hairloss equals unatractive

G

ITs a style to have a shaved head. Its like its a style to have an emo haircut. Some ppl will look better with a long emo hairstyle rather than normal length standard hair while others will look better with a shaved head.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Itsonlyinmyhead said:
I do say. Pity your such a delusional pessimist.

I'm just a realist, nearly all men do look much worse after suffering hairloss. Thats just a fact. However some naturally handsome guys can get away with it if they are suited to the shaved look. You dont hear me saying that bald men cant get women etc but it is very difficult to deal with such a big transformation to you're appearance so I can understand how some of the guys on here feel.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
saf this is where your soo deeply deeply wrong fella....

The thing that is unattractive about hairloss is men, such as your self(no offence) gripping on to hair , getting hair transplants taking your shite daily etc... going along with your business with that look of despair on every mans eyes suffering hair-loss who goes out trying to style it trying to be part of a c**** fashion.You look ugly because you let you want your hair to be accpeted in to stupid mongo groups.I.E mongos with spastic emo cuts.. BUT u have no balls to shave your head, have you? to stop acting like faggs on televison, and be independant, maybe gwet a grip of perosnlity on the way? .

No pal going bald isnt ugly, being ugly and l having the personlity of a rat is ugly you ding-dong-f*****g-mong!. Maybe you should gbet some classes on life or something you wasteman, because to me you come across as a f*****g failer u pessimist.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Itsonlyinmyhead said:
I do say. Pity your such a delusional pessimist.

I'm just a realist, nearly all men do look much worse after suffering hairloss. Thats just a fact. However some naturally handsome guys can get away with it if they are suited to the shaved look. You dont hear me saying that bald men cant get women etc but it is very difficult to deal with such a big transformation to you're appearance so I can understand how some of the guys on here feel.

It sounds like a big transformation, but after you shave it, you realize it's not that big. Shaving your head is a liberating experience, and the confidence level that results from it makes you attractive to women. More importantly, the loss of a hairline to worry about frees your mind and lets you get on with your life as it was before you had to worry about shedding and regimens and crap.

Just saying it's an option for guys who feel dominated by concern for their hair as a few of you seem to. I have yet to see someone who didn't look good with a shaved head. It makes your face and your clothing stand out more. And it looks cool.

s.a.f

Reaction score
For you guys information I shaved it grade 0 for 4 years. It looked shite and there was a significant negative increase in way people treated me and I felt miserable.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i wanted to write that maybe it just didnt suit you but blondeguy has a good point and it proboably and alot to do with your confidence as well

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats exactly what I'm saying, shaving looks terrible on some people but ok on others. Its you who was saying that everybody should choose to shave it and they will look good, have more confidence, be more attractive ...etc. Thats not the case for many people.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
honestly, hairloss does make some guys less attractive. I am extremely blonde. I still have quite a bit of hair on top. I buzzed my head once, revealing my thinning and receding hairline and I looked gross. I get told I look like a teenager when i have my hair grown out. A couple people told me I look 40 and "old" when i shaved it.

AND what is with you guys saying if you don't shave your head you have a bad personality or your foolish!? that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Shaving the head is something you do when you have no hair left. It is one of the least desireable cuts by men. Yes, some guys look good, some don't. If a guy wants hair don't get on him about it. You're on this forum so you must not be all too happy being bald.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
You dont hear me saying that bald men cant get women etc but it is very difficult to deal with such a big transformation to you're appearance so I can understand how some of the guys on here feel.

Ok I got my wires crossed.

trapsource

Reaction score
omgtsfuty, you sound bitter dude. You shouldnt bash people for their opinions Moterfucker. I think the weakest people use these forums to shoot off their mouths. If you cant be positive, shut the f*** up

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Thats exactly what I'm saying, shaving looks terrible on some people but ok on others. Its you who was saying that everybody should choose to shave it and they will look good, have more confidence, be more attractive ...etc. Thats not the case for many people.

No, I said I have yet to see someone who looked bad with a shaved head, which is true. I do think you will have more confidence if you're not worrying about your hair in every social situation. It's just an option for guys who are silently suffering over their hair.

Thinneritgoes! said:
AND what is with you guys saying if you don't shave your head you have a bad personality or your foolish!?

I certainly never said that.

that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Shaving the head is something you do when you have no hair left. It is one of the least desireable cuts by men. Yes, some guys look good, some don't. If a guy wants hair don't get on him about it. You're on this forum so you must not be all too happy being bald.

Shaving is actually rather fashionable these days. A lot of people are BBC, bald-by-choice, even though they have full heads of hair (in fact, those guys envy people with hair loss because it gets rid of the 5 o'clock head stubble on top).

I'm a shaver, so I'm quite happy being bald and recommend everyone try it at least once in their lives. It's invigorating.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i did shave my head sometimes..not because my head was balding but because i liked the feel and it was inn, and i do look good shaved, but i do look greate with hair alsow and now im almost back to the beginning ^^
Just have to continue and go back another 2 yaers in time.. (hair way)
And il be back at my original hairline wee :lol:

s.a.f

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
No, I said I have yet to see someone who looked bad with a shaved head, which is true. I do think you will have more confidence if you're not worrying about your hair in every social situation. It's just an option for guys who are silently suffering over their hair.

Shaving is actually rather fashionable these days. A lot of people are BBC, bald-by-choice, even though they have full heads of hair (in fact, those guys envy people with hair loss because it gets rid of the 5 o'clock head stubble on top).

I'm a shaver, so I'm quite happy being bald and recommend everyone try it at least once in their lives. It's invigorating.

In my experience not everyone suits the shaved look. Many well built guys with masculine features can pull it off and look ok. (although people will often mistake you for some kind of skinhead/thug) But for those who dont look this way it looks terrible. What if you have a bumpy shaped head or slightly protruding ears? People used to tell me I looked like I had cancer!

Yes a lot of young guys are choosing to shave these days, its a trend started by many sportsstars etc. But the slightly older guys are fooling nobody everyone can see that they're only doing it because balding has limited their options. Unless you bic it every single day people can easily spot the shavers from the real baldies.

hair transplant surgeons often talk about how a hairline frames a face and its true, nearly all the celebrities who now shave because of hairloss looked much better with hair.

I shaved for 4 years and although its easy to do I hated the way it made me look. A big chrome dome in a room full of people sticks out like a sore thumb whereas thinning or receeding hair does not. And the feeling of the wind against your scalp was horrible. To me having nothing at all on top just did not feel natural.

Shaving is a good option for some but its not the answer for everybody.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think I'd look retarded shaved. I have a wide head and a very young looking face. My jaw isn't that strong.

It wouldn't look good at all. Not everyone can pull it off.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
i think I'd look retarded shaved. I have a wide head and a very young looking face. My jaw isn't that strong.

It wouldn't look good at all. Not everyone can pull it off.

But the shaved head thing often does suit a young looking face....

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a bald head on a young face makes you look like a kemo patient.

You have to have strong features for it to look good.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Celebs made bald .... lol you think they look better?
Soft features
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/278500/278910hmOL_w.jpg
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/279000/279107lqSP_w.jpg
Dustin covers more up with facial hair but imagine without it
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/279000/279172LQsp_w.jpg

stronger features
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/279000/279020TyBX_w.jpg
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?entry=332796&display=photoshop

stronger features make bald look good. hence why blacks can pull it off better. Softer make you look like a alien or a busted penis or kemo patient.