Hanneyk55's Story - (2 1/2 MONTH UPDATE 7/01)

G

Re: Hi everyone (1 MONTH UPDATE 5/14)

cuebald said:
Looking forward to it boss, from the pics you've shown you got some aggressive hairloss for a 20 year old.
Yes I definitely have aggressive hairloss for a 20 year old but hey, that's just how things go... I was a diffuse thinning nw5 pretty much and I think if things keep going on this same track, I will be able to be around a nw3 once more thickening occurs. And atleast in my opinion, nw5 to nw3 is quite an amazing success

G

Re: Hi everyone (2 MONTH UPDATE 6/14)

2 month update.... getting thicker all over and temple regrowth starting. very excited for the following months.

Regimen: 1mg finasteride daily, minoxidil 5% twice a day, nizoral every other day

Attachments

• BALDING 2 MONTH.jpg
    BALDING 2 MONTH.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 239
  • BALDING 1 MONTH.jpg
    BALDING 1 MONTH.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 193

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score

That's a huge improvement man. I'm really glad to see your pics cos I'm a bit worried that male pattern baldness might be too strong in my genes for me to respond well. I'm slightly better than your baseline and I'm 23, but your 2 month results are better than what I have now. When did you first notice an improvement?

Nene

Reaction score

Looks like a nice improvement but the hair is longer so hard to tell. If you throw a little toppik on there you'll be golden, you could look look like a solid norwood 3v.

G

To the poster who asked what minix I use, I use equate liquid minix. You can buy a 3 month supply from walmart for $20.

Nene- yes my hair is a little longer but look how much darker it is on top... That's where the thickness has improved A LOT. I have a feeling that within the following months that I can become a nw3 even without concealers.

Tomorrow I will try to get a picture of my temple regrowth... It's amazing and I didn't expect to really get any... I have fine hairs coming in, in the pattern of a nw2 pattern.

I hope that this will give a little more confidence to the nw4's and nw5's...

G

And to the poster who asked when I started seeing a difference, I would say about a 45 days in... However I make a point not to over analyze my hair as it would drive my insane.... I'm really interested to see how my two month pics compair to next months pics.

And if anyone is interested my baseline photo is on page 2. It's a nw5 pattern

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score

Everyones rootin for you man, iv'e got a good feeling about this also

G

Re: Hanneyk55's Story - (2 MONTH UPDATE 6/14)

okay so i really didnt want to post an update until the 3 month mark but with how well my hair is doing i feel i need to. I think the last two weeks there has been a drastic improvment for some reason.

Good news: TON of thickening and temple regrowth.

Bad news: one of my temples is filling in faster than the other, so my hair line looks weird. crown still kinda thin.

Anyway.... here is a 2 1/2 month picture i took today.

EDIT- to anyone who is wanting to see how much of a difference i have had, i beg you to look at my picture on page 2, and then look at this picture

Attachments

• BALDING 2 1-2 MONTH.jpg
    BALDING 2 1-2 MONTH.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 223

Curls

Reaction score
Looks a lot better, and you're not even 3 months in! Keep it up, probably more regrowth to come :)

cuebald

Reaction score
Damn, excellent results. Looks like a NW5 to NW3 - maybe even a NW2.5.

Contrast this with CBF's post, where he went from a slightly thin NW1 to a very diffuse NW4 pattern in 6 months despite being on the big 3, it goes to show how massively different some people respond to treatments.
You're doing well.

This is why I think some of the NW5-6's like HP and UM should at least try the Big 3 - ok, chances are nothing will regrow after that long being bald but you never know.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Pretty good from what we can see in the pic but flash might reveal more in the back\crown area....

Keep it up though. You could have some miracle and be a thick NW3 LOL.