I found a 100% genuine women thought on bald men

TheLoneWolf

My Regimen
Reaction score
as i said before i like my image, i play guitar, i wear cool clothes, i try to at cool, hair loss doesnt suit this personality i have...I like to be attractive even though i dont care much for sex...its not weird is it

- - - Updated - - -

BS!!! this pic proves it! Only way to look good somewhat bald is to be a vin disel, willis, muscle guy type

maxresdefault.jpg

You know, you're right! Because you found one unflattering picture of Johnny Depp, the entire science of beauty and attractiveness has been disproven!!!! Can I join the sourpuss brigade now?

hairwegoes

Reaction score
watch the whole movie, i was young and remember some bald ugly, fast foward late teens i know of this famous movie star called jonny depp..then one day someone tells me he was in fear and loathing, im like i never saw him, they are like hes the bmain character lol...so there u go..

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
My coworker said bald guys are disgusting. One of our coworkers is fully bald and I said thats not nice and pointed to him. Then I said 'well, what about Vin Diesel? or Jason Statham. or Bruce Willis?'

All gross to her.

But hey, JUST HAVE CONFIDENCE! LOL

TheLoneWolf

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your point, hellouser? You're going to base your entire worldview on a co-worker's comment? She might feel the same way about overweight guys, or short guys, or guys of a particular race. Everyone is different and everyone has different tastes. Unless you were born with the body and face of a Greek god, there is likely someone out there that doesn't find you attractive. Unless you are literally an old man who has never once in your life been laid, I don't understand the relevance.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your point, hellouser? You're going to base your entire worldview on a co-worker's comment?

How much proof do you need? 10 examples? 100? 10,000? Why even refute? We all know women see baldness with disgust. That's why you're on this forum.

TheLoneWolf

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on this forum because minoxidil gave me chest pains, stop projecting. You've been here for 5 years and have given us nothing but 3,626 posts of bile and toxicity. Has any of that proven beneficial to you? Do you think what you've managed to contribute to this community is helpful for guys that come here seeking support?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on this forum because minoxidil gave me chest pains, stop projecting. You've been here for 5 years and have given us nothing but 3,626 posts of bile and toxicity. Has any of that proven beneficial to you? Do you think what you've managed to contribute to this community is helpful for guys that come here seeking support?

LOL, you're kidding right?

TheLoneWolf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just answer the question. How do you think you've managed to contribute to this community in a positive fashion?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just answer the question. How do you think you've managed to contribute to this community in a positive fashion?

Go read some of the other forum categories. It's not my job to force feed you information.

But back on topic since your trying to segue:

One example or a million, you don't get to deliberately deny the very obvious disgust from the vast majority of women towards baldness.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score

He sacrificed a lot of his free time to go to the hair congress for the community. People just want to vent till there's a cure and girls can run their fingers through our confidence.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
He sacrificed a lot of his free time to go to the hair congress for the community. People just want to vent till there's a cure and girls can run their fingers through our confidence.

I just noticed he's a noob. I guess I can't blame him for not knowing there are many discussions I'm involved in... or initiatives.

TheLoneWolf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I did some projecting of my own there in assuming you were negative in all your posts, my apologies for that. Just scanning some past stuff from you from your profile, I do see solid advice on treatment options and the like. Update: Aye, I did not know about the hair congress. That is certainly commendable.

As for the topic at hand, I think if you are a handsome man, it doesn't matter what your hair count is. But if you are not handsome, it's a fallacy to think the hair was somehow making you the object of women's desires and now that it's gone, you are the object of their scorn and disgust. Hairloss occurs in most men by a certain age, yet people are sexually active well past that point.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I did some projecting of my own there in assuming you were negative in all your posts, my apologies for that. Just scanning some past stuff from you from your profile, I do see solid advice on treatment options and the like. Update: Aye, I did not know about the hair congress. That is certainly commendable.

As for the topic at hand, I think if you are a handsome man, it doesn't matter what your hair count is. But if you are not handsome, it's a fallacy to think the hair was somehow making you the object of women's desires and now that it's gone, you are the object of their scorn and disgust. Hairloss occurs in most men by a certain age, yet people are sexually active well past that point.

Unfortunately hair loss really does cause a most men's outer appearance to deteriorate; I've seen it happen firsthand plenty of times. In most cases, baldness will make a man considerably less attractive than they were when they had hair. And that will affect everything from the quality of women they attract to how comfortable they feel in their own skin. I think that's why we're all on this forum in the first place. Also, if you think that hair loss does not really have much of an effect on a person's appearance, then why did you take finasteride for 10 years?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
...Also, if you think that hair loss does not really have much of an effect on a person's appearance, then why did you take finasteride for 10 years?
If you read carefully the profile, the user is going to stop Propecia for side effects.
So, he could be reacting to the notion he'll be more bald, and become a bit aggressive about the consequences of it.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but regardless of how handsome you are, once you start balding it's game over. Just hope you're rich/powerful by that time.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but regardless of how handsome you are, once you start balding it's game over. Just hope you're rich/powerful by that time.
Not true. There is a 5% of bald guys who will look good if they shave. Maybe even 10%. Of course 90% is screwed :_D

hairwegoes

Reaction score
Unfortunately hair loss really does cause a most men's outer appearance to deteriorate; I've seen it happen firsthand plenty of times. In most cases, baldness will make a man considerably less attractive than they were when they had hair. And that will affect everything from the quality of women they attract to how comfortable they feel in their own skin. I think that's why we're all on this forum in the first place. Also, if you think that hair loss does not really have much of an effect on a person's appearance, then why did you take finasteride for 10 years?

hats my issue....i was attractive with long hair but didnt care much for dating, but things like jusst going out to clubs, going to parties, going to freinds, going anywhere wihtout a hat thats the issue, i dont feel comforatble with my new look, does any bald guy ever? its like someones taken part of you away from u, its mind boggling...thats why i dont wanna lose my hair, it changes your whole imagea and regardless of females or not it sucks...even if u were sexiest/richest man in world with monsta penis and muscles losing hair still sux...

keep

Reaction score

Nope... it's not game over, why anyone would come here if it's game over? I haven't come here because of what others think about my hair (I'm totally sure about this one). I've come here because of what I think about hair loss, and I think it's worth fighting it. So reading categories such as "New Research, Studies, and Technologies" helps me a lot; because I hope me, you, and our fellow sufferers will get some day that treatment we are waiting for... with minimal to no sides at all. I respect hellouser for his contribution in this community (well done) but... yes, sometimes he just spreads negative stuff, pretty biased.

P.S.: I was active here for a very long, long time now, just reading the forum and hoping for a cure. If you read some of my first posts... you shall see how long.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
If you read carefully the profile, the user is going to stop Propecia for side effects.
So, he could be reacting to the notion he'll be more bald, and become a bit aggressive about the consequences of it.

Yeah, I know, I saw that. Still though, why would he take Propecia for 10 years if he didn't think hair was that important to a person's appearance? Unless he had some drastic change of opinion.