Group Buy For Seti from Kane

dupaman

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Update of my protocol.

I'm a 30 y/o diffuse thinner losing hair since 14 y/o. I used finasteride for maybe 10 years with good results, but I stopped due to sides. Later I started minoxidil, I had stellar growth for the first year and then I lost ~50% of my hair in the following 8 months. Later I added RU to minoxidil (no significant sides). Yesterday I stopped using RU/minoxidil 6% which I think worked maintaining for a while and maybe thickened a bit, but I started to see shedding and thinning again after 5 months.

Yesterday I started my new protocol. I received 2 bottles of Stemox 90ml. I added 2.8 grams of seti to one of them making a ~ 3% solution (It dissolved well), then I did a 3% solution ith minoxidil too (it dissolved well). I ordered a bunch of empty pills, but I think I'm going to stay with topicals only for now. My goal is to maintain and maybe thicken. I want to stay away from any AA and make my protocol mostly topical. I'll apply 1 ml of stemox/seti 3% and then 1ml of minoxidil/seti 3% 15 min after, once every morning. I'm also taking 1ml of organic castor oil orally every day since is natural. I plan to stick with this for 6 months. I'll post updates in the Sti Log.

Good luck to all of you.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your efforts dupaman. If you get any results please do take pictures, it will help forum users tremendously. Start your own thread so we can follow you more closely.

dupaman

Reaction score
If you are diffuse thinner it's a pain to take it topically, Orally is still effective , only problem it's effective everywhere on your body hair !

You are right, I tried castor oil topically and is a mess because of the size of the area that I have to cover. I have been taking 1ml orally for a couple of weeks now and I haven't experienced any laxative effect. Maybe 1ml is not enough to cause that effect on me, but that could be different for other people. Neither I have seen an increase in body hair. If I experience any negative effect with this protocol I'll let you know guys.

farisayeh

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Update of my protocol.

I'm a 30 y/o diffuse thinner losing hair since 14 y/o. I used finasteride for maybe 10 years with good results, but I stopped due to sides. Later I started minoxidil, I had stellar growth for the first year and then I lost ~50% of my hair in the following 8 months. Later I added RU to minoxidil (no significant sides). Yesterday I stopped using RU/minoxidil 6% which I think worked maintaining for a while and maybe thickened a bit, but I started to see shedding and thinning again after 5 months.

Yesterday I started my new protocol. I received 2 bottles of Stemox 90ml. I added 2.8 grams of seti to one of them making a ~ 3% solution (It dissolved well), then I did a 3% solution ith minoxidil too (it dissolved well). I ordered a bunch of empty pills, but I think I'm going to stay with topicals only for now. My goal is to maintain and maybe thicken. I want to stay away from any AA and make my protocol mostly topical. I'll apply 1 ml of stemox/seti 3% and then 1ml of minoxidil/seti 3% 15 min after, once every morning. I'm also taking 1ml of organic castor oil orally every day since is natural. I plan to stick with this for 6 months. I'll post updates in the Sti Log.

Good luck to all of you.

how much the total cost of this 2 bottles??

drgs_not_hugs

Reaction score

dupaman

Reaction score
Hi guys..quick update.

I have been 12 days into my new protocol (1ml minoxidil 3% seti, 1ml stemox 3% seti plus 1ml of oral castor oil once a day). I'm noticing a lot more shedding now and my hair definitely looks thinner. Not sure if I'm losing ground after replacing RU by seti (I also started to notice a little bit of shedding before starting seti, probably RU was loosing its effectiveness). I also added stemox to my protocol for first time and I'm not sure if it causing any type of shedding too. Sebum still controlled but I have a bit more than I used to have with RU. I'm planning on start taking 100mg of oral seti and adding 1ml of RU/minoxidil 5% again to the protocol and see what happens.

Take care and good luck.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys..quick update.

I have been 12 days into my new protocol (1ml minoxidil 3% seti, 1ml stemox 3% seti plus 1ml of oral castor oil once a day). I'm noticing a lot more shedding now and my hair definitely looks thinner. Not sure if I'm losing ground after replacing RU by seti (I also started to notice a little bit of shedding before starting seti, probably RU was loosing its effectiveness). I also added stemox to my protocol for first time and I'm not sure if it causing any type of shedding too. Sebum still controlled but I have a bit more than I used to have with RU. I'm planning on start taking 100mg of oral seti and adding 1ml of RU/minoxidil 5% again to the protocol and see what happens.

Take care and good luck.

Dupaman , Good job to update us with your result, Please keep doing that since we need that as seti users.
I am on seti 200mg about 12 days so far..Still don't see any difference but itch has gone.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on 12 days topically(3% seti), I don't seem to shed anymore hairs even when I've been eating nothing but crap and with a terrible sleep. Its too soon to tell tho, ill keep you guys posted.

regimen right now.

1-3 ml castor oil daily
3% seti in neogenic stemox

Waiting on dermarollerc, licl, and vpa.

clearsky

Reaction score
Parsia, thanks for running the group buy. Now that you've been taking Kane's Seti for a few weeks, how do you feel about it? Have you noticed any positive or negative effects? Most importantly, do you feel that Kane's Seti is pure and legitimate?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Allright , Looks our fellas interested about the second group buy , And because my aim was to organize group buy for the future as well , So I'm asking from our Seti users on this forum ( Would be at least 12 from Kane ) to share with me they result if its any so far .
So we can get the decision if we need to make the second group buy or not.
Thanks.

dodo101

Reaction score
My results so far.
Been using 3% seti in stemox for around 6 weeks now.
The itch is almost zero.
Sometimes it still itches but maybe it's just a normal itch idk.
The shed has been reduced too so that's nice but hasn't stopped. So for the coming 7 weeks i'll be using 5+%. My last bit of seti that i have.
I just hope in that time i received my second batch from a new GB
I think it's to early to say what seti is doing.
It's doing something that's for sure.
Pasia I'm in for a second GB! This time for 20g please.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
My results so far.
Been using 3% seti in stemox for around 6 weeks now.
The itch is almost zero.
Sometimes it still itches but maybe it's just a normal itch idk.
The shed has been reduced too so that's nice but hasn't stopped. So for the coming 7 weeks i'll be using 5+%. My last bit of seti that i have.
I just hope in that time i received my second batch from a new GB
I think it's to early to say what seti is doing.
It's doing something that's for sure.
Pasia I'm in for a second GB! This time for 20g please.

Thanks for being responsible and sharing your result with very good details.

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience with seti 5 weeks combined in ru minoxidil is natural I think it lessen the itch at 5% compared to 0.5% oc00045 . if you ask me it works but high dose needed. Maybe 10%?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive used kanes seti when i bought it individually. O dont think it helped.
The seti i have now is from a private gb and i believe it works better.
Is kane really our only source???

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
many sources in china. all buy from same producer. it comes down to lowest price trader. 40 usd/gram if u cut middleman. i spoke to many sources last week

seti takes its time to work. if you ask me 5% seti equal in strength compared with 0.5% OC. its weak as s hit with stopping itch i will try 10% next week in K&B solution with ru.