Is balding the worst flaw? It sure feels like it is

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the end of the day there are some people on here so focused on hair that they forget about their body, personality, style, etc.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the end of the day there are some people on here so focused on hair that they forget about their body, personality, style, etc.
Body and style are underrated in here (personality goes without saying)

And incels always think that you need to be a super buff roided creature, but in reality just being thin with muscles and wearing clothes that compliment your physique can take you a long way!

I'm sure @iCloud can confirm this is true :)

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree.

My contention is simply to make the best of our given situations, and a lot of people miss the forest for the trees; they hyper-focus on hair loss when they have a lot of other bases they can cover too. I wouldn't be surprised if most notice their hair loss and then get all depressed and stop working out and stop dressing and acting confidently.

Youbald123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree.

My contention is simply to make the best of our given situations, and a lot of people miss the forest for the trees; they hyper-focus on hair loss when they have a lot of other bases they can cover too. I wouldn't be surprised if most notice their hair loss and then get all depressed and stop working out and stop dressing and acting confidently.
Tbh this is so true. I am pretty athletic and women compliment me a lot but I can never seem to accept it because I'm so focused on my hairloss. It just makes me want to give up on everything else.

Last edited:

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh this is so true. I am pretty athletoc and women compliment me a lot but I can never seem to accept it because I'm so focused on my hairloss. It just makes me want to give up on everything else.
This is the problem when something causes you to have a negative self-image. Some guys look fine/good bald but they just cant accept themselves as being such. Conversely, you get losers walking round with enormous self-confidence

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh this is so true. I am pretty athletic and women compliment me a lot but I can never seem to accept it because I'm so focused on my hairloss. It just makes me want to give up on everything else.
Well at least you're aware of it and humbly acknowledging it and can work on your mindset. The ones who give up just get on here and mope about "chads".

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

6 points, 5 if he shaved
smpR5Vb.png

This guy does not look better than Jason Statham by the way

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
transplant with smp yes. I wouldn’t do smp alone. I’ve seen it in real life on Caucasian men and it’s looks beyond unnatural. Might work better on darker skin tones though
Yeah SMP alone is a no for me. But I'm in the perfect position to get SMP now because I have permanent hair all over with a great front and my thinning from top of my head is somewhat similar to those guys.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't seen SMP irl :(

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah SMP alone is a no for me. But I'm in the perfect position to get SMP now because I have permanent hair all over with a great front and my thinning from top of my head is somewhat similar to those guys.
Any chance you could me pm your results? I’m happy you’re in a better position now. You can of course say no, won’t take it personally.