Hanneyk55's Story - (2 1/2 MONTH UPDATE 7/01)

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Hi everyone UPDATE WITH PICTURES

uncomfortable man said:
it's always good to see another nwfiver on the boards.

Your are the most bitter man to ever walk this f*****g planet.

s.a.f

Reaction score

Smooth said:
uncomfortable man said:
it's always good to see another nwfiver on the boards.

Your are the most bitter man to ever walk this f****ing planet.

Whats bitter about that? He's not saying he's glad the guys a NW5 he's saying its good to see someone on here who really understands what being bald is.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score

s.a.f said:
Smooth said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":224zec86]it's always good to see another nwfiver on the boards.

Your are the most bitter man to ever walk this f****ing planet.

Whats bitter about that? He's not saying he's glad the guys a NW5 he's saying its good to see someone on here who really understands what being bald is.[/quote:224zec86]
if thats what you he meant, then your correct... (..)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

What else could that have meant? NW5's are a minority on this site so it is good to see someone new to whom I can relate with and vise versa. I don't see how you could have misinterpereted what I said as being malicious...I was just welcoming the guy, relax.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score

wow, we could be brothers dude. Whatever you do, do not get a hair transplant.

G

Smooth- thanks for the kind words. It's appreciated.

UM- I knew you weren't being malicous or rude. Yes we can definetly relate to each other in that there are not many on this site that have the hairloss we do. Oh well though, I choose to not let my hair, or lack there of, dictate how I live my life and how happy/unhappy I will be.

To the above poster- I will never get a hair transplant. Too much money and my hairloss isn't big enough deal to me to have a surgery because of it. Main reason is money though. I have a good paying job and can provide for my small growing family, however I could never justify the amount it costs to get a quailty hair transplant done... Can't even think about having to get multiple hair transplant's done...

G

took some more pictures today because i was bored... still too early to see results. been on minoxidil foam twice a day for 15 days and nizoral just about a week. Finasteride still isnt here yet!!! (been about a week since i ordered, so not worried. just anxious to get started with it)

one thing i did find weird, and you cant see it in the pictures, is since starting minoxidil i have noticed what seems to be super tiny hairs growing on my FOREHEAD.... i guess i need to start being more careful when putting it on.

Attachments

• BALDING 3.jpg
    BALDING 3.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 169
  • BALDING 4.jpg
    BALDING 4.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 170
G

Re: Hi everyone SMALL UPDATE 4/30

wooooohoooo!!! my finasteride came in the mail from inhousepharmacy today. That was an embarassing convorsation with the girlfriend haha. Well im excited now that i can finally start my FULL regimine now. I will be looking like david beckam in no time! (i wish)

EDIT: This past Sunday marked the two week mark on minoxidil. I noticed yesterday morning when i woke up that i must have entered that "shedding" stage. bunch of hairs from the top my head fell out. Most people would be pissed about the shedding, but i am excited because its one more step in the process.

here is another picture for all the NW2's and 3's to laugh at.

Attachments

• BALDING 6.jpg
    BALDING 6.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 193

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score

haha the last line of your regime is gold

G

Defiance said:
haha the last line of your regime is gold

it regrows hair, i swear!!! haha

well i popped my first finasteride this morning and i, like others, was surprised at how small it was. in two weeks it will be a month since i started minoxidil and nizoral, and i will have been on finasteride for two weeks, so i will post one month pictures. even though there wont be any difference most likely, i know everyone here likes seeing others pictures.

G

attaching a new picture. this picture is not meant to track progress as there hasnt really been any except for nizoral making my hair feel really good. this picture is just to give you a better idea of the thinning that i wish to thicken up. its easier to see now that my hair is a little longer.

minoxidil- 3 weeks
nizoral- 2 weeks
finasteride- TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!!

its easier to see when the picture is blown up.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 193

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Hi everyone SMALL UPDATE 5/7

Same pattern and look to me, though I'm 27 and didnt start losing until I was a late 24, so I feel for you bud I really do, it's alot more aggressive but those pics could seriously have been me.

Can't wait to see how this turns out, you have my best wishes regardless of how your hair does, theres a hell of alot of goodwill on here for you so dont let us down.

cuebald

Reaction score

Very aggressive loss for a 20 year old. Will be interesting to see if any regrowth occurs.

G

1 month update(sort of)

minoxidil- 1 month
Nizoral- 19 days
finasteride- a whopping 9 days

Attachments

• BALDING 1 MONTH.jpg
    BALDING 1 MONTH.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 147
  • BALDING 1 MONTH 2.jpg
    BALDING 1 MONTH 2.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 144
G

cuebald said:
Very aggressive loss for a 20 year old.

yeah i know. its partly my fault partly genetics. I took HORRIBLE care of my hair in my teen years. I always used gels and products. I also grew up in the small era where it was real popular for guys to bleach their hair. I did that for a long time and im sure that didnt help anything. I didn;t have the best shampooing habits, etc. Also there is history of male pattern baldness in my family. SOme of the men have it worse then others. Some are NW6 (my dad at 49), and then my paternal grandfather is a NW4 at 80. the men in my family are all over the scale.

Now i really just take my hairloss with a grain of salt and try not to let it bother me. I figure i rather try treatments for a year and see if anything happens, instead of just doing nothing though.

I agree it will be interesting to see if i get any regrowth. My I have no problems with my hairline (hairline of NW3). I just want the diffuse thinning on top to thicken up and i will be happy. (makes me look like NW5)

patrik

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Hi everyone (1 MONTH UPDATE 5/14)

Did your dad lose his hair ur age by any chance?

G

patrik said:
Did your dad lose his hair ur age by any chance?

he started losing his hair around my age, but it wasnt as progressed as mine. unfortantly i dont know any history on my moms side as she was adopted.

G

just checking in with everyone. Next week will be two months and i will post some pictures then. (i dont want to until its been exactly 2 months)

i think all of you that have been following my thread will be amazed. over all a lot thicker. crown and temple regrowth. Yes, you heard me right, i said TEMPLE regrowth hahahaha.

Just thought iw ould add some anticipation for my 2 month update next week. haha

cuebald

Reaction score

Looking forward to it boss, from the pics you've shown you got some aggressive hairloss for a 20 year old.