Heading towards a 3 on the Norwood scale......

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugs problem is not his appearance but his confidence. If he had some game he could be unstoppable with the women. 8)
I work with a guy who is the complete opposite he's 5'6" and nw5 in his late 30's and he thinks he's hot stuff when we go out he always approaches hot women much younger than himself. Sure he gets plenty of knock backs but half the time he actually has some success its incredible. If Taug looked like this guy he'd probably kill himself.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
ive only read the first post.

but seriously my i LOL'd at the last line 'im desperate'.

You'd be desperate if you had terminal cancer or if you were jobless and lived on the streets. Get a sense of perspective here.

I suggest retreat from your obsession, forget about girls etc and get to be at peace with yourself. THink about yourself a little. Go for walks, read books, go golfing, whatever. But treat yourself and relax. Also concentrate on your work and doing well for yourself.

Your problem is taking over your life and needlessly so. If its as bad as you describe i seriously suggest shaving it grade 1 all over (even 2 first to see what you think). Then start going to the gym. Be happy with yourself and everything will fall into place (aslong as you can be genuiely as ease with yourself which is difficult but shouldnt be really)

G

s.a.f said:
Taugs problem is not his appearance but his confidence. If he had some game he could be unstoppable with the women. 8)
I work with a guy who is the complete opposite he's 5'6" and nw5 in his late 30's and he thinks he's hot stuff when we go out he always approaches hot women much younger than himself. Sure he gets plenty of knock backs but half the time he actually has some success its incredible. If Taug looked like this guy he'd probably kill himself.

who are you kidding? if taug was nw3 he'd probably kill himself.

G

Itsonlyinmyhead said:
Taug - before you started losing your hair, what did you panic about?
Im just a little bit curious because you do seem that way inclined?
Before I started losing my hair I was like a rat up a drainpipe when it came to women, well after I had got over my acne probs. Then I calmed down after 2 years.
What stopped you with women before the hairloss got ?bad?

What stopped me with women before hairloss was my bad looks (imagine now with hairloss), my low confidence and my avoidant personality disorder. There are probably dozens of other reasons, but these are the main ones.

G

barcafan said:
Taug maybe its the way you talk to women? we honestly need a video of you TRYING to pick up a girl.... If you come up to her and you start like twiching and $#iT then yeah, they're going to look at you funny.

Rofl, did you read any of my 1300 posts on HairLossTalk.com? I would NEVER have the confidence to start talking to a girl. I would be ashamed, if she would reject me and hide in my room for several weeks. I also hardly I ever go out. I mean I am going to University, but that´s it. I spend my weekends in front of my laptop since I don´t have any friends to go out with.

G

Colin297 said:
ive only read the first post.

but seriously my i LOL'd at the last line 'im desperate'.

You'd be desperate if you had terminal cancer or if you were jobless and lived on the streets. Get a sense of perspective here.

I suggest retreat from your obsession, forget about girls etc and get to be at peace with yourself. THink about yourself a little. Go for walks, read books, go golfing, whatever. But treat yourself and relax. Also concentrate on your work and doing well for yourself.

Your problem is taking over your life and needlessly so. If its as bad as you describe i seriously suggest shaving it grade 1 all over (even 2 first to see what you think). Then start going to the gym. Be happy with yourself and everything will fall into place (aslong as you can be genuiely as ease with yourself which is difficult but shouldnt be really)

Don´t think I haven´t tried that yet. It just doesn´t work this way. Look, when someone is depressive like me you can´t tell him to forget about all his problems and just be happy. It doesn´t work like that as sad as it is. It is a disease!

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Don´t think I haven´t tried that yet. It just doesn´t work this way. Look, when someone is depressive like me you can´t tell him to forget about all his problems and just be happy. It doesn´t work like that as sad as it is. It is a disease!

Taugs, u ever done a sport?

Have you been keeping your gymming up?

G

DammitLetMeIn said:

Sure, I have been to the gym for about 4-5 months, but this just made me realize that I have very bad genes and have trouble building up muscles. So, all in all I have found even more fucked up genes and feel more like a loser.... :(

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
DammitLetMeIn said:

Sure, I have been to the gym for about 4-5 months, but this just made me realize that I have very bad genes and have trouble building up muscles. So, all in all I have found even more f***** up genes and feel more like a loser.... :(

no it just means you are not eating right. Either than or you haven't noticed the changes in ur physique (which happens)

u do any sport?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think you should try heroin or cocaine ,or mayyou could try a combo
heroin to get you relaxed and coca to give you some self confidence

G

roki said:
i think you should try heroin or cocaine ,or mayyou could try a combo
heroin to get you relaxed and coca to give you some self confidence

I would have done that before, but I don´t know where to buy such stuff....

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I would NEVER have the confidence to start talking to a girl. I would be ashamed, if she would reject me and hide in my room for several weeks. I also hardly I ever go out. I mean I am going to University, but that´s it. I spend my weekends in front of my laptop since I don´t have any friends to go out with.

So what are you doing about it?
You need to start interacting socially with other people. Slowly but surely otherwise you will be in the same situation in your 30's/40's.
I told you get yourself a part time job where you will have to converse with other co workers preferably people of both sexes your own age.

barcafan

Reaction score
Maybe you should walk around with a picture of your penis taped to your shirt? That way AT LEAST SOME GIRLS will give you attention.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
Taug maybe its the way you talk to women? we honestly need a video of you TRYING to pick up a girl.... If you come up to her and you start like twiching and $#iT then yeah, they're going to look at you funny.

WE'RE going to look at him funny!!!!

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seriously man, if you don't do anything about your depression right now it will only get WORSE when you leave Uni. Right now, you have the advantage of meeting people your age, but when you start to work........ If you end up in a shitty full-time job like myself you will die.