How To Properly Mix Ru In Commercial Minoxidil?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just do some maths. Its pretty easy. If you want to find out what you need make a certain percentage its just a simple equation.
n = your amount of minoxidil (its better to weigh things rather than use mls though if you are mixing powders with liquid, although generally 1ml is 1gm, thats not always the case)
% = your desired percentage
Equation
n / (divided by) 100 x %
eg. Say you want a 5% solution in 50ml of minoxdil it would be - 50 / 100 x 5 which is 2.5 so you would add 2.5gm of RU
This is not exact but is close enough for most things, if you wanted to do it perfectly then if you were making 50ml for instance then you would subtract the 2.5 from the 50, so it would be 47.5gm minoxidil, 2.5gm RU, but I dont want to make it confusing lol.

Just my 2 cents but 25mg seems like a very small amount to be using in 3ml. I was using up to 80mg a day in 1.5ml and for me in the end was a waste of time. But everyone responds differently I suppose.

So if I want to prepare 80mg in 6ml a day for 3 days (two applications of 3ml 3 days a week)

I need 18ml for the 3 days

n = 18
%=5

18/100x5=0.9gram so thats 900mg

18-0.9 to make it perfect as you said = 17,1ml

so I put 900mg of RU inside a bottle that contains 17,1ml of minoxidil

but what the f*** thats too much RU for 3 days?

geez im a retard

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
So if I want to prepare 80mg in 6ml a day for 3 days (two applications of 3ml 3 days a week)

I need 18ml for the 3 days

n = 18
%=5

18/100x5=0.9gram so thats 900mg

18-0.9 to make it perfect as you said = 17,1ml

so I put 900mg of RU inside a bottle that contains 17,1ml of minoxidil

but what the f*** thats too much RU for 3 days?

geez im a retard

Thats too much. Most don't go over 5% RU. So if you need 3 mL to cover your balding scalp you would need 50mg RU /1mL minoxidil. so 150mg/3mL everyday. So for a week you need 150 *7 = 1.050 g of RU in 21 mL minoxidil and apply 3 mL every night. This would make your Ru last longer too.

Have you considered seeing a doctor for a prescription of finasteride? You may also want to go to get help for depression man, don't do anything rash.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats too much. Most don't go over 5% RU. So if you need 3 mL to cover your balding scalp you would need 50mg RU /1mL minoxidil. so 150mg/3mL everyday. So for a week you need 150 *7 = 1.050 g of RU in 21 mL minoxidil and apply 3 mL every night. This would make your Ru last longer too.

Have you considered seeing a doctor for a prescription of finasteride? You may also want to go to get help for depression man, don't do anything rash.

I don't want to take RU daily because I hard the androgen receptor willl adapt and I well end up balder, so I want to limit it to 3 times a week twice a day.

3 ml * (3 days * 2 times) = 3*6=18ml, so I need 18 ml

How many mg of RU do I need for a 5% formulation and how do you calculate it? My brain is fried, I was always sh*t at math anyway.

And my crippling depression can be cured with a good hairline.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
150 mg RU per day in 3 mL RU. For 3x week u need 450 mg RU in 9 mL of minoxidil. That gives u 5%

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
150 mg RU per day in 3 mL RU. For 3x week u need 450 mg RU in 9 mL of minoxidil. That gives u 5%

NO. I need to take it twice a day. so how the f*** do I do this? my brain is dead.

I need 18 f*****g ml, not f*****g 9 ml

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
double everything. 900 mg RU in 18 mL. Apply 3mL 2x a day and that will last you 3 total days.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Must be trolling at this point.

Take how much RU you want to use for 1 day, take how many mL minoxidil you want to use for 1 day, multiply both by amount of days you want to prepare, combine both.

Last edited:

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Must be trolling at this point.

Take how much RU you want to use for 1 day, take how many mL minoxidil you want to use for 1 day, multiply both by amount of days you want to prepare, combine both.

But I want 5%. How do I know how much I want? I mean what is the damn formula to follow?

I have been told 50mg per application should be enough

I have concluded that I need at least 3 ml of the product in order to properly cover my scalp

Im going to use it 3 times per week, 2 times per day

3x2=6 applications

6 applications 3ml each = 18ml per week

6 applications 50mg each = 900mg

So I would need to mix 18ml with 900mg of RU per week

Is this too much RU? what % is that? just how do I know it?

It would be around 3600mg per month

5gram is $115.00 total on anageninc considering shipping costs

so every month and a half im going to be paying $115.00 for something that is probably going to be doing f*****g nothing

i hate my life

PS: and no, im not trolling, ever since I was a kid I always had problems with numbers and I would get bulllied at school during math class.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I want 5%. How do I know how much I want? I mean what is the damn formula to follow?

I have been told 50mg per application should be enough

I have concluded that I need at least 3 ml of the product in order to properly cover my scalp

Im going to use it 3 times per week, 2 times per day

3x2=6 applications

6 applications 3ml each = 18ml per week

6 applications 50mg each = 900mg

So I would need to mix 18ml with 900mg of RU per week

Is this too much RU? what % is that? just how do I know it?

It would be around 3600mg per month

5gram is $115.00 total on anageninc considering shipping costs

so every month and a half im going to be paying $115.00 for something that is probably going to be doing f*****g nothing

i hate my life

PS: and no, im not trolling, ever since I was a kid I always had problems with numbers and I would get bulllied at school during math class.

You're right on those calculations. 900mg of RU per week, which comes out to 300mg of RU on the days you use it. Pretty high dosage for one day imo, you'd probably be better off doing one application every day, or lowering the concentration.

Go with the 10 grams. Kane/anagen charges a good amount for shipping so if you order 10 grams at once you'd save an extra 30 bucks or so from having a second batch of 5 grams shipped, plus the RU itself is cheaper per gram.