Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2018-1-10_15-6-25.png

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Less than a month ago it was claimed that it was specifically about closing exchanges that didn't comply with new regulations. Also proposal of a CGT on crypto.

Contradictory meaningless reports, until something objectively becomes law or a bill is created and clearly being presented not much you can conclude. Again like China and their actions for years and years of spooking the market and threatening regulation, the best thing at this point would be a Korean ban on cryptocurrency to end the cry baby shenanigans.

With more international fiat gateway exchanges and decentralised exchanges with fiat access this problem will become a non-issue. The more regulation the quicker the confirmation of its failure and lack of government ability to inhibit demand and user-base increases.

For the next few weeks the issue is likely to linger in its effect on the price I suspect though.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is fake news to manipulate the market for the dip. Trust me, they are raiding exchanges that don't have KYC policy. Don't worry. ETH is going up and when it stabilizes alts will go up.
Bitcoin at 13k is either going to moon hard or die off.
Also the result of market dip of 100B dollars is because coinmarketcap website decided to exclude korean exchanges for total market cap.
Don't trust the news always and do your research.
Stick together bros.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
tfw randomly bought zcash on the full money just before pump...

edit: and sold it on the high :p

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Their farm is 4km away from their home.Highway is bypassing the city to avoid extreme financial costs and problems.
My home is also road touch but because of city limits,no problem to my home.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Why don't world regard Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as an Asset class that too can be transfer in between parties as a currency and avoid words like it's purposely built as a currency because it will provoke govt to avoid a challenger.

Why create Bitcoin vs Fiat currency war?

Almost 95% of normal people are into it just for its growth potential with no intention to be part of
crypto vs central bank war ideology.

There was no market in world before that was as connected as this crypto market.

I am not investor in it but i was thinking about one issue since many years.
'Why we don't have any global market for investments.'

Stock Markets are country specific,companies are country specific.
Stock market tumbles for ages if countries economy goes down for any reason.
For crypto,it will takes only few days or to maximum a month to move on.
Investors in Stock market deliberately had to cope with loss for other's financial mistakes.

Real Estate is extremely costly for young people as an investment plus investing in already mature market is not as enticing like Investing in emerging cities.
Gold is extremely risky(robbery) plus its growth rate is slow.
Bank's fixed deposits have hopeless growth.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't world regard Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as an Asset class that too can be transfer in between parties as a currency and avoid words like it's purposely built as a currency because it will provoke govt to avoid a challenger.

Why create Bitcoin vs Fiat currency war?

Almost 95% of normal people are into it just for its growth potential with no intention to be part of
crypto vs central bank war ideology.

There was no market in world before that was as connected as this crypto market.

I am not investor in it but i was thinking about one issue since many years.
'Why we don't have any global market for investments.'

Stock Markets are country specific,companies are country specific.
Stock market tumbles for ages if countries economy goes down for any reason.
For crypto,it will takes only few days or to maximum a month to move on.
Investors in Stock market deliberately had to cope with loss for other's financial mistakes.

Real Estate is extremely costly for young people as an investment plus investing in already mature market is not as enticing like Investing in emerging cities.
Gold is extremely risky(robbery) plus its growth rate is slow.
Bank's fixed deposits have hopeless growth.

This is partly why I think even shitcoins and tokens with high premiums to utility value are often validly worth their price and more in crypto. A comparison to global asset classes should yield somewhere in the range of 5 - 10 trillion even without it becoming a direct competitor to fiat simply looking at what investors, central banks and government currently have in store of value assets like gold, silver and diamonds. The demand for a decentralised global asset class with low barriers to entry and being immune from country specific issues and monetary policy is absolutely huge and completely unprecedented. This sphere of digital decentralised assets has been potential bull market in the making for decades and decades.

Your point on gold is hugely important in this respect too, third world countries and even first world nations with high credit risk that require a stable asset class with low barriers to entry simply can't use gold because it is impossible to store or buy easily due to risk of theft. Gold cannot be an effective long-term store of value due to its tangibility and physicality, which of course also makes it worthless as a means of exchange in the longer term if major fiat currencies like the Euro and USD do begin to falter. The people who see the lack of physicality to cryptocurrency as a negative are simply dinosaurs without an understanding of how to drive technological and economic efficiency, they aren't business minded or logically thinking human beings.

People get too caught up in the "currency" side of it simply because it's in the term "cryptocurrency", but really they need to look at the features that create demand like ease of peer to peer transaction, fungibility, decentralisation, lack of proximity and correlation to traditional national based asset markets like bonds, currency and stocks, long term potential adoption, divisibility and security benefits of its purely digital nature. None of these useful features of the asset class existed elsewhere until crypto came along. There is no way in hell this won't become a legitimised and large-scale alternative asset class in the future because like all great technologies it fills a gap in demand that has existed essentially forever.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is partly why I think even shitcoins and tokens with high premiums to utility value are often validly worth their price and more in crypto. A comparison to global asset classes should yield somewhere in the range of 5 - 10 trillion even without it becoming a direct competitor to fiat simply looking at what investors, central banks and government currently have in store of value assets like gold, silver and diamonds. The demand for a decentralised global asset class with low barriers to entry and being immune from country specific issues and monetary policy is absolutely huge and completely unprecedented. This sphere of digital decentralised assets has been potential bull market in the making for decades and decades.

Your point on gold is hugely important in this respect too, third world countries and even first world nations with high credit risk that require a stable asset class with low barriers to entry simply can't use gold because it is impossible to store or buy easily due to risk of theft. Gold cannot be an effective long-term store of value due to its tangibility and physicality, which of course also makes it worthless as a means of exchange in the longer term if major fiat currencies like the Euro and USD do begin to falter. The people who see the lack of physicality to cryptocurrency as a negative are simply dinosaurs without an understanding of how to drive technological and economic efficiency, they aren't business minded or logically thinking human beings.

People get too caught up in the "currency" side of it simply because it's in the term "cryptocurrency", but really they need to look at the features that create demand like ease of peer to peer transaction, fungibility, decentralisation, lack of proximity and correlation to traditional national based asset markets like bonds, currency and stocks, long term potential adoption, divisibility and security benefits of its purely digital nature. None of these useful features of the asset class existed elsewhere until crypto came along. There is no way in hell this won't become a legitimised and large-scale alternative asset class in the future because like all great technologies it fills a gap in demand that has existed essentially forever.

There's a contradiction between your prediction that cryptocurrencies will be stores of value versus the present reality that these are currently speculative investment products, and the resulting volatility.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it only me that i find gambling to be against my morals?
Is it some kind of neurosis that i don't want to have money that i don't deserve and haven't worked for?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it only me that i find gambling to be against my morals?
Is it some kind of neurosis that i don't want to have money that i don't deserve and haven't worked for?

All investments are gambling.

That includes leaving your money in cash accounts, as by doing so you are implicitly gambling that the rate of inflation will not be very high. There is no escaping the probabilistic nature of the modern economy. Even your job and career training involves probability and comes with the risk of failure.

It may also be that you've internalized the beta-cuck psychosis and that you do not wish to improve your station in life, you would rather remain at the bottom.