Heath Ledger
Bruce Willis
Andrei Agassi
and
Loads and loads more

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
The ex was just being a b**ch to mess with you. Women don't care that much about balding, and they love shaved guys. What they universally dislike are combovers and hairpieces. They don't like guys with no confidence and low self-esteem. If you obsess over your hair until you're depressed, it's unattractive. Just do your regimens or whatever, but don't dwell on it. If you keep yourself groomed and looking nice, and you have confidence, they really don't give a crap that your hairline is a "Norwood whatever." Nearly every celebrity I'm a fan of has a bald spot or receding hairline. It's not a big deal these days.

These guys who post about how they used to get girls' attention and they used to land every job interview until they started losing hair need to think a little. My guess is just so happened to start right when you began to obsess over your hair and lost your confidence. You're not going to be an attractive personality if you feel like sh*t.

I just feel bad for the guys here who have let this dominate them to the point of depression when it's really such a trivial thing. Bald guys are normal and accepted today, especially if you shave it all off. It's just part of being a man. In fact, I recommend someone who is so obsessed over it to do something that I think would be very healthy for you mentally--just shave it all off and try being slick for a month (you can keep taking your pills and whatnot). You will feel liberated and wonder what the fuss over your hairline was all about. More importantly, you'll suddenly feel confident and refreshed and will stand out from all the other schmucks. And you will get headrubs...

Do what you want to maintain your hair, but don't worry so much about it. Women like confidence, not hairlines. They've actually done surveys and found that most women considered guys with shaved heads to be more confident and well-dressed than guys with hair. It's all about perception. Seriously!

Not saying you should not care about your hair or that you absolutely should shave your head. I'm saying your hair doesn't matter as much as you think it does. Just throwing out something positive for those who need it. Bald is not unattractive; no confidence is.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Itsonlyinmyhead said:
What kind of thread is this?

Losing your hair makes you ugly??

No it doesnt
Here are a few examples

Sean Conneery
Billy Zane
Heath Ledger
Bruce Willis
Andrei Agassi
and
Loads and loads more

They all looked better with hair. :wink:

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
No they didnt.

FFS Billy Zane is about the most good looking guy on the planet and he just looked average with hair.

and then there is that guy who is about 22 and has about a NW5 on this forum and he is hellishly good looking and just looked average with hair.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
Itsonlyinmyhead said:
What kind of thread is this?

Losing your hair makes you ugly??

No it doesnt
Here are a few examples

Sean Conneery
Billy Zane
Heath Ledger
Bruce Willis
Andrei Agassi
and
Loads and loads more

who the hell is heath ledger??

sounds like a bald accountant.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
It is all about how you carry yourself.
Confidence is key, I kid you not. I know it sounds like something that is complete bullshit, but its not.

Chin up, sh*t happens, do what you can, if it doesnt work then move on.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
They all look better with hair?

Er no they dont....

Billy Zane looked like a dork with hair...

Bruce willis looked like a dork with his hair...

Sean connery looks just the same with hair or no hair...

I feel sorry for men like you, you cant even begin to accept what you are can you?
How the f*** is anybody else gonna excpet you?

Also worldofwarcraft,,, LOL for that comment "hows fantasy island".. How rich!

I dont no pal why dont you tell us you cyber-hero! What have you dont today sleighed many dragons or whatever u dorks do..
Get a grip fella....... lol

G

Itsonlyinmyhead said:
No they didnt.

FFS Billy Zane is about the most good looking guy on the planet and he just looked average with hair.

and then there is that guy who is about 22 and has about a NW5 on this forum and he is hellishly good looking and just looked average with hair.

Who is that? There are hardly any members beyond Norwood 2.5 here, probably because they have already given it up.

G

badasshairday said:
Taug is cool because he's really just posing to be European.

Omg, what´s your point? First of all you are an ignorant pig for calling me "European". I am German, not "European", I take this as an insult. And in which way am I posing about being German? Why would anybody, even a fucked up person like me, do that? You don´t make sense!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Itsonlyinmyhead said:

Who is that? There are hardly any members beyond Norwood 2.5 here, probably because they have already given it up.

I would guess he's talking about Zackmcqueen.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Itsonlyinmyhead said:

If you say so mate. :roll:

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I do say. Pity your such a delusional pessimist.

The guy I was talking about was someone called Zack or something, I think he is younger than me and has pretty much no hair on top