JayMan said:
f@20 said:
JayMan said:
[quote="f@20":7c087]But no serious Doctor would subscribe you avodart 0,5
or recommend it to take it every day (!). It's designed
against prostate disease. It effects the body very hard and
no one knows where you or your potential children will
end.... A

BS as solo said. So which natural product are you sellin, boy? Come on, boy, what you sellin?

I'm sellin my own opinion, sorry to offend you. But this is how I see it.
No need to be rude.

sure thing, boy. didn't mean to offend you. wouldn't want to do that.but your opinion is totally wrong, boy.[/quote:7c087]

I think we're getting off-topic. (I really did, sorry)
Before solo's post I postet s.th. about dutasteride. I think it's
the best thing against male pattern baldness but it's not tested enough.
There's also a problem with the dosage. That's the way it is...sorry.

Now you can put your mind at a rest son.

CCS

Reaction score
if you want to really knock out androgens, take propecia, revivogen, and topical spironolactone.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
if you want to really knock out androgens, take propecia, revivogen, and topical spironolactone.

how many people on this site are on propecia AND revivogen? what's the point of taking revivogen with propecia?

antonio666

Reaction score
jayman,college chemistry student knows a lot more about hairloss than you so i would think taking both propecia and revivogen will be of benefit

G

antonio666 said:
jayman,college chemistry student knows a lot more about hairloss than you so i would think taking both propecia and revivogen will be of benefit

i ASKED him two questions you smarmy little boy and i asked him because he does know more. so butt out. why don't you start another few dozen threads whining about it.

and stop calling me out in threads

G

I just died a little when watched my hair in the mirror under a bathroom light. Once again. I need to buzz it real close... but I still think I look like a clown buzzed and I look like a clown with my current hair. Lose-lose situ here :lol: . I can't believe it has gone this fast, HUGE difference in a year. It looked much better after combing it though, but still crap. My hair type is fine and the thinning really shows drastically on a naturally fine hair. It's a f*****g tragedy to still have hair everywhere when it's this thin. I hope foam will give me some back. I don't even think I will be NW6, it looks like my hairloss area is much more narrow in the middle, it's only like 4 cm.

Last night I was playing soccer and of course it didn't only rain, but it poured. I just thought that what the hell, I'm not gonna think about my hair during a match... and I didn't. We won 4-2 :lol: . Anyhoo, after the match I almost broke down in tears when I saw my hair. It looked like I didn't have any hair on top left when it was dirty and wet.

BTW, anyone lose several hairs with each comb stroke, from both hairloss area and sides + back?

G

ghg, take some pics.

and when you buzz, buzz it with no guard on the clippers, to stubble. should conceal thinning the best.

G

The difference to last year is f*****g huge, I can tell you that. And I've been on finasteride for most of the time... just goes to show that the treatments definitely don't help everyone.

s.a.f

Reaction score
looks fine to me a little thin but nothing really noticible. Looks like my hair at 18/19 how old are you?

G

s.a.f said:
looks fine to me a little thin but nothing really noticible. Looks like my hair at 18/19 how old are you?

24, I will be 25 in November.

s.a.f

Reaction score
You can probably rely on finasteride to prevent you from suffering any excessive degree of loss as you get older.

G

s.a.f said:
You can probably rely on finasteride to prevent you from suffering any excessive degree of loss as you get older.

I don't think so, I'm losing a lot every day and have been losing since I've been on finasteride. Nothing has happened this far and I've been on it for a year. Scalp is itchy and my hair is going :( .

G

antonio666 said:
off topic a bit but grow hair grow looks a bit like ivan drago of rocky 4.
which is good

Haha, wasn't the actor Scandinavian anyway? :lol: Too bad I'm only 5.7" :oops:

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Nathaniel said:
GrowHairGrow,

I was reading your regimen and you really need to give minoxidil more time. It took me 6 months until I could go out again without a baseball cap when I started.

Yeah I know. It's just that it's summer and I'm very active in sports and cannot hide under a cap all the time. For example this week I have 2 soccer games to attend. But I know that I need to give it more time, I'm not about to drop it this soon. Did you have a shed by the way?

I had a huge shed, pretty much lost all of my hairline but it did grow back.

G

Omfg, my hair looks f*****g awful and I'm losing shitloads every day. I can't believe it! Why the hell did it have to become this aggressive now when it's summer?!? Does anyone know if the fact that I dropped finasteride for about a month and restarted 1.5 months ago could cause this? I just want to die, I really do. It's so f*****g depressive to lose most of ones hair in a year.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Grow Hair Grow, you know the stress of worrying about your hair is counterproductive against finasteride. Stress can cause telogen effluvium and finasteride is not going to help with that. You need to have faith in the drugs. It usually takes 2 years to see some type of noticeable improvement. I always have faith in drugs. Without them I would be more miserable. Wait a minute, I am miserable even when I am not taking the drugs. I hope you know who I am. Do you have the tv show HOUSE in Finland. By the way, finasteride must be cheap to buy in Finland. finasteride comes from the land of finasteride called Finland. We call it Propecia here in the UNITED STATES

G

DoctorHouse said:
Grow Hair Grow, you know the stress of worrying about your hair is counterproductive against finasteride. Stress can cause telogen effluvium and finasteride is not going to help with that. You need to have faith in the drugs. It usually takes 2 years to see some type of noticeable improvement. I always have faith in drugs. Without them I would be more miserable. Wait a minute, I am miserable even when I am not taking the drugs. I hope you know who I am. Do you have the tv show HOUSE in Finland. By the way, finasteride must be cheap to buy in Finland. finasteride comes from the land of finasteride called Finland. We call it Propecia here in the UNITED STATES

Heh, yeah I've seen "House" here. Hugh Laurie is one of my favourite actors, he's brilliant. Anyway, what can I do to reduce stress? Buzz my head so I can't see the fallout? I've been very depressed/stressed about this for a year and I know it doesn't help. My stress was better in the fall when I got my head buzzed and surprise surprise, the hair looked much better around January. Not satisfactory of course, but no noticiable loss compared to August or so.

s.a.f

Reaction score

Growhairgrow said:
I just want to die, I really do its so f**kin depressing to lose most of ones hair in a year
Are you the new Taug?
I read your posts and keep thinking you're like a nw4 or something.