Idomethacin as a Hair Loss Treatment?

Reaction score
Well, you may be right. It could very well be fake. Those results are indeed very hard to believe. But then again, why would he lie?... why would he take his time to lie to us about his results?... it is impossible for him to sell us indomethacin... that is something you can find everywhere under hundreds of different brand names...

Now, I do think this is the work of indomethacin. I think his awesome results are a consequence of his age: he is only 26 years. I think that the damage to his follicles are still reversible (as they are very recent, again, I know this, because of his age).

There are some other guys who say it has completely stopped their hair loss, but they have not been lucky with regrowth. I think the reason because of that is because his loss started many years ago. They follicles must be completely dead.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean... he has been updating his case since 5 months ago... (he started his thread on December first)... why would he take a lie so damn far... unless he is trying to sell us something (which he can't)... or maybe he is insane...

beaner

Reaction score
Those results are indeed very hard to believe. But then again, why would he lie?... .

Of course they're hard to believe. They're not real. Even if a full fledged topical cure was discovered, it isn't going to grow a full head of hair that quickly.

Why would he lie? To gain some attention. That's it. Haven't you noticed that the internet is full of people who's only goal is to gain some attention to themselves?

Anyway, he's going on about how those photos are of his 'business partner' so it's also a possibility that some scam may be in the works that hasn't been fully revealed yet..........he's just trying to grab your attention now.

Reaction score
When he says he is his business partner he is saying that he is the dude that works with him in his own business (he sell wines)...

But I have to give it to you, some persons would do everything for attention...

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would he lie? To gain some attention. That's it. Haven't you noticed that the internet is full of people who's only goal is to gain some attention to themselves?

Anyway, he's going on about how those photos are of his 'business partner' so it's also a possibility that some scam may be in the works that hasn't been fully revealed yet......I wouldn't be surprise if his 'business partner' suddenly finds the perfect vehicle for an Idomethacin solution and offers to sell it to forum members.

He is selling his own topical formulation soon but I don't think indomethacin is in it. I am skeptical but I read that some users at HS used indomethacin and claimed it stopped their hair loss.

beaner

Reaction score
He is selling his own topical formulation soon but I don't think indomethacin is in it. I am skeptical but I read that some users at HS used indomethacin and claimed it stopped their hair loss.

The fact that he's selling his own formulation soon no matter what's in it, just knocked his credibility from zero into negative territory as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, I'm sure it's a possibility that the stuff has some benefit but he's trying to prove it with bogus pictures.

Reaction score
Yeah, you are right, I've just checked. He says he will try to make a lotion... what a bummer. Perhaps the mother****er will try to sell us somethign soon...

beaner

Reaction score
You can actually go to the other forum and see the sock puppets this guys has. It's a shame that quite a number over there are falling for it.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to agree with beaner - the hair have grown far too quickly. It takes a baby nearly 1-2 years to grow a full head of hair and that is with all hair genes turned on with perfect conditions for hair growth.

- - - Updated - - -

Another point, everyone keeps saying that Indomethacin can be purchased from many places - however I can seem to find a single place?

Reaction score
Another point, everyone keeps saying that indomethacin can be purchased from many places - however I can seem to find a single place?

Well, I don't use indomethacin, but here, you can find it in every drugstore (I am from Mexico) in cream form used to treat inflammation. So, I supposed you could easily found it everywhere.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Go out and buy some legit Indo and try it yourself.. I found ointment and lotion as strong as 10%...just by a fast googling.. If you buy it from India or China.. good chances that it would be half fillers half whatever LOL or taken by the customs. It is only a NSAIDS .. friggin available everywhere..

Most NSAIDs act as nonselective inhibitors of the enzyme cyclooxygenase (COX), inhibiting both the cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) isoenzymes. This inhibition is competitively reversible (albeit at varying degrees of reversibility), as opposed to the mechanism of aspirin, which is irreversible inhibition.[SUP][37][/SUP] COX catalyzes the formation of prostaglandins and thromboxane from arachidonic acid (itself derived from the cellular phospholipid bilayer by phospholipase A[SUB]2[/SUB]). Prostaglandins act (among other things) as messenger molecules in the process of inflammation. This mechanism of action was elucidated by John Vane (1927–2004), who received a Nobel Prize for his work (see Mechanism of action of aspirin).

ifeelgood

Reaction score
squeegee, I think I broguht the same 10% cream from Amazon...my only concern is applying it with longish hair. It's easy with a guard 1 or 2.

Also, hope there are no sides with 10% as opposed to 2%.

Reaction score
Indomethacin has stopped my itch completely, something that not even finasteride has been able to do in me. I suppose it must due to it's anti inflammatory properties or whatever, but still, thats already something...... or it could be the placebo effect... who knows?... we'll see...

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where the fook are you guys buying the cream? I've only managed to find a seller on Amazon and it doesn't look legit. I live in the UK and Germany - any places I can order some?

orez

Reaction score
i recently started trying this ... bought a 1% cream. do you guys get a minty cool feeling a few seconds after applying the stuff? i feel like this stuff is loosening my scalp a bit ...

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because its probably bull****

ifeelgood

Reaction score
because its probably bull****

It ain't bull and you guys are not the only ones following / using Indomethacin results. There are other forums and other users who are reporting reduced to no shedding.

I am one of them...will wait for another few weeks before an update as the hair growth seems to slow down a bit but the hairs are definitely darker/healthier..