In Germany And The World, Men Get Infertility And Other Diseases Related To Post-finasteride Syndrom

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think you will have a normal sex life whatsoever if you’re eighteen and balding significantly.

But that's why por*hub exists

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It IS an important hormone if you want to have a normal sex life as man that is...

On a site like Chartur*ate ... you can see a lot of transwomen using their big toys with no problem. When you're fully developed and then take AA+E your weewee can still do the job with some practice.
But yeah MTF HRT are not for REAL or NORMAL men.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its great. If all hairloss sufferer will take fina the baldness gene will die in a few generation.

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
to losers like pigeon and CO

the amount of bullshit in this thread is mind blowing. weirdos like pigeon who for whatever reason can't take finasteride trying to rationalize that this is actually a good thing because they are so bitter. pigeon yeah, better buy seti from a chines lab with cancerous ingredients and then it doesn't even work lol

I also read the advice "don't even try finasteride". crazy how such low IQ individuals are even able to type on a PC. if you are here on this forum, you care about hairloss more than the average dude. you most likely experience a reduction of life quality due to it and not doing something about it because of a less than 1%(literally clinically unproofen too) of having persistent side effects.. are you not going out of the house anymore? the chance of getting a grave disease that will take you to the grave in the next 10 years is higher than that of getting PFS. so what now? are you just not going to do ANYTHING in your life anymore?

and after 5 years, who knows what else it could have been? you forgot the one study where more people in the placebo group had persistent sides than in the finasteride group?

you people talk and actually say so that it's a 50:50 chance. thats pathetic. what is it? the chance of getting non placebo related sides is probably around 3-4%. the chance of having persistent sides is a lot lower than 1%. these are the odds.

as for the depression, yes, it might be the case that finasteride causes depression in some unlucky individuals that are genetically predisposed to it. remember 60% out of the PFS study where diagnosed with a PREVIOUS mental disorder. 1/3 had family history of depression.

what angers me though is how science and facts are literally raped by weirdos like pigeon, bitter middle aged men who think they can win an argument without any actual facts but with reactionary language like "trans regimen" and so on. ashton kutcher had 0DHT for decades and he is more of a man than you will ever be.

and seriously are some of you autistic??

"The funny thing is that my brother also took that poison and suffered sides too. So much for 1% of chance..."

what the f***? what kind of insane argument is that? no logic whatsoever

pubic pain sounds like pelvic pain syndrome tbh.

see thats another thing with "PFS"everybody has a different issue. and here we have people who talk about hyper androgen sensitivity even though thats literally an internet meme born on the hairloss forums. what did the study on the propeciahelp pro bands show? ups, nothing wrong with the androgen receptor. but you just make up your own disease, you all f*****g diagnose yourself without knowing sh*t

yes, the actual drama is and thats what i can gather from reddit as well is that most men are upset they didn't start soon enough, that they delayed because of online fear mongering

I can all make you one prediction. people like pigeon, with extreme levels of neuroticism they won't stop. they already started digging up internet sh*t about CB-03-01 what will it be, cortisol related side effects, sleep issues and sickness of all kinds. he said he is already skeptical about it even though the trials have had nobody with adverse events. don't believe for a second there won't be sh*t flying around just like with finasteride

just the fact that you call finasteride poison show what a bitter cuck you are, its truly unbelievable that you are still wasting your time on this forum

also people get depression out of nothing in their lives. certainly more likely than finasteride after 5 years.

science is not always that intuitive, you might say neurosteriods are affected by finasteride but then you have a study like this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1622749/

"Two month after the treatment, patients didn't report any side-effects, except for transient libido loss. Loss of libido was reported by 9.4% (12 patients) of the subjects. This was found to be transient and partial in all cases."

130 people, 10% got sides that subsided and were not even severe.

"We compared BDI and HADS scores of the patients who complained of libido loss, with those who didn't report any side effects. Both before and after treatment scores compared by Mann-Whitney U test between two groups of libido loss positive and negative patients. No significant difference was found between the two groups (Table "

no difference found in depression scores. and no Big PhArMa either. independent research just like most of the studies. 1400 have sued merck, so what? how many are legit cases, how many are in it for the money, how many are placebo and how many have issues unrelated to drug use? and how many take finasteride? millions.. so thats bullshit

I agree with what you are saying! And this is from a person who have been scared of trying finasteride due to what people in forum like this have been telling about the sides. Still don’t know if I will jump on fina (going to do a big health checkup first to get all my starting values) but I like that you bring solid science to this thread instead of all the anecdotal bro science...

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
reflex hyperandrogenicity

google that. what can you find? studies and reports, scientific article, a wiki article? nope, just entries from hairlossforums. you guys literally int know what the f*** you are talking about and just self diagnose with some weird sh*t

If you say so. I don’t want to lose your time and my time trying to explain what’s happening to me. You won’t listen anyway.
And if you like to think I’m wrong about it, it’s fine. I will still think you’re wrong.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
reflex hyperandrogenicity

google that. what can you find? studies and reports, scientific article, a wiki article? nope, just entries from hairlossforums. you guys literally int know what the f*** you are talking about and just self diagnose with some weird sh*t

I definitely believe he has hyperandrogenicity, which was unfortunately self-inflicted... He is possibly using the strongest regimen on HairLossTalk.com but isn't responding to it.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely believe he has hyperandrogenicity, which was unfortunately self-inflicted... He is possibly using the strongest regimen on HairLossTalk.com but isn't responding to it.

Yeah and on Lupron (almost 0 testosterone) + Estradiol I'm getting more body hair, more muscles, being more manly, and less head hair.
I have PFS, but because of my very low level of testosterone my androgen receptors are not shutdown, but they are with high level of testosterone. FPS is real, but its pretty uncommon.
But maybe I will get better over time ! I really hope so at least.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and on Lupron (almost 0 testosterone) + Estradiol I'm getting more body hair, more muscles, being more manly, and less head hair.
I have PFS, but because of my very low level of testosterone my androgen receptors are not shutdown, but they are with high level of testosterone. FPS is real, but its pretty uncommon.
But maybe I will get better over time ! I really hope so at least.

Have you ever had your prostate checked? If you're not responding to even an GnRH agonist, couldn't that potentially mean you have prostate cancer? It would be similar to that if the cells were mutated...

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever had your prostate checked? If you're not responding to even an GnRH agonist, couldn't that potentially mean you have prostate cancer? It would be similar to that if the cells were mutated...

My prostate is fine (lot of fibrotic areas around it, from RMI), but if my problem doesn't solved itself it could be dangerous in a long term. I've been having a lot of pain in my pelvic/bladder area since 2 years.
Like you say, there is a mutation. But it could be go back to normal after some time and maybe with the help of high dose estradiol. I really don't know. But I hope.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think you will have a normal sex life whatsoever if you’re eighteen and balding significantly.

yes being bald at 18 can be a factor of having no sex life, but at 40 + if you dont have any sex life and blame it on being bald, you are a tottal moron.

some people forget that life is a long run..

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes being bald at 18 can be a factor of having no sex life, but at 40 + if you dont have any sex life and blame it on being bald, you are a tottal moron.

some people forget that life is a long run..

I don’t think I will ever have a sex life, since I don’t enjoy sex whatsoever. I’m most likely a rare case, but I don’t like being touched inappropriately and I don’t get the sexual urge other men seem to have. I normally have to fake it, and act as if I’m enjoying it but in reality I don’t enjoy it but I can’t say stop because I’m in a vulnerable position.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of people experience finasteride problems because they had low dht levels to begin with. While many who do not experience issues have high dht levels.

Highly androgenic men with male pattern baldness are probably sensitive to androgens but not like those with low dht levels who are very sensitive to androgens.

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think I will ever have a sex life, since I don’t enjoy sex whatsoever. I’m most likely a rare case, but I don’t like being touched inappropriately and I don’t get the sexual urge other men seem to have. I normally have to fake it, and act as if I’m enjoying it but in reality I don’t enjoy it but I can’t say stop because I’m in a vulnerable position.
autism.gif

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well the vast majority of men do fine on dutasteride as well with eliminates basically all dht

Unfortunately, you're another one of the insanely stupid members on this website who still believe that DHT is the only hormone which causes hair loss... :oops:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of people experience finasteride problems because they had low dht levels to begin with. While many who do not experience issues have high dht levels.

Highly androgenic men with male pattern baldness are probably sensitive to androgens but not like those with low dht levels who are very sensitive to androgens.

Incorrect. With finasteride, they most likely experience issues due to a lack of DHT and an increased amount of E. Unfortunately, some men are sensitive to the effects of E similar how some women are sensitive to the effects of T.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao, after that wall of text I'm the one with neuroticism?

I feel sorry for you my friend it's clear you think fina is you're only hope to battle hairloss, you're so deseperate and hopeless you think me attacking fina is a personal attack. Just look at all the nonesense you're posting to defend an anti androgen, it's very sad.

Keep on sticking your head in the sand and take that fina pill, I'm sure nothing will go wrong by blocking an important hormone in the long run.

You're a fool and like I said, you need to learn the hard way. And believe me, in due time you will learn.

DHTs negatives outweigh the positives.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Negatives? If you want to transition into a woman than sure it's "negative".

I still don't understand how the elimination of DHT makes someone a woman...? What if you use an anti-estrogen along with a DHT inhibitor? Problem solved!

DHT has one of the largest negatives which is hair loss. It's surprising that you don't value hair as much as others...