Heading towards a 3 on the Norwood scale......

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Taug, just shave it off and get back down the gym, make sure you stick to your regimen though.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just think Taug gets a little crauzy about this stuff.

G

JayMan said:
He won't.

All Taug does is Taulk.

That´s bullshit, I post regular updates in my story thread. It is just that I am moving at the moment and I can´t find my camera, but new pics will be coming soon.

Just a comparsion:

The first pic was taken in July 2006, the latter one in January 2007. As you can see a medium sized bald spot has developed into one huge area of thinning. Look how my hair on the first pic still looked very healthy and now looks sick, crippled and lifeless. This is a disaster and it got much worse the last two months and looks even more shitty in reality.

It is so devastating for a guy who was once compared to the football player Valderrama because of his thick, wild and curly hair.

valderrama.jpg

I have just been working out and all I could think of was my f*****g hair. There were mirrors everywhere, I couldn´t wear hat and saw my scalp all the time..... :cry:

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
get a grip.

i see no difference between the two pictures, other than the 1st one is longer and the 2nd was taken at a different angle with with brighter lighting.

I wish my hair was as dense as yours. Honestly, it's an insult to some people here (including myself) for you to complain so much with hair like that ..

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:lol: you sir, are humen trash :lol:

G

Taug you really are human trash man. Humannn trashhh as roki said.

So you've lost 80% of your hair huh? Give me a freakin break dude. YOu have like the same amount of hair loss as I do and you don't see me being a shut in and blaming everything on my hair.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

So you've lost 80% of your hair huh? Give me a freakin break dude. YOu have like the same amount of hair loss as I do and you don't see me being a shut in and blaming everything on my hair.
if you and taug have the same amount of hair then i sadly have to announce that you jayman are oficailly human trash how do you feel now jayman? anything you would like to say?

G

roki said:
JayMan said:

if you and taug have the same amount of hair then i sadly have to announce that you jayman are oficailly human trash how do you feel now jayman? anything you would like to say?

well i think i have slightly more hair than him but i am proud of being human trash roki. now bend over you little mossad b**ch

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
this thread has become completely LUDICROUS.

taug, i have to hand it to you....you could be accused of trivialising this whole site because i dont really see much if any hairloss.....but i like your openness and honesty.....you really do believe you are bald.

you are not bald at all. however i do remember saying those very words myself many years ago and being told by my friend that it was nonsense.

5 years later i was bald as a coot....so i was right!!

G

taug is an embarrassment to the people who have a lot of hair loss on this site like NW4+

i wouldn't be surprised to hear a suicide story out of germany if he ever gets that far.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taug, I dont know what you see when you look in the mirror but you have a slightly thinning crown. You have no recession whatsoever and the rest of your hair is ridiculously thick and dense. The only person who could see this thinning would be a 7ft tall man stood diectly behind you looking at your crown under bright lights.
In 99% of cases your thinning is'nt noticible and noone would ever guess you had a problem.
Remember its only us hairloss sufferers who scruitinise other peoples hair.
Certainly you do not look bald and no woman would notice or be appalled by that tiny bit of thinning. You currently have more hair than I had aged 17 and just remember you are a grown man now, there are many guys your age who are a Norwood 4/5/6. You have wasted the last few years of your life and look set to continue doing so.

I have to ask
are you just seeking attention?

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
JayMan said:
He won't.

All Taug does is Taulk.

That´s bullshit, I post regular updates in my story thread. It is just that I am moving at the moment and I can´t find my camera, but new pics will be coming soon.

Just a comparsion:

The first pic was taken in July 2006, the latter one in January 2007. As you can see a medium sized bald spot has developed into one huge area of thinning. Look how my hair on the first pic still looked very healthy and now looks sick, crippled and lifeless. This is a disaster and it got much worse the last two months and looks even more shitty in reality.

I have just been working out and all I could think of was my f****ing hair. There were mirrors everywhere, I couldn´t wear hat and saw my scalp all the time..... :cry:

Dude chill out. Your hair is shorter in the second pic and the angle/lighting is different AND.......There is no difference in degree of thinning between the pics.

You are nuts.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, there is no need to insult the guy. Hes obviously very depressed and has no self esteem whatsoever. Its clear his problems go way deeper than his hair. We know this so dont be shocked or surprised at his reaction to what appears to be very minor thinning.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug,
My hair loss is different than yours . . mine is somewhat diffuse in the front and yours in is the back but i've been using a thickening shampoo and it makes the hairs come together so that your hair feels fuller and it fills in the missing spots. This is what i'm using as a good temporary measure until my hair loss treatments kick in. Just an option you could try. Best of luck man and don't let your hair get you down. Enjoy it while you have it.

-Pologuy

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't understand all this sh*t, Taug's obviously thinning. It's nowhere near as bad as he thinks it is, but the signs are unmistakeably there. He might have become psychologically fixated on his hair loss as typical of all his life problems but that does not detract from the fact that he is thinning.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
Just get on dutasteride and 50% minoxidil.

50 % minoxidil.... thats a bitt strong for the scalp isnt it :lol:

aaaaahhh i feeel a burning sensation eeeeeeeep