How big is my head? Seriously...

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
There is obviously a difference between a chisled jawline and a big jaw lol. A big big jaw is never a good thing and can make you look like an elephant man or a dickhead.

DUDE...look what you wrote one page 1

posted by keilmck

taking another look at your pic you have a very defined jawline ... you should be very happy with that... it shows strong masculine character and girls love that. one other thing is having a head to big in the wrong places. if your head is huge just because of your forehead and you have no jaw or chin then you're effed. but if your head is large because alot of hair or because of a large jaw or chin you are ussually considered good looking....

make up ur mind. :mrgreen:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
DoctorHouse said:
Maybe you should change your name from Grow Hair Grow to Grow Head Grow :freaked2: GHG, do not let that BDD distort you view of yourself. I told you many months back you looked like a model. And I did not mean that in a :gay: kind of way. Of course, you told me you were too short but in a head shot you can't tell how tall someone is anyway. Kiel is a model and you probably would score higher in looks than him on that website that Taug scored so low on. :bravo:

what website are you talking about? i wanna try it out.

hot or not . com ? oh man,its like a website for those born without brains :jump:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
libertine said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
DoctorHouse said:
Maybe you should change your name from Grow Hair Grow to Grow Head Grow :freaked2: GHG, do not let that BDD distort you view of yourself. I told you many months back you looked like a model. And I did not mean that in a :gay: kind of way. Of course, you told me you were too short but in a head shot you can't tell how tall someone is anyway. Kiel is a model and you probably would score higher in looks than him on that website that Taug scored so low on. :bravo:

what website are you talking about? i wanna try it out.

hot or not . com ? oh man,its like a website for those born without brains :jump:

o that site.....nah i wouldnt bother with that...haha.

lock

Reaction score
I can tell you have a huge head problem...on the inside that is. on the outside its fine, you are even good looking. the bad news is that if you have such a distorted self image, it may not be so easy to 'fix', and there are no topicals (people telling you are wrong over a forum clearly doesnt work). can we see a guy who says he's ugly and has a matching pic? that would be a first here...

G

lock said:
I can tell you have a huge head problem...on the inside that is. on the outside its fine, you are even good looking. the bad news is that if you have such a distorted self image, it may not be so easy to 'fix', and there are no topicals (people telling you are wrong over a forum clearly doesnt work). can we see a guy who says he's ugly and has a matching pic? that would be a first here...

Well I didn't say I was ugly, I'm more like your average guy. It's just my head size you know... :gay: .

notself

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow!:

If Beckham and Fredrik Ljungberg had a love child together, that would be you!

By slouching I mean you look like you are drooping your back. You don't seem to be in good back posture.

Nothing wrong with your grin.

You must be very popular.

G

notself said:
Your profile shot looks good too. I don't find it feminine at all. Your 1/3rd ratios of the face are very masculine. Your jawline is masculine too. I do feel you are slouching in the picture though. Have you tried growing your hair two inches longer than what it is now? I wonder what that will look like.

You remind me of a stronger looking David Beckham. Has anyone said that to you?

Upon scrutiny you have minor assymetry of the chin. But your mandibular jaw angles take that away so it is all good.

No I haven't got Beckham, but I have gotten Fredrik Ljungberg :whistle: . Yeah I know my chin is just a touch assymetric, the fact that I get more fat on the left side of my face doesn't help it. What does slouching mean? I tried to smile but I always end up with a stupid grin so I tried not to overdo it :dunno: . Yeah I've tried growing my hair, looks alright in the pictures but is too thin irl.

This reply was in the previous page... and I'm about 5'7" (171 cm).

notself

Reaction score
I just saw it and edited my reply. Look above now.

Sorry about that. I am still learning how to navigate this forum. I am new.

G

notself said:
GrowHairGrow!:

If Beckham and Fredrik Ljungberg had a love child together, that would be you!

By slouching I mean you look like you are drooping your back. You don't seem to be in good back posture.

Nothing wrong with your grin.

You must be very popular.

Lol the idea of Freddas and Beckham's love child is really disturbing :D. I may be drooping, my bearing (is that the right word) is not very straight probably because of too much time sitting. I'm not very popular, I get along well with people and all but at the end of the day I'm not that outgoing...

barcafan

Reaction score
GHG, just think about this quote

"Nobody is thinking about you, they are thinking about themselves -- Just like you"

Cheers.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
GHG you got hit on by girls and guys now lol

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
I really dont see anything wrong with your head, but I dont see more than your shoulders. But to be honest, you look like a dude that will do okey shaved!! Plus you seem like a cool dude and when you hit 25, girls wanna get stable men and not players. So I really think you gonna make it nicely in life. Even if you play the nice dude with girls and end up being a bastard:p

Just belive everything gonna be alright, and you prob end up with that fiolin playing finish bimbo:p

G

SoThatsLife said:
I really dont see anything wrong with your head, but I dont see more than your shoulders. But to be honest, you look like a dude that will do okey shaved!! Plus you seem like a cool dude and when you hit 25, girls wanna get stable men and not players. So I really think you gonna make it nicely in life. Even if you play the nice dude with girls and end up being a bastard:p

Just belive everything gonna be alright, and you prob end up with that fiolin playing finish bimbo:p

Thanks, man... but I didn't mean that my head is big compared to my body. What I meant was that the "upper part of my head" is too big compared to the lower part. But if none of you guys can see that without me telling the problem, I guess it's not really a problem...

G

Ok, that's it. I once again got this shock feeling when I looked at my hair in a strong light. The kinda feeling that really forces one to buzz the hair 'cause you ain't getting away with a 2 cm hair that isn't even covering the scalp. It's fucked up how fast the dht has eaten my hair despite the treatments. Honestly a little over a year ago no would've thought I'm balding when my hair was dry. Now it's painfully obvious. The only way to get through this sh*t is to buzz it and keep it that way. From now on I will buzz my hair once a week. The lack of hair at 24 is really gonna kill me, but hell it's not my fault. If someone is gonna ridicule me for it, I don't care.

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you would stress down if you got shaved..but at least try treatment 2 years and so..maybe its some treatment coming in the next years that would help..but still..if you work out, shave your head, get some tan, keep on smiling, get a girl you would prob be a real happy dude...I really know about the love of hair, but you are you even if you get thin hair..and you really seem like an nice dude so I dont really think your life gonna suck without afro hair..prob gonna suck for some months and then you get back on your feet:) im crossing my fingers:)