How to support a partner with hair loss?

G

I can't understand why some of you guys are so keen on "gelling" the hair. For f***'s sake, you're suffering from hairloss, f*** the gelling already... strong gelling makes even the thickest mane look a bit thin, so if you're suffering from thinning maybe you shouldn't use it at all. Figure a hairstyle which doesn't require gel.

squizzi

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Yes but I did'nt post that pic to show his hair. I posted it to show people on here that he's just an normal looking guy and not bald or ugly like he claims to be.

Thats why some of the posters who replied were shocked at what he actually looks like.

well I have to agree he is not bald and ugly. Mind you I dont think that bald=ugly and thick hair =handsome they are not muturally inclusive of exclusive. What shines out for me and many women is personality. And men with self image problems dont put me off. I am dfating one remember and Im sure Im not alone in that

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Well this thread has been hijacked twice. Its meant to be about helping a partner with hairloss. Then SAF posted a link to a pic of Taug to try and get a female opinion, then it turned to a b**ch fight between Jayman and hair today gone tomorrow.

Ok Ill reiterate my point about Taug, he may or may not be losing his hair(i dont give one about that). Im saying HE IS A DECENT LOOKING LAD, he could pull off a buzzed head(in my opinion, dont try and argue with me as its my opinion) and Im sure he gets looks from girls/women/ladies. BUT he has no self confidence and thats where he is failing, I know Ive been there. Start a sport, join a club, get to know people, women are in the pipeline but not now until you sort yourself out. Seriously playing sport to a high level gets you confident. Get friends first, forget about women for now

Jayman and hair today gone tomorrow.

SHUT THE f*** UP. Jayman was simply pointing out that he thought that Taug's hairloss was somewhere near as bad as Taug thought, his opinion. Jayman has reacted to meds, lucky him!!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Itsonlyinmyhead said:
Ok Ill reiterate my point about Taug, he may or may not be losing his hair(i dont give one about that). Im saying HE IS A DECENT LOOKING LAD, he could pull off a buzzed head(in my opinion, dont try and argue with me as its my opinion) and Im sure he gets looks from girls/women/ladies. BUT he has no self confidence and thats where he is failing, I know Ive been there. Start a sport, join a club, get to know people, women are in the pipeline but not now until you sort yourself out. Seriously playing sport to a high level gets you confident. Get friends first, forget about women for now

Mission occomplished, will he take any notice?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
In my professional opinion, Taug is suffering from a case of BDD and low self esteem. His hair is perfectly normal looking and based on his looks he definitely would have no problem hooking up with any of the hot nurses I work with if he would just see the Wizard for some courage and a brain. Any guy can get the hot girl if he has self confidence and an art to gab with the ladies. I think Taug comes on this forum to tear himself down just so people will boost his ego just a little and that is how he feels better about himself. I have a brain, courage, and gift to gab, and women and men flock to see me from all over the world. I treat them like crap and they still come. Taug, you need to see the Wizard. You think Harry Potter would have ever dropped his pants in front of a live audience without seeing the Wizard. I think not!!!

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
I want taug to know that im not trying to make him feel better by saying he isnt ugly...IM not gonna lie...if i thought he was ugly I wouldnt have bothered posting....you are FAR from ugly man. I sitll think your a coo-coo clock...but your def not ugly.. :hairy:

G

DoctorHouse said:
In my professional opinion, Taug is suffering from a case of BDD and low self esteem. His hair is perfectly normal looking and based on his looks he definitely would have no problem hooking up with any of the hot nurses I work with if he would just see the Wizard for some courage and a brain. Any guy can get the hot girl if he has self confidence and an art to gab with the ladies. I think Taug comes on this forum to tear himself down just so people will boost his ego just a little and that is how he feels better about himself. I have a brain, courage, and gift to gab, and women and men flock to see me from all over the world. I treat them like crap and they still come. Taug, you need to see the Wizard. You think Harry Potter would have ever dropped his pants in front of a live audience without seeing the Wizard. I think not!!!

Interesting, I am always gentle and as we all know "Nice guys finish last".......

And yes, I come here and post to feel better about myself. What a prick I am to do post about hairloss in order to get it off my chest and feel better about it afterwards...... :roll:

@ s.a.f

This pic is really good for my standards. I would have to take one houndred pics in order to get such a good one.

Why didn´t you post these pics of my "hair"?

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild018xv4.jpg

http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild007aa7.jpg

Here is the most recent pic of my face revealing the full extent of my ugliness:

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Here is the most recent pic of my face revealing the full extent of my ugliness:

That pic reminds me Mike Patton. One of my fav musicians/singers which is not a bad thing.

mikepatton.jpg

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug-your not ugly!!

BUT you could do with sorting out the hair on the side of your head, you need that trimmed shorter

s.a.f

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
I want taug to know that im not trying to make him feel better by saying he isnt ugly...IM not gonna lie...if i thought he was ugly I wouldnt have bothered posting....you are FAR from ugly man. I sitll think your a coo-coo clock...but your def not ugly.. :hairy:

squizzi said:
Well I have to agree he is not bald or ugly

Here's 2 to massage your ego once more :roll:

I cant see how you think you are ugly in the most recent pic, I dont consider myself ugly and you look better than me.

G

s.a.f said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":f2ebf]I want taug to know that im not trying to make him feel better by saying he isnt ugly...IM not gonna lie...if i thought he was ugly I wouldnt have bothered posting....you are FAR from ugly man. I sitll think your a coo-coo clock...but your def not ugly.. :hairy:

squizzi said:

I cant see how you think you are ugly in the most recent pic, I dont consider myself ugly and you look better than me.[/quote:f2ebf]

To htgt and squizzi ugly people look like Quasimodo or the Elephant man. Yes, compared to these I am good looking :roll: but compared to the average guy on the street I am ugly. My hot or not rating confirms that.

Btw. what is a coo-coo clock?

s.a.f

Reaction score
coo-coo = crazy :hairy:

Taug YOU ARE NOT BELOW AVERAGE AT ALL! :roll:

HOT OR NOT IS BULLSHIT, So is the fact that women are not throwing themselves at you. You dont give off a friendly, fun welcoming vibe (nothing to do with your looks)

G

hot or not isn't bullshit saf

it's said by people who don't get the ratings they want

taug is just average. he's not ugly or attractive. he's average looking just like most people

s.a.f

Reaction score
JayMan said:

Or people who do get the ratings they want praise it.
Its hardly scientific is it, and its not exactly a wide and varied group that take part in it. Also how many people really take it seriously when they vote.

G

s.a.f said:
JayMan said:

Or people who do get the ratings they want praise it.
Its hardly scientific is it, and its not exactly a wide and varied group that take part in it. Also how many people really take it seriously when they vote.

when someone puts up multiple pics and regularly gets around the same rating, i put a lot of stock in it.

yes its true if youre a girl and show some cleaveage you get a 9.9, or if youre guy and atke off your shirt to show a 6 pack you also get that,but that doesnt change the fact that its very good at rating most peoples pics with clothes on, normal pics.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":a7515]I want taug to know that im not trying to make him feel better by saying he isnt ugly...IM not gonna lie...if i thought he was ugly I wouldnt have bothered posting....you are FAR from ugly man. I sitll think your a coo-coo clock...but your def not ugly.. :hairy:

squizzi said:

I cant see how you think you are ugly in the most recent pic, I dont consider myself ugly and you look better than me.

To htgt and squizzi ugly people look like Quasimodo or the Elephant man. Yes, compared to these I am good looking :roll: but compared to the average guy on the street I am ugly. My hot or not rating confirms that.

Btw. what is a coo-coo clock?[/quote:a7515]

I think you are right around average....if i was walkin down the street and I saw you...I wouldnt be LIKE HOLY f***!!! thats one ugly muthafucka!!...I wouldnt even look twice.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Taug, you are POUTING in you new photo. If you would smile you would definitely get hot girls. I do not see any recession in the front. You are not even close to a Norwood 2. Your hairline is normal looking. I am a handsome looking man and if I was POUTING like you are in your photo, I would never get any women to give me a time of day. I think women check you out and probably say you have nice eyes (women like blue eyes) and you scare them away with your pouting face. You are definitely better looking than Howard Stern and he has one of the hottest woman I have ever seen. He knows he is ugly but it never stopped him from becoming a famous radio man. He developed an outrageous personality and women flock to him. You need to reinvent yourself and learn how to be funny and tell jokes. Stop being obsessed with which celebrity is going bald just so you feel better. Anyone can get a hair transplant and get a full head of hair including Beckham. But you can reinvent yourself for free and get the hot girls.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Taug, you are POUTING in you new photo. If you would smile you would definitely get hot girls. I do not see any recession in the front. You are not even close to a Norwood 2. Your hairline is normal looking. I am a handsome looking man and if I was POUTING like you are in your photo, I would never get any women to give me a time of day. I think women check you out and probably say you have nice eyes (women like blue eyes) and you scare them away with your pouting face. You are definitely better looking than Howard Stern and he has one of the hottest woman I have ever seen. He knows he is ugly but it never stopped him from becoming a famous radio man. He developed an outrageous personality and women flock to him. You need to reinvent yourself and learn how to be funny and tell jokes. Stop being obsessed with which celebrity is going bald just so you feel better. Anyone can get a hair transplant and get a full head of hair including Beckham. But you can reinvent yourself for free and get the hot girls.

I agree with everything you said...except for stern's gf...i dont think she is hot at all...yes, i do know she is a model.