How big is my head? Seriously...

G

This is a pic I took last summer after I buzzed my head... now tell me honestly, how f*****g big is my head or am I just overreacting 'cause I think it's huge. It's the biggest thing that keeps me from shaving 'cause I think my head's too big. Dunno why, there aren't any other big headed ppl in my family so I guess it's just a coincidence. Granted the pic was taken from the eye-level from afar but still, it is BIG.

front2cu0sm1.jpg

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
AHHH! I cannot stress this enough to people. the bigger your head the better. Look at John Mayer or Johnny Depp or pretty much any major celebrity or model. Big heads are beatiful and emphasize your features. Have you seen how many dudes work out so much that there heads look tiny. My girlfriends head is quite big and its very hot... she looks like a model

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
taking another look at your pic you have a very defined jawline ... you should be very happy with that... it shows strong masculine character and girls love that. one other thing is having a head to big in the wrong places. if your head is huge just because of your forehead and you have no jaw or chin then you're effed. but if your head is large because alot of hair or because of a large jaw or chin you are ussually considered good looking....

G

KielMcK said:
taking another look at your pic you have a very defined jawline ... you should be very happy with that... it shows strong masculine character and girls love that. one other thing is having a head to big in the wrong places. if your head is huge just because of your forehead and you have no jaw or chin then you're effed. but if your head is large because alot of hair or because of a large jaw or chin you are ussually considered good looking....

Yeah what I meant was that the top part of my head is very big compared to the bottom... if you know what I mean. My head isn't very big compared to my body, no that's not the problem. I'm aware of my huge jaw... :). Damn I look demonish 'cause of the red-eye effect, my eyes are blue irl.

e reed

Established Member
Reaction score
You've got a well proportioned head sir, real nice skull you got there. Seriously, looks good. :)

G

e reed said:
You've got a well proportioned head sir, real nice skull you got there. Seriously, looks good. :)

Thanks, man. I guess it's mostly in my head then.

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
This sounds very homo but looking at it objectively you do indeed have a VERY good looking skull. Not meaning to sound patronizing, I've got my own self doubts, but you need to believe it yourself buddy!! :)

Predator

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Predator said:
[quote="GrowHairGrow!":28df2]

I greatly admire the shape of your skull,perhaps we could meet so i could get a better look? whatdya say? :)

No way, dude :smack: :mrgreen:[/quote:28df2]

awwww pleeease?

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t dude!

You have the freakiest looking head i've ever seen!

I mean, god damn! Your eyes are blood red and what the hell is that green sh*t growing out the back of your head?

G

BobbyChalfont said:
Holy $#iT dude!

I mean, god damn! Your eyes are blood red and what the hell is that green $#iT growing out the back of your head?

Well hello to you too! :dunno:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
KielMcK said:

oh yah jay leno has drop dead good looks with that chin.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
With a very defined jawline you can always wear a black mask and look like a superhero.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
BobbyChalfont said:
Holy $#iT dude!

I mean, god damn! Your eyes are blood red and what the hell is that green $#iT growing out the back of your head?

Well hello to you too! :dunno:

he meant Predator GrowHairGrow :)

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
You look ok man, seriously.

Now *this* is a big head:

Attachments

• Tito Ortiz.jpg
    Tito Ortiz.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 658