i'd give up so much...what would YOU give up?

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ReichAndRoll said:
That's the way i interpreted it too.... that he'd be willing to depart with loved ones in order to have a head of hair. I would never even wish hair loss on anyone in my family no matter how bad they upset / hurt me let alone be willing to part with a loved one for hair on my head!!! You're even willing to give up precious years of your own life, but yet acknowledge that you'd still be miserable EVEN WITH HAIR. Maybe once you stop feeling sorry for yourself and realize what a miserable f*cking thing that is to say, you'll regret saying it. There's more to life than hair god d*mnit.

Well hair is more important to some than others son. I think the age he mentioned was quite young but I stick by my sacrifices previously mentioned 100%.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I am sure anyone who says he would give up his friends/family/loved ones is definitely saying it just out of rage. But yeah...that wouldn't be enough of an excuse. I didn't see that part in the quote.

But sometimes it sucks being judged to an extend that people will say anything.

Obviously what he said was dumb.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
KeepTheHair said:
Well, I am sure anyone who says he would give up his friends/family/loved ones is definitely saying it just out of rage. .

I would definitely give up on friends though. I could always find new ones once I have my hair back. I would probably be so relieved and happy that finding new friends would be a piece of cake. Im serious.

GeminiX

Reaction score
superfrankie said:
KeepTheHair said:
Well, I am sure anyone who says he would give up his friends/family/loved ones is definitely saying it just out of rage. .

I would definitely give up on friends though. I could always find new ones once I have my hair back. I would probably be so relieved and happy that finding new friends would be a piece of cake. Im serious.

You must be quite young; as you get older you'll realise that your friends are amongst the most important things in ones life.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes GeminiX. I am very young. Thats the reason why I said this. Im 22 now, so Im in a period of my life where getting new friends isnt a problem, if you feel good about yourself.