In Germany And The World, Men Get Infertility And Other Diseases Related To Post-finasteride Syndrom

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously can we just have a f*****g thread about anything without people jumping to personal attacks because they have a different opinion?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look another personal attack.

Why are you even on this forum if finasteride is so great and without side effecs? I know why, because you know you're not right. Keep up with your cognitive dissonance, keep up deluding yourself that you'll never experience side effects by blocking an important hormone.

You will learn in due time...

Right, going against data in the official studies, dropping conspiracy theories about Merck/pharma and FDA and I'm the one with cognitive dissonance?

Okay dude.

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took a while before someone came back with the "conspiracy!" rebuttal before studying the material. Keep on deluding yourself with thinking blocking hormones will not have any side effects what so ever.
I don’t think anyone is claiming that fina have 0 sides, I think that there are some who experience the sides and some that don’t. Also some get better after quitting the drug and some don’t but the claim that almost everyone will experience sides if they are on fina for over a year is from what you have presented here baseless? Correct me if I’m wrong?

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying! And this is from a person who have been scared of trying finasteride due to what people in forum like this have been telling about the sides. Still don’t know if I will jump on fina (going to do a big health checkup first to get all my starting values) but I like that you bring solid science to this thread instead of all the anecdotal bro science...

Just to let you know, if you're one of the minority predisposed to develop what is currently termed "post finasteride syndrome", having blood tests done prior to determine your "starting values" will not help you should you choose to use finasteride. I know this because I approached the matter of weighing up finasteride use in much the same way that you are. I had a full male hormone profile blood test, including DHT, prior to using finasteride. I used four separate doses of finasteride at 0.25 mg and had some strange effects: mild numbing in the penile glans, strong testicular ache and, most alarmingly, a phenomenon where I began "dreaming" as soon as I closed my eyes to sleep at night despite being awake. After these side effects I decided to cease use of the drug. Three days after stopping the drug, I "crashed" and what followed was scarcely imaginable. You can read more about it in this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ainst-taking-finasteride.114161/#post-1802050

there is no penis shrinkage on finasteride, talk to any urologist they will laugh in your face. but better listen to the internet scientists

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(17)31817-9/fulltext

Using novel ultrasound technology, 96% of men with PFS and ED demonstrated heterogeneity in their corporal tissue at maximal pharmacologic erection. This new protocol is able to show that PFS men complaining of ED may have an underlying biologic pathophysiology

Whilst my penis hasn't shrunk, there have been tissue changes. My glans is numb and when flaccid, the skin "bundles", similar to when a previously obese person has loose skin. There are plenty of men with pfs who have penile tissue erosion though. It is just one of a multitude of symptoms that can occur in pfs. At the current understanding of the issue, there is no safe way to use finasteride.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those guys would be here a few years from now complaining about sides on CB, it ain’t surprising. U just have to ignore these people, try finastride: got sides drop it, no sides continue using it as simple as that.

INT

Reaction score
and you are one of those textbook idiots again, not like in the studies finasteride taken for months or years, no the guys here take 0.25(because they are already so psyched out about sides they take the low dose) for 5 f*****g days and then they crash lol. nothing like this can be found in the literature and it doesn't even make sense, if you actually read your studies they say sides correlated with length of usage, its impossible for penile tissue to change in 5 days lol. especially with 0.25 because it takes time to saturate

everyone here who doest at least try finasteride is a f*****g moron, you all care so deeply about your hair but won't take a f*****g fda approved save treatment because of some impossible online nonsense.

and I will say this, for a lot of people here loss of libido would be better than going bald. if you are bald and don't have the type you'd wish you'd lose your libido

crashing lol, unreal

We get it, you do not believe in finasteride side effects. No need to be a broken record and disrespect people that have a different opinion than you.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Significant amounts of dermatologists don’t know what they’re talking about. And, those ‘problems’ you speak of aren’t even problems. Men on this site notice a 1% decrease in libido and they become off the rails.

It’s just interesting because we don’t live in a perfect world where you can have great hair without side effects whilst being genetically doomed to go bald. You have to either deal with the side effects, or get a hair transplant or a hair system. Even then, a hair transplant is risky since we don’t know how further someones hair loss is going to progress.

Man, if you are using Fina with no side effects, congratulations! Really good for you! But why do you keep speaking on behalf of those who report sides? It almost looks like you are trying to discredit them.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT is somewhat a major hormone, but its importance in adulthood isn’t as significant compared to those who are still growing.
I am not aware if any serious study that finds any of the hormones in our body is not that important or loses importance with age. They act as messengers/mediators in our bodies.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think you will have a normal sex life whatsoever if you’re eighteen and balding significantly.
Fortunately I did not have to deal with this when in my teens or 20s but I believe it is a true statement. Balding that early in life can be devastating. No doubt!

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
to losers like pigeon and CO

the amount of bullshit in this thread is mind blowing. weirdos like pigeon who for whatever reason can't take finasteride trying to rationalize that this is actually a good thing because they are so bitter. pigeon yeah, better buy seti from a chines lab with cancerous ingredients and then it doesn't even work lol

I also read the advice "don't even try finasteride". crazy how such low IQ individuals are even able to type on a PC. if you are here on this forum, you care about hairloss more than the average dude. you most likely experience a reduction of life quality due to it and not doing something about it because of a less than 1%(literally clinically unproofen too) of having persistent side effects.. are you not going out of the house anymore? the chance of getting a grave disease that will take you to the grave in the next 10 years is higher than that of getting PFS. so what now? are you just not going to do ANYTHING in your life anymore?

and after 5 years, who knows what else it could have been? you forgot the one study where more people in the placebo group had persistent sides than in the finasteride group?

you people talk and actually say so that it's a 50:50 chance. thats pathetic. what is it? the chance of getting non placebo related sides is probably around 3-4%. the chance of having persistent sides is a lot lower than 1%. these are the odds.

as for the depression, yes, it might be the case that finasteride causes depression in some unlucky individuals that are genetically predisposed to it. remember 60% out of the PFS study where diagnosed with a PREVIOUS mental disorder. 1/3 had family history of depression.

what angers me though is how science and facts are literally raped by weirdos like pigeon, bitter middle aged men who think they can win an argument without any actual facts but with reactionary language like "trans regimen" and so on. ashton kutcher had 0DHT for decades and he is more of a man than you will ever be.

and seriously are some of you autistic??

"The funny thing is that my brother also took that poison and suffered sides too. So much for 1% of chance..."

what the f***? what kind of insane argument is that? no logic whatsoever

pubic pain sounds like pelvic pain syndrome tbh.

see thats another thing with "PFS"everybody has a different issue. and here we have people who talk about hyper androgen sensitivity even though thats literally an internet meme born on the hairloss forums. what did the study on the propeciahelp pro bands show? ups, nothing wrong with the androgen receptor. but you just make up your own disease, you all f*****g diagnose yourself without knowing sh*t

yes, the actual drama is and thats what i can gather from reddit as well is that most men are upset they didn't start soon enough, that they delayed because of online fear mongering

I can all make you one prediction. people like pigeon, with extreme levels of neuroticism they won't stop. they already started digging up internet sh*t about CB-03-01 what will it be, cortisol related side effects, sleep issues and sickness of all kinds. he said he is already skeptical about it even though the trials have had nobody with adverse events. don't believe for a second there won't be sh*t flying around just like with finasteride

just the fact that you call finasteride poison show what a bitter cuck you are, its truly unbelievable that you are still wasting your time on this forum

also people get depression out of nothing in their lives. certainly more likely than finasteride after 5 years.

science is not always that intuitive, you might say neurosteriods are affected by finasteride but then you have a study like this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1622749/

"Two month after the treatment, patients didn't report any side-effects, except for transient libido loss. Loss of libido was reported by 9.4% (12 patients) of the subjects. This was found to be transient and partial in all cases."

130 people, 10% got sides that subsided and were not even severe.

"We compared BDI and HADS scores of the patients who complained of libido loss, with those who didn't report any side effects. Both before and after treatment scores compared by Mann-Whitney U test between two groups of libido loss positive and negative patients. No significant difference was found between the two groups (Table "

no difference found in depression scores. and no Big PhArMa either. independent research just like most of the studies. 1400 have sued merck, so what? how many are legit cases, how many are in it for the money, how many are placebo and how many have issues unrelated to drug use? and how many take finasteride? millions.. so thats bullshit
I was reading your post with some interest until you dropped the autistic stuff in it. You defend a drug developed by a pharma company (that statistically is more prone to hide truths than be transparent) but use 'autistic' as a pejorative? That is absolute ignorant and stupid man! What do autistic people have to do with this argument here? Yes, obviously all of us here are some balding chumps who did not yet figure out if we have what it takes to man through this issue or we need to cover up somehow. You think those taking finasteride are somehow more men than those that don't? Or those who would eagerly put their balls up for grabs for a chance to keep a mop of hair on top of their heads are somehow manlier and greater people than those who don't? What the f***!

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't believe DHT is an important hormone in adults, and I believe hair loss is a reaction our bodies have pleading that we eliminate androgens. At the end of the day, research has shown that bald/balding men have a higher chance of developing prostate cancer. It surprises me that people don't understand the importance of hair, and it can't just be replaced with hair systems.

I am visualising it this way: when your body is having a reaction to something, your hair falls out. Eating disorders? Hair loss due to insufficient calorie consumption. Patterned baldness? Body reacting negatively to androgens.
You are talking about different things here. Plus, cobsider the whole body hair not just scalp hair.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not aware if any serious study that finds any of the hormones in our body is not that important or loses importance with age. They act as messengers/mediators in our bodies.

I meant in terms of early development, it’s more important. In adulthood its importance, compared to when you are younger, isn’t as significant. Eventually, it causes physical implications (e.g. hair loss, acne).

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, if you are using Fina with no side effects, congratulations! Really good for you! But why do you keep speaking on behalf of those who report sides? It almost looks like you are trying to discredit them.

I don’t use finasteride. On my regimen, I definitely have side effects. However, I can’t take finasteride users experiences serious after looking at some of the complaints particular members have, regarding its side effects.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why are thousands of people having the exact same reactions when on fina?

It's clear the studies are garbage, I thought they were legit at first too but that's when I did not know how these "studies" are conducted.

Come on now man.

Like I said, now I want you to take fina long enough, tells us what you experienced when you are on it for 1+ year.
Actually 10+ since Fina is a lifelong commitment