Histogen News (May 5th 2016)

sunchaser

Reaction score
I say those are solid results - especially from the first dude (the other 2 subjects are females)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.41.56.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.41.56.png
    616.2 KB · Views: 3,050
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.42.06.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.42.06.png
    607.1 KB · Views: 4,299
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.42.13.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 12.42.13.png
    714.3 KB · Views: 5,116

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
the white female subject is very impressive. Hard to tell withthemale but it doesnt look like hairline achieved much.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
These pictures are very well rigged. Different positions, lighting, and hairstyle. The white woman in the first picture much your hair back is stretched, and the camera position is worse.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
These pictures are very well rigged. Different positions, lighting, and hairstyle. The white woman in the first picture much your hair back is stretched, and the camera position is worse.

Yep. Really suspect pics. The first guy is a completely different angle. The white woman's hair is pulled back in the first, and combed over in the second. Laughable really that a company as "big" as Histogen is trying to pull the same blatant before/after trickery as snake oil companies.

RatherGoBlindThanSeeItGo

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep. Really suspect pics. The first guy is a completely different angle. The white woman's hair is pulled back in the first, and combed over in the second. Laughable really that a company as "big" as Histogen is trying to pull the same blatant before/after trickery as snake oil companies.

I say this every time I see those pictures. I don't think Histogen is a scam but those pictures are terrible and aren't doing anything to help their presentation. It'd be better if they discarded them imo.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
So we've all seen the bad pictures taken by that US doctor. There are probably some results under all those camera angles and lighting effects.

How about the other pics such as those presented at slide 11 and 15 of the Histogen presentation linked in this thread? There's too little evidence to call them impressive but they definitely show something.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Its very easy, with a randomized study in identical twins like propecia did. These photos are a joke and a hair Teasing unbecoming a company that claims to be serious.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For the millionth time, who cares about the pictures. Look at the statistical data.

Knockin on nw4

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one's hair count got worse in the data right? Imagine being a 20yo kid when HSC is out. All you gotta do is get injected once a year to maintain. That's not a cure for me, but it will be for young men and women everywhere. I just hope for my sake results build session to session. I'd like to see injections every 4-8 weeks for a year.

bbbeeeppp2

Reaction score
No one's hair count got worse in the data right? Imagine being a 20yo kid when HSC is out. All you gotta do is get injected once a year to maintain. That's not a cure for me, but it will be for young men and women everywhere. I just hope for my sake results build session to session. I'd like to see injections every 4-8 weeks for a year.

I wonder how much better the results would be if they were also on an anti-androgen like finasteride.

efedrez

Reaction score
Any updates on the Mexican trial? I Don't see anything on their website but maybe someone have news from them

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this treatment is so promising, why do they have so much trouble to get funds?

Did you read the thread?

The first post says they raised 85% of what they need and they're starting Phase 3 trials in Mexico in July.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you read the thread?

The first post says they raised 85% of what they need and they're starting Phase 3 trials in Mexico in July.

And they are almost positively going to raise the rest at tmrw's presentation.

papa pinrel

Reaction score
I just think that with Follica Histogen and replicel 99% of AGAS would be solved (in my oinion ) and we still had, sammumed, hair transplant, and other things coming like brotzu lotion, hope for 2019 all of theese things will be on the market.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hands up if you think Finasteride and Minoxidil will be our only solution to Androgenetic Alopecia in 2020.

I've got my hands up 80%