How big is my head? Seriously...

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
KielMcK said:
taking another look at your pic you have a very defined jawline ... you should be very happy with that... it shows strong masculine character and girls love that. one other thing is having a head to big in the wrong places. if your head is huge just because of your forehead and you have no jaw or chin then you're effed. but if your head is large because alot of hair or because of a large jaw or chin you are ussually considered good looking....

oh yah jay leno has drop dead good looks with that chin.

Jay Leno's chin is not only big, it's out of this world... besides it's not very "defined", more like overgrown.

G

libertine said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
BobbyChalfont said:
Holy $#iT dude!

You have the freakiest looking head i've ever seen!

I mean, god damn! Your eyes are blood red and what the hell is that green $#iT growing out the back of your head?

Well hello to you too! :dunno:

he meant Predator GrowHairGrow :)

Oh :gay: .

notself

Reaction score
You have a nice strong head. If you feel your head is big that is a good thing (in the modeling world anyway). You have a nice jawline (especially the mandibular angle) too. What is missing is a profile picture which will reveal more. Nice skull from the front. Skull shape is very important aside from the proportions and symmetry.

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
taking another look at your pic you have a very defined jawline ... you should be very happy with that... it shows strong masculine character and girls love that. one other thing is having a head to big in the wrong places. if your head is huge just because of your forehead and you have no jaw or chin then you're effed. but if your head is large because alot of hair or because of a large jaw or chin you are ussually considered good looking....

quagmire-3865.jpg

G

notself said:
You have a nice strong head. If you feel your head is big that is a good thing (in the modeling world anyway). You have a nice jawline (especially the mandibular angle) too. What is missing is a profile picture which will reveal more. Nice skull from the front. Skull shape is very important aside from the proportions and symmetry.

Here's the profile, which is f*****g awful. My head shape is exactly like my sisters... very feminine IMO.

sideyp5.jpg

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
GHG why don't you grow out a stubble or beard...I think it will suit your look.

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
notself said:

Here's the profile, which is f****ing awful. My head shape is exactly like my sisters... very feminine IMO.

sideyp5.jpg

I think the profile shot shows it to be even more "masculine", seriously if you look up typical "masculine" features that profile picture would be a perfect illustration of it. So i don't see how you think it's feminine?
Not implying your sis looks masculine either!

Compare it to this dude , I googled for "chinless wonder" btw. although he looks a bit like a much scrawnier hairer version of me
ChinlessBJ.jpg

See the lack of a chin below his lips? You're the exact opposite!

So basically your Head shape is pretty damn good, so don't worry about it my friend!

G

vipergts said:
GHG why don't you grow out a stubble or beard...I think it will suit your look.

You know why? :) My beard doesn't really grow well enough to grow it out... it's too thin and almost white. I'd definitely sport a stubble if only was it possible.

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
What you think of your head now in the light of this thread GHG?

G

easynow said:
What you think of your head now in the light of this thread GHG?

I don't know... I really still think it's too big but if you guys think it's ok, I guess it's ok. The shape is also far from desirable, but hmm, I don't know. I think ppl usually are too hard on themselves, so I trust the judgement of you guys more than mine.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is obviously a difference between a chisled jawline and a big jaw lol. A big big jaw is never a good thing and can make you look like an elephant man or a dickhead.

As for growhairgrow... his face is very symmetrical and his jaw is not overly large it is just quite defined and chisled. As for your forehead I must say large forheads are not a bad thing. Look at Cameron Mathison... huge forehead but girls love him.

notself

Reaction score
Your profile shot looks good too. I don't find it feminine at all. Your 1/3rd ratios of the face are very masculine. Your jawline is masculine too. I do feel you are slouching in the picture though. Have you tried growing your hair two inches longer than what it is now? I wonder what that will look like.

You remind me of a stronger looking David Beckham. Has anyone said that to you?

Upon scrutiny you have minor assymetry of the chin. But your mandibular jaw angles take that away so it is all good.

G

notself said:
Your profile shot looks good too. I don't find it feminine at all. Your 1/3rd ratios of the face are very masculine. Your jawline is masculine too. I do feel you are slouching in the picture though. Have you tried growing your hair two inches longer than what it is now? I wonder what that will look like.

You remind me of a stronger looking David Beckham. Has anyone said that to you?

Upon scrutiny you have minor assymetry of the chin. But your mandibular jaw angles take that away so it is all good.

No I haven't got Beckham, but I have gotten Fredrik Ljungberg :whistle: . Yeah I know my chin is just a touch assymetric, the fact that I get more fat on the left side of my face doesn't help it. What does slouching mean? I tried to smile but I always end up with a stupid grin so I tried not to overdo it :dunno: . Yeah I've tried growing my hair, looks alright in the pictures but is too thin irl.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
we are all soooo gay lol... just read these conversations! :gay:

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GHG you will never get over it, this is like the 1000th time you've complained/asked about your head. You probably have some sort of BDD, just like me, so I understand you though.

G

Nathaniel said:
GHG you will never get over it, this is like the 1000th time you've complained/asked about your head. You probably have some sort of BDD, just like me, so I understand you though.

Yeah I realize that... but if other ppl say it looks alright I'll probably start to believe them instead of my stupid, BDD influenced mind.

KielMcK said:
we are all soooo gay lol... just read these conversations! :gay:

Yeah I know, we're a bunch of twats :agree: .

sunnyone1

Reaction score
Your head is fine...handsome, in fact, so stop stressing. I'm a portrait artist so I really know facial structure, and I'm telling you that you have a perfectly nice, handsome head. Go enjoy your life

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Maybe you should change your name from Grow Hair Grow to Grow Head Grow :freaked2: GHG, do not let that BDD distort you view of yourself. I told you many months back you looked like a model. And I did not mean that in a :gay: kind of way. Of course, you told me you were too short but in a head shot you can't tell how tall someone is anyway. Kiel is a model and you probably would score higher in looks than him on that website that Taug scored so low on. :bravo:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Maybe you should change your name from Grow Hair Grow to Grow Head Grow :freaked2: GHG, do not let that BDD distort you view of yourself. I told you many months back you looked like a model. And I did not mean that in a :gay: kind of way. Of course, you told me you were too short but in a head shot you can't tell how tall someone is anyway. Kiel is a model and you probably would score higher in looks than him on that website that Taug scored so low on. :bravo:

what website are you talking about? i wanna try it out.