Hair grow Accelerators..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I received my shampoos last week finally:

Dermazole: Miconazole Nitrate 2% w Salicylic Acid 2% .
Sebolux: Solubilized Sulfur 2% w Salicylic Acid 2%

Both smell good and not harsh on the hair..so I will try to use it as often as I can. :punk:

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
where did you buy them ? and for what price ?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
where did you buy them ? and for what price ?

Bought them from a Veterinary clinic online.. Saw it on Ebay as well.. Manufactured by Virbac..

o6582

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this site.
I'm currently on 1mg Propecia od and noticed a definite drop in rate of hairloss but unfortunately no -regrowth. I would say I'm a Type3 vertex at the moment.
I have just started on minoxidil liquid as well and found this thread.

How long are you leaving the miconozole cream on your scalp for? With my job and everything I dont think I will be able to do minoxidil and miconozole sequentially. What I'm thinking of doing is to apply the cream and leave it on overnight and wash it in the morning.

Any help would be appreciated.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
o6582 said:
Hey, I'm new to this site.
I'm currently on 1mg Propecia od and noticed a definite drop in rate of hairloss but unfortunately no -regrowth. I would say I'm a Type3 vertex at the moment.
I have just started on minoxidil liquid as well and found this thread.

How long are you leaving the miconozole cream on your scalp for? With my job and everything I dont think I will be able to do minoxidil and miconozole sequentially. What I'm thinking of doing is to apply the cream and leave it on overnight and wash it in the morning.

Any help would be appreciated.

Leave it overnight.. or just don't go crazy during the day.. really thin application.. then minoxidil so you dissolve as much as you can..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am @ the 1 month mark right now..And I have no more shedding at all.. Like nothing in the sink..My hair feel and look way thicker healthier. My scalp and forehead doesn't shine for sh*t anymore. Like I said I just cannot wait for the 3-4 months mark.. Still waiting for my 4% Mico Vag cream... I started the Miconazole shampoo last week and I can use it twice a day.. My hair and scalp doesn't feel dry after like the keto does... and smell good. f*** Hairloss!

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
um55 said:
does miconzazole have the anti-andro properties of ket?
cheers

Only keto directly interacts with the androgen receptor. It's possible that the mechanism of action is in vasodilation, cellular penetration, antimicrobial activity etc. Just a theory... perhaps it assists those with immune deficiencies or intolerances better inhibit/activate enzymes, similar to how the lactase enzyme helps digest milk sugar? The enzyme is often derived from fungus itself.

Anyhow I'm having very good success with miconazole nitrate, but it's too early to call. I can however say one thing unquestionably, miconazole works better for me than a topical keto/oil mixture. Perhaps the difference in activity relates to scalp pH?? Very few hairs fall out in the shower. Whether newly terminal hairs continue to grow remains to be seen.

Also taking pictures of a fully wet and combed head with a macro lens is extremely revealing. I'm able to determine the most efficacious treatments in weeks rather than months. My recommendation would be to try using a mole or beauty mark to compare results against the same square inch of scalp.

If I wanted greater scientific plausiblity, I'd try trapping the hairs in the shower and every few days weigh them with a very sensitive scale. Otherwise I'm seeing a tighter grouping of hair in my vertex... where there were once 1 or 2 hairs per group, there are now three. And many more whispy hairs fill once vaccant spaces. To be continued....

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
its almost 3 weeks since i started using it. i don't get the headaches anymore, although i have cut down to once a day application. not using anything else.

i was shedding a lot to being with and am still shedding more than before treatment but it seems to be slowing (i.e. shedding was most prevelant when i first started the MN).

it does seemed to have thickened my hair slightly, however it appears that my hairline has suffered a little bit, possibly only temporarily and due to shedding of weak hairs.

it also seems my relatively unhairy chest has become a little hairier. not that im complaining about that!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Just added copper peptides to the cocktail to help thickening the new growing hair which makes senses.

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, i thought you had minoxidil for regrowing hair and the miconazole to speed up grow and thickness

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Bombarie said:
Hmm, i thought you had minoxidil for regrowing hair and the miconazole to speed up grow and thickness

Yep added Copper peptides to minoxidil.. I had it in my pharmacy so why not lol Man Miconazole is the sh*t! My hair is getting better everyday and I f*****g love it.

casken

Reaction score
Sigh... so far nothing for me.

But that's been the story for me with Propecia, spironolactone, Fluridil, etc... I guess my loss is too aggressive.

I still have a lot of it left, so I'll keep on it for a while I guess. I usually give things at least 6 months anyway.

philosoraptor

Established Member
Reaction score
Started an antifungal cream called miranel with 2% miconazole nitrate a few days ago. Scalp condition almost immediately improved. Dandruff is gone and itch almost completely gone. Shedding has decreased a little bit, but I think that is unrelated as it has been on a slow decline.

If your scalp has a lot of dandruff and itch and nizoral doesn't do anything to help just try miconazole out. It's cheap so if it doesn't work, no big deal.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
philosoraptor said:
Started an antifungal cream called miranel with 2% miconazole nitrate a few days ago. Scalp condition almost immediately improved. Dandruff is gone and itch almost completely gone. Shedding has decreased a little bit, but I think that is unrelated as it has been on a slow decline.

If your scalp has a lot of dandruff and itch and nizoral doesn't do anything to help just try miconazole out. It's cheap so if it doesn't work, no big deal.

I am slightly over a month right now and I don't shed for sh*t anymore. I used to shed a lot while applying minoxidil...now nothing at all..Mico really works..be patient.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Sorry guys but I am shedding badly now.

Hair quality in general has gone to sh*t. Heading fast to norwood 3 again. Not on any 5ar inhbitors and they seem to be the only things that work for me so gonna go the RU route I think.

I will persevere with MN and minoxidil an retin a cos I will have to wait for my RU but I just don't think it is working. Unless of course that it is working like minoxidil sometimes does with an initial shed before it works but I don't think that is the case. :(

Best of luck to you all.

Initial shedding is good.. stop stressing out and keep doing your job..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
You're damn right i'm stressing. My massive spam is getting massiver by the day an I gotta go to a wedding in 4 months where my ex of 9 years will be with her husband and all that jazz.

I look like the tetley tefal man for those old enough to know that advert lol/cry

Just bring a better looking female with you than you ex.. Make sure her husband looks at her! LOL :punk: f*** em! lol