I'd have enough reasons to kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali777

Reaction score
barcafan said:
I heard the bigger your head the better you can take a punch (in combat sports). Is this true?

There is only one way to find out.... We put you up against HP and amsch, then we see who survives.

barcafan said:
Is it bigger than these guys?

Probably not, but they are going to say yes... The first guy has large shoulders. It's hard to tell what sort of proportions the second guy has, but his neck is thick so his head doesn't look big at all.

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
- I have a big, ugly nose....bumps everywhere... two sabecaous cysts
I have a huge and deformed nose too, but girls actually find my "funny nose" looks sexy. Girls have different values, especially when they're out of high school and turning into women.
I look old.[/u] Many people thought i was 26 at the age of 18. That sucks.
I've been mistaken for a girl till the age of 13. When I was 21 people still assumed I was only 16 years old. Girls like older guys, so I was pretty much screwed back then.
Hairloss since 16 years old. I'm 20 now, diffuse Norwood 3.
I've noticed a lot of guys at your age with similar hairloss. They still get girls.
I have a horrible deep voice. People on the phne mostly think I'm 35
A low voice is considered masculine and sexy by many women. I know 2 guys who have the opposite: a high pitched voice. The first time I heard them it was really difficult not to laugh. Here's the actual funny part: one of them is my age and dates a model, the other one is 40 and has a sweet, asian chick.
I'm very big. I don't mean tall (I'm 1,85m), but BIG. I have the biggest head possible.
Women like to feel protected. You seem to have the frame of a bodyguard, but you act like a wimp. Women know wimps can't protect them.
My shoulder is kind of deformed
Find clothes that flatter your bodyshape and nobody will even notice.
My left boob has increased in size on propecia, and never went back.
Unless you're talking about a manboob, it's actually a quite normal that the left side of the chest is more developed because the heart takes up more space.
After years of masturbation my dick lost a lot of sensibility
BS. I've been jacking it for years and noticed nothing like you described.

I could be wrong, but you really seem like a guy who watches p**rn frequently. However, every time you get off on some sick p**rn, you'll probably need an even sicker one to get a thrill the next time. There's your sensitivity problem!
My right foot is deformed...horrible dark circles
It doesn't sound hat bad. It sound like you're just trying to find more lame excuses to put yourself down.
I'm 20 years old, and never had any luck with girls...And I didn't even tell everything about my social life yet.

Well then it's obviously you're doing something wrong, don't you agree? I've noticed you're only blaming exterior things, things you claim to have no control over (like an ugly nose). Your real problem is that you suck as a person.

I'm guessing you're not fun to be around and that actually is your own fault. Nobody likes people who feel sorry for themselves, even if they look like models.

Dude, seriously, start working on yourself instead of feeling sorry. You can be a great person if you want, but right now you're the opposite.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Has amsch or Gkboy killed themselves yet? They keep talking about it (or at least Gkboy) so notify me when they do because this is getting old. K, thnx

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
contrary to common belief the heart is actually located in the centre of the chest.

That's right, but because of it's asymmetrical position and it's cone-like shape, 2/3 of the heart is on the left side and only 1/3 on the right. The left part is also in a higher position than the right. Thus the heart takes in more space under the left pec.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Amsch

I always had a very deep voice that people commented on. I didn't like it because I found it difficult to be heard in noisy environments (and still do)

but people have said it's a nice voice and masculine. just thank god you don't have the opposite: a squeaky high voice.

why don't you post a pic of yourself?, I'm sure you're not as bad as you say

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Has amsch or Gkboy killed themselves yet? They keep talking about it (or at least Gkboy) so notify me when they do because this is getting old. K, thnx

Thats a little cold. I think when people say they want to kill themselves they are usually looking for help to give them reason not to.

s.a.f

Reaction score
eXVee said:
I'm guessing you're not fun to be around and that actually is your own fault. Nobody likes people who feel sorry for themselves, even if they look like models.

Dude, seriously, start working on yourself instead of feeling sorry. You can be a great person if you want, but right now you're the opposite.

I think this hits the nail on the head.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Suicide in this context always seems so cowardly to me. Obviously you have some issues with your appearance which go beyond the realms of reason. But to you these things seem much more crucial and important then they really are.

Is there a part of your mind that realizes how silly it is to be bothered by your voice? Especially having a deep one, There are men out there with squeaky high pitched voices.. They maybe have something to complain about.. But a deep one? That is irrelevant.

Part of you must know this, as long as that part still exists then you can improve your self image.

Do not, as it's been said. Do not sit around and wallow in a sea of self pity. Self pity is toxic, People will always swerve away from it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
None of his 'faults' seem to be that serious. I think you've to struggle through with life even if there are no rewards at least at the end you'll know that you never gave in.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[attachment=1:24unzce5]488611718_487efd2d1f.jpg[/attachment:24unzce5]
[attachment=0:24unzce5]Marine_in_wheelchair.jpg[/attachment:24unzce5]

I think these pics prove that women aren't into looks as much as you think! When these guys went to war they were average looking young men and when they've come back with facial deformalties and loss of limbs their partners still love them. If you love someone it shouldn't matter what they look like!

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is stupid to use those photos as examples to how women dont go on looks. They may still love them but in terms of the burn victim for example, the attraction part is out the window. The women have to have a different sort of love. Who would leave their partner anyway..they would look terrible for doing it. This situation cant be compared to the womens tastes topic. If your girlfriend got burned you wouldnt leave but you wouldnt fancy her.

P.S She dont look to happy on her wedding day!

s.a.f

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[attachment=1:3fndfb3q]488611718_487efd2d1f.jpg[/attachment:3fndfb3q]
[attachment=0:3fndfb3q]Marine_in_wheelchair.jpg[/attachment:3fndfb3q]

You missed my point here, :shakehead: I'm not talking about them having partners, obviously its highly likely that if the burnt guy had'nt already been with that girl before hand she probably would'nt have hooked up with him.

My point was that these guys have more than a big nose or deep voice to worry about and they're getting on with life and building a future for themselves. If they can deal with their massive burdens then the OP should re-evaluate his situation and his thoughts about suicide, count himself lucky he's not in their shoes.

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree wih s.a.f. It bugs me that people who have minor issues make a big deal out of them, while the ones with big issues just try hard everyday to make the best out of it.

Ash

Reaction score
I could see myself committing suicide in 3-5 years, but I'll need a major catalyst before I take it that far. Even being nw7 in my early 20's and having an overall shitty life isn't enough to put me over the edge.

ali777

Reaction score
dudemon said:
Trust me, if women "pity" you, as they do a burn victim, it's not all that great. I get treated that way by women every day because they feel sorry for me becasue of the way I look. But, then the minute I grow horns, and try to "score" with one, they treat me like a "bad little boy" and then they usually rudely reject me. The same girls that were nice to me becuase they felt sorry for me, aren't so nice when I try to hook up with them.

Relationships based on pity do not work.....

When I saw the picture, I asked myself if I could do it. If I was truly in love with the person before the accident, I would support her no matter what... But if the relationship was shaky before hand, and if I ended up staying because I felt "pity", that relationship is bound to be a failure... I actually asked myself this question when I was in relationship(s) as well, and the answer was NO... When the answer is no, it's best to cut the relationship as short as possible and move on until we find the one that makes us feel like we'll stay together no matter what. (so romantic :gay: :jackit: )

The thing with pity is, the person that feels the pity will eventually end up feeling like he/she is compromising and that in return will lead to resentment towards the other person (dudemon: is this what happened?)... It's like the Little Britain USA sketch where the husband says he can't wait till the wife dies....

The compassionate part in us says that we are decent human beings and we would do it, I mean staying with an accident victim, but most of us wouldn't do it.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow dude, That some hate...

I think the mistake you may or may not be making, I'm being presumptuous "A given" But your blaming this on your looks, or that's what it sounds like. When it really could have very little to do with that.

Your X doesn't sound evil, but yea she had some issues. And would probably had those same issues had you been Casanova incarnate.

ali777

Reaction score
dudemon said:
Oh no, not with my marriage. I think you hit the nail on the head in another post - she fell "out of love" with me, the opposite of "falling in love."

Yeah, I remember that... I think that's why you have to let it go dude... Eurika is right, your relationship was bound to be over no matter what. Maybe, she felt like she "had to live a bit" before settling down. I've never been into drugs nor hard core stuff, but I did some things in my youth that I needed to get out of my system. If I didn't go through that stage, I would have felt deprived.

I can actually relate to staying together out of pity a bit more. I had a chat about it with my ex gf. We spent long time together, and both of us felt bad for wasting our time. I always thought we were together because of the time we spent together rather than being in love.

I'm trying to erase her out of my past, it's my way of getting proper closure. She sent me a few emails, one 15 days ago. I replied to her first email saying congratulations for moving up the career ladder, but I didn't reply to her second email. I always get the impression that she can't let it go and she wants to talk to me.

I don't think I can ever be with someone who didn't support me through my worst days. She never understood that I needed her help. Part of me still hates her for that, but I'm trying to let go of all feelings towards her.

s.a.f

Reaction score
dudemon said:
The irony, is that she's gone full cirlce, I seen some pics of her and her new "family" on Classmates.com. I was astonished.

Do you think that there's any chance that she could have changed now that she's a married mother, and off the drugs?. Is it possible that if you ever met up she could even apologise for the way she treated you.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
ali777 said:
dudemon said:
Trust me, if women "pity" you, as they do a burn victim, it's not all that great. I get treated that way by women every day because they feel sorry for me becasue of the way I look. But, then the minute I grow horns, and try to "score" with one, they treat me like a "bad little boy" and then they usually rudely reject me. The same girls that were nice to me becuase they felt sorry for me, aren't so nice when I try to hook up with them.

Relationships based on pity do not work.....

When I saw the picture, I asked myself if I could do it. If I was truly in love with the person before the accident, I would support her no matter what... But if the relationship was shaky before hand, and if I ended up staying because I felt "pity", that relationship is bound to be a failure... I actually asked myself this question when I was in relationship(s) as well, and the answer was NO... When the answer is no, it's best to cut the relationship as short as possible and move on until we find the one that makes us feel like we'll stay together no matter what. (so romantic :gay: :jackit: )

The thing with pity is, the person that feels the pity will eventually end up feeling like he/she is compromising and that in return will lead to resentment towards the other person (dudemon: is this what happened?)... It's like the Little Britain USA sketch where the husband says he can't wait till the wife dies....

The compassionate part in us says that we are decent human beings and we would do it, I mean staying with an accident victim, but most of us wouldn't do it.

Oh no, not with my marriage. I think you hit the nail on the head in another post - she fell "out of love" with me, the opposite of "falling in love." My marriage was over 14 years ago now. We were married for almost 8 years before that. My ex was just very shallow. I didn't see that in her when we got married - actually we kinda just "eloped." The whole thing was very informal not much like a traditional marriage. We were both mega-stoners back in those days.

She was on the heavy-side the first few years; not obese, but she was about 160/170ish. (I never really knew her exact weight - it was a "no-no" to even talk about it). A few years into our marriage, she began losing tons of weight. I'd say back in about 1990/1 she lost enough weight and became "mega-hot" looking. She was a very pretty girl in the face, and always looked very good. But when she lost all that weight, she was like a "10" on the richter scale.

If I took her out, as soon as I went to the restroom, guys would be swarming her, trying to get her phone #, while handing her theirs. If we went to a dive bar in the ghetto, drunk guys would come up to me asking me how much I was pimping her for - and they were dead serious! If we went to a concert, tons of guys would be grabbing her. If she walked into the room at any party, she would instantly become the center of attention. Every guy's head in the whole place would turn and gawk at her. She was sleazy, slutty, and very hot. All the girls there at the party hated her.

After a while, little old bald me wasn't good enough for her anymore. She started partying really hard with all her girlfriends, going places and doing things with hardcore party people. She began hanging out with slimeball drug dealers behind my back. She got so spun, and spaced out, that she didn't even know who she was anymore. She began staying out all night, then she'd stay gone for two or three days at a time. Eventually, she didn't come home at all anymore. She got all kinds of body piercings, and tattoos, and she really got into the heavy gothic scene (the early 90's version of it, it was more "death-matal" punk). She got into all kinds of crazy sex, with other girls, and guys at the same time. She was heavily involved with drugs, drug dealers, and very bad, sick minded and an evil person. I think became a dominatrix. I think she may have even been in a gang. I was never invited to participate in any of this stuff with her - not that I would have or anything. If I showed up (uninvited and unannounced) to one of her parties, I would get the sh*t beat out of me.

All of that and much more - that's just the tip of the iceberg about her. It was real easy for her just to say goodbye to loser me - because she had all these "new friends" back then, and I wasn't good enough for her anymore. I went to school in those days, got an Industrial Tech degree, couldn't get a decent job, and found myself working in the automotive field. That was not hardly impressive enough for her to stay around. As far as she was concerned, I was nothing but a loser and a dorky geek to her. she felt that because she was so hot, that she deserved so much better than me. Her friends and her family all told her so as well, they disapproved of me also.

The irony, is that she's gone full cirlce, I seen some pics of her and her new "family" on Classmates.com. I was astonished. But, I hate her, she hates me, and that's the end of that. Funny how life works.

New women do not like me for much of the same reasons why my ex dumped me.

Hey dudemon, why would you even wanna be with a scumbag wh*** like your ex-wife? You are better off without her mate and I am pretty sure there is someone decent out there for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.