Group Buy For Seti from Kane

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Good News is couple of us gets the Seti( Include me ) , Others will be get that by end of this week I believe.

Its 25 November and My Seti is in post office , I'm going to pick it up , So as you see we get it sooner than my deadline right ? My

deadline for sending the money to kane was 22 November and I answered couple of you we would get seti by 7 December to 15 December ,

but by now we got the stuff :)

I always like to do not make expectations high . Couple things to mention :

1- If you guys like to test your Seti , Let me know so we can organize that to send it to a lab.

2- You are free and welcome to post your Seti Experiences on here also , Your thoughts , how do you wanna mix it , if you take it orally and

etc..

The reason is I believe its better to post on here because its avoiding to make another thread and also the next group buy will be in the

next couple months.

Thanks.

Parsia

dupaman

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My 25g of seti arrived yesterday to my house without any problem. Parsia, you are the man! thanks for your efforts and reliability. I have a question, I'm planning on using it topically first. What concentration and vehicle you guys recommend? Can it be mixed with minoxidil like RU or it could be counter-productive for some reason? I have been using RU mixed with minoxidil for about 6 or 7 months now and I think it has maintained, and maybe thickened my hair just a little bit, but is hard to tell. Now I'm planning on gradually substitute RU with topical seti. Any comments or recommendations? Thanks!

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Good News is couple of us gets the Seti( Include me ) , Others will be get that by end of this week I believe.

Its 25 November and My Seti is in post office , I'm going to pick it up , So as you see we get it sooner than my deadline right ? My

deadline for sending the money to kane was 22 November and I answered couple of you we would get seti by 7 December to 15 December ,

but by now we got the stuff :)

I always like to do not make expectations high . Couple things to mention :

1- If you guys like to test your Seti , Let me know so we can organize that to send it to a lab.

2- You are free and welcome to post your Seti Experiences on here also , Your thoughts , how do you wanna mix it , if you take it orally and

etc..

The reason is I believe its better to post on here because its avoiding to make another thread and also the next group buy will be in the

next couple months.

Thanks.

Parsia

I'm down to put some money in to get it tested, I'm sure others will be willing to too. I'm going to do it topically, since I heard 50% of the seti you take orally will be to waste. I will be waiting for my cl to come to mix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys,

My 25g of seti arrived yesterday to my house without any problem. Parsia, you are the man! thanks for your efforts and reliability. I have a question, I'm planning on using it topically first. What concentration and vehicle you guys recommend? Can it be mixed with minoxidil like RU or it could be counter-productive for some reason? I have been using RU mixed with minoxidil for about 6 or 7 months now and I think it has maintained, and maybe thickened my hair just a little bit, but is hard to tell. Now I'm planning on gradually substitute RU with topical seti. Any comments or recommendations? Thanks!

your label said Oc salted too ri? You can get seti up to 3% with ethanol

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm down to put some money in to get it tested, I'm sure others will be willing to too. I'm going to do it topically, since I heard 50% of the seti you take orally will be to waste. I will be waiting for my cl to come to mix it.

- - - Updated - - -

your label said Oc salted too ri?

Don't worry bro , we all get the Oc Label , As I told you Kane did that before and I asked him to do that to avoid custom. Its a good idea to use that Seti topically and orally ...we just need to find the best Vehicle .

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
We ready for new SETI? I want in on this one this time.

We just got our stuff and wanna try it , The next group buy would be in the next couple months , depends on our demands , result and requests from other members . I do not have plan to make another one sooner , Since the first one just finished recently.

Ulti

Reaction score
We just got our stuff and wanna try it , The next group buy would be in the next couple months , depends on our demands , result and requests from other members . I do not have plan to make another one sooner , Since the first one just finished recently.

Parsia, have you tested the SETI yet?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Parsia, have you tested the SETI yet?

Good Question Ulti , No not yet..The thing is 2 or 3 persons tell me they are ready to test that..But I like to see more participation because I

can't handle all of that because of my very busy schedule.. So I am waiting for others to show up and take the steps to do it.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you guys are getting it tested. Let me express interest in the next group buy, whenever it is. I would organize it myself if I knew how to do that stuff.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you guys are getting it tested. Let me express interest in the next group buy, whenever it is. I would organize it myself if I knew how to do that stuff.

Wouldn't take so long...Maybe In Jan 2016... Since I see the requests of users to ask me for the next one and I like to help them all...Keep in touch.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Id like to join in on the next gb as well, good job with this thread parsia

Thanks .Anytime my friend.. ..In the meantime..you will get some updates from our trails and take advantage of that for using that with

your own preferences. I will keep the thread updated with any result of Seti I will get in the next couple weeks.

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
Parsia you are doing a great job here helping anyone who needs. I will use this comment to wish you all good luck with current trial of Seti.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Parsia you are doing a great job here helping anyone who needs. I will use this comment to wish you all good luck with current trial of Seti.

Thanks a lot Dobler.. Your comment and your words make me more motivated about what am I doing.. I appreciate that.

rantanplang17

Established Member
Reaction score
If there is a seconde seti group buy, i suggest you to do a testing in a lab for the batch, just in case that's it's not the same batch, just put a little fee for the lab test

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
If there is a seconde seti group buy, i suggest you to do a testing in a lab for the batch, just in case that's it's not the same batch, just put a little fee for the lab test

Thanks for your suggestion , Sure , Actually we supposed to do the test for this one also..Nobody shows REAL interest.. But for Second

group buy we definitely need to test it have to do it. And don't forget to update the thread with your result.

nikko

Reaction score
I ll be in for the sec ond group buy for sure!!!! (about pge2 from where can I get it?..if it s a legit question)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I ll be in for the sec ond group buy for sure!!!! (about pge2 from where can I get it?..if it s a legit question)

Sure , You are so welcome to participate for the second one..Nikko ..For PGE2 , we still searching with my friend Robot Hair , To find that ..

Give us couple days more. And your question is absolutely legit.. We Have to add PGE2 in our regimen as well..

- - - Updated - - -

Give you guys a quick update..My Scale..Empty Capsules and Scoop arrived today..

Make some Seti Capsules.. have take it a few minutes ago.. I will take it daily 200mg orally once...and then may added the dosage up to 400mg in the future.

clearsky

Reaction score
Parsia, did you do any research into where to get it tested and how much it costs? I am going to order some from Kane on an individual basis and am willing to pay to get it tested.