it $175 dollars + $35 shipping fee =$210 so if i send you $230 all in that should cover seti, shipping , and any charge you might have

because $230 dollars is $150 pounds in uk money

thanks

Sure , Sorry about the late respond , It will work and if the amount is extra I will send it to you back . I have updated all information for my paypal details.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! do you intend to test the purity of your batches??