I feel like I am made of nothing but bad genetics.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
SE-freak said:
Fanjeera said:
Here's my list (this is what happens when the natural selection is stopped by the highly developed society):
1) flat feet, causing bad backaches;
2) balding;
3) horrible teeth, that can't be fixed into a beautiful smile (I look like a teethless balding old man);
4) ugly face (low cheekbones, no nape, almost shapeless);
5) wrinkles;
6) dark circles under eyes;
7) bad smell coming out from nose -- no intimacy at all with girls (that came from an accident, though, where I crushed my nose and had it built up again; had general anesthetic also, which is still causing very bad memory loss);
8) small growth;
9) hairy body;
10) and every men thinks he has a small penis :D, so I can't go without mentioning it;
11) thin body;
12) crooked legs;
13) horrible eyesight;
14) sensitivity to the sun, so I can never get a beautiful tan (I will have very ugly white circles on my face, the hugest on my forehead -- looks very bad).

Can anyone beat this?

I'm pretty sure my life ends with a suicide, but at the moment I'm still trying to cope with it: I still have time -- only 17 years old :).

Half of your list is things you can change. Wrinkles at 17? This is unacceptable (and I doubt it is bad genetics). Exercise your face/body. Quit smoking. Stop eating junk. Shave/wax if you dont like your bodyhair (being hairy is not bad genetics either btw). Don't like being thin? Exercise. Is sitting all day eating spaghetti bad genetics?

It seems that some here enjoy piling their flaws up. Don't let me take that away from you.
I don't enjoy my flaws, but I do feel a little better, if I can make the thread starter feel better.
You can't shave your whole body.
My waistline is just too thin, it can't be made up with exercise. Oh, and I do exercise and don't smoke.
elvis123 said:
Fanjeera said:
Here's my list (this is what happens when the natural selection is stopped by the highly developed society):
1) flat feet, causing bad backaches;
2) balding;
3) horrible teeth, that can't be fixed into a beautiful smile (I look like a teethless balding old man);
4) ugly face (low cheekbones, no nape, almost shapeless);
5) wrinkles;
6) dark circles under eyes;
7) bad smell coming out from nose -- no intimacy at all with girls (that came from an accident, though, where I crushed my nose and had it built up again; had general anesthetic also, which is still causing very bad memory loss);
8) small growth;
9) hairy body;
10) and every men thinks he has a small penis :D, so I can't go without mentioning it;
11) thin body;
12) crooked legs;
13) horrible eyesight;
14) sensitivity to the sun, so I can never get a beautiful tan (I will have very ugly white circles on my face, the hugest on my forehead -- looks very bad).

Can anyone beat this?

I'm pretty sure my life ends with a suicide, but at the moment I'm still trying to cope with it: I still have time -- only 17 years old :).

This guy is lying man hahaha are you purposely sent here to make people feel better about themselves???
This doesn't certainly make me feel better...

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Look....i'm sorry if what I said offended you....but seriously at 17 and you have all those problems?

maybe you should be looking into plastic surgery or something, or consulting with a doctor.....because if you are on a hair loss site ranting about all these problems, then hair loss would be the least of your worries at the moment...

There are things you can do to make yourself better....it may cost time and money, but if it's worth it it's worth it

s.a.f

Reaction score
Body Dismorphic Disorder, like many on this site.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:
Body Dismorphic Disorder, like many on this site.

You included?

I dont think so, I'm pretty satisfied with everything else except the hairloss. To me the most obvious examples on here are CCS and Taug.

Anthony83

Established Member
Reaction score
in my opinion...a good girl cures pretty much everything else. hold on to your hot girlfriend and forget the rest (unless she turns out to be crazy, then find another)

sunnyone1

Reaction score
Here's my list
1. flat feet
2. 2nd toe longer than 1st toe
3. moles everywhere...spent a lifetime and a fortune having them removed
4. huge nose...had it fixed
5. deformed ears..had them fixed
6. nearsighted since 2nd grade
7. short
8. fine thin hair
9. balding
10.not smart
11.not athletic
12. low self esteem
13. keratosis pilaris, it's a skin condition...difficult to treat
14. lousy bone structure, long narrow head with high forehead...now higher because of receding hair line and temples

grandparents were 1st cousins. Thanks for the sh*t recessive genes, grandma and grandpa !!

barcafan

Reaction score
sunnyone1 said:
Here's my list
1. flat feet
7. short
8. fine thin hair
9. balding
10.not smart
11.not athletic
12. low self esteem
14. lousy bone structure, long narrow head with high forehead...now higher because of receding hair line and temples

grandparents were 1st cousins. Thanks for the sh*t recessive genes, grandma and grandpa !!

What were your parents like?

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
sunnyone1 said:
Here's my list
1. flat feet
7. short
8. fine thin hair
9. balding
10.not smart
11.not athletic
12. low self esteem

When you list every minor fault, it looks a lot but a lot of those things wouldn't bother me (1, 2, 6 in particular). As for low self esteem, surely not genetic...? 'Not smart or athletic is also arguably more environmental (Or as much) than genetic.