I'm leaving the board...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Blueshard, have you been attacked by the evil BDD monster? :firing:

sunnyone1

Reaction score
GHG

You'll be missed, but it's probably a healthy move on your part.

My final comment to you: Your face is not asymmetrical, your forehead is fine, and you're handsome. So, get out there and have a ball

Comrade

Reaction score
Good luck, bro from Finland.
by the way what is your real name?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
GHG good decision bro

we are going to miss you somehow. You should come back to visit us once in a while I hope.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
Good for you, you look great with a shaved head...you're wasting your time on this forum IMO.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I have mild BDD. I never let it stand in the way of my life so I have it under control. I would say everyone on this forum has some mild to extreme BDD. Otherwise, they would not be on here. People without BDD would not care if they lost their hair. They accept it and do not use any type of hair loss treatments. They accept their imperfections and never seek any concealers or plastic surgery to change their imperfections. I am not saying BDD is a bad thing, it only becomes a bad thing if it controls your life and keeps you from succeeding in your goals.

Agreed! I have to admit that I have been suffering from BDD for a number of years! I have let it control my life until recently when I have started to go out with friends and enjoy myself! All I say is I wish I did it sooner!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bald Dave, Glad to hear you have the BDD monster on a tight leash :bravo:

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow for me you were one of the few guys in here who would make something out of life and who always had a will for things to get better.

You seem positive and this thread just confirmed me that.

I hope you finish your degree and enjoy life the most you can.

Will you leave the Slybaldguys foruns too? :mrgreen:

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
GHG,

You are without doubt one of the most easist and most pleasent members on this site dude.
I sometimes think your mind is being polluted by the bullshit from idiots on here.

Im well glad for you fella,I bet it will be the making of you,you have started to excpet who you are as a man, and you want to do your own thing,(f*** me upper class wankers pay sh*t-loads for this crap in fancy camps! lol)
Lol, seriously, you should have a sweet life my friend.Also you could do some catalougue modelling I belive, just my opinion, but I think you could.
Keep it safe, and remember your not alone my friend.

Youll be a big loss dude, but you no its the right time, time to f*****g do whats right no?

Safe, GHG

:hump:

G

FabioM said:

Shouldn't be hard, haven't posted there for ages.

And thanks for your reply, omgstfuty, you're a nice person too.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
FabioM said:

Shouldn't be hard, haven't posted there for ages.

And thanks for your reply, omgstfuty, you're a nice person too.

hey come visit us once in a while, your a good guy, I hope you all the best brother!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Look, GHG was back on the board for a "quickie" :bravo:

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haven't read this thread, but he's a cool dude. will do him well to get away from this place for a bit.

I have mild BDD too. Somedays are good, some are apocalyptic.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Flim flam, I am sure the days your BDD does not bother you as much are the days you have a good hair day. When your hair looks thicker and seems like there is regrowth, thats probably a good day for everyone with BDD. On those days, your hair looks thin and you can barely style it and your scalp shows more and it seems like you have receded overnight, that is undeniably an apocalyptic BDD day. :puke:

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, that sounds about right :)

It's amazing how much your own mind can convince you of anything eh? I just try and think rationally and logically about it ... like there's no way I've put on weight or receded an inch overnight heh.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
flimflam said:
haven't read this thread, but he's a cool dude. will do him well to get away from this place for a bit.

I have mild BDD too. Somedays are good, some are apocalyptic.

Sorry for being a noob, whats BDD?