It`s over now

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:) im not hurt. Just going to stop posting. No point contributing if people like barcafan keep taking shots and ppl like you try back it up. Just ends up ruining the op's thread with verbal BS. Back to lurking lol. Good luck chaps. Hope it all works out for ya. :punk:

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
superfrankie said:
Thanks guys. Appreciate the support. By the way. Im from Sweden so my chances with women are even more slim than your chanses :punk:

I understand people think Im exaggerating. I have an older brother. He´s 22 and he´s is completely bald! so I know it will happen to me aswell. Remember that he´s been on propecia, minoxidil and laser aswell. Our father started to notice hair thinning when he was 35 years old. Just cant see the logic behind this.

It sucks when people always commenting that I look older than my biological age. When I was 18, some people took me for 25.I know what they refered to. I was also humiliated infront of my relatives when my grandmother said infront of everybody: "Oh gosh, you are starting to losing your hair". Like I didnt know that f****r! :puke: That`s something I will never forget.

Since I have dark hair Im forced to shave my hair every 24 hours now(which takes enormous energy). Longer than that and I look like a 80 y old monk. Now I have to accept I look like Hitman. :firing:

...and uncomfortableman : THAT my friend, I understand.

And by the way: I hate the soaps you have. Gossip Girl, OC, MTV etc. Always guys with straight hairlines and colgate teeths. So ridiculous. Makes bald guys like me to feel very alone and abondoned. Every b**ch in Sweden is watching this shallow programs.

i 10000% agree with you these girls are watching these mtv shows and reality shows so it brain washes the way they are there personality and the kind of guys they look for

i recently went to my country ( bolivia ) it is soo diff there is no mtv shows there or anything well there is but they play it at like 4am and let me tell you girls are more down to earth over there in every way , everyone is united and they dont judge somebody by the way they look or dress as much as people here

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
This thread reminds me of myself too. I was NW4/5ish by my early 20's. One of the most devastating memories was when my wife at that time (now ex-wife) pulled out a picture from a trip her and I took together one time.

She deliberately took a snapshot of the top of my head. I let her, becuase I didn't think it was a big deal at the time. She had the film developed. As we were both looking at the photos together, we got to one that was the top of my had. She began to laugh hysterically at it. She said because my head was so bald, it looked like a scrotum bag. She kept laughing and laughing and laughing at it. She laughed so hard at that picture, she fell on the floor and continued to laugh - for hours!

Every time one of her girlfriends came over, my ex pulled the picture out, showed it to her, they would both start laughing while holding the picture in her hand both of them laughing. I became so embarrassed that I had to leave the room. She began using that picture to do this with all of my friends, and all of her friends as well. It made me feel about an inch tall.

I told her to stop, and the b**ch continued doing it - for months and months until everybody we knew had seen the picture. I destroyed the picture and she had another one made from the negatives. She kept the negatives locked up at her work so I couldn't get to them.

b****s come and go , f*** her if i was in that situation i wouldv slapped her and tell her to smarten up especially if it was my own wife

sometimes you gotta show them whos boss

barcafan

Reaction score
Who's Pepperami man? am i pepperami man? I always wanted a nickname brah.

Lol and for a person in an outgoing field of work, you dont seem to have a sense of humour.

I was dicking around, as per usual. chill out bro. no harm meant here.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
king- said:
dudemon said:
This thread reminds me of myself too. I was NW4/5ish by my early 20's. One of the most devastating memories was when my wife at that time (now ex-wife) pulled out a picture from a trip her and I took together one time.

She deliberately took a snapshot of the top of my head. I let her, becuase I didn't think it was a big deal at the time. She had the film developed. As we were both looking at the photos together, we got to one that was the top of my had. She began to laugh hysterically at it. She said because my head was so bald, it looked like a scrotum bag. She kept laughing and laughing and laughing at it. She laughed so hard at that picture, she fell on the floor and continued to laugh - for hours!

Every time one of her girlfriends came over, my ex pulled the picture out, showed it to her, they would both start laughing while holding the picture in her hand both of them laughing. I became so embarrassed that I had to leave the room. She began using that picture to do this with all of my friends, and all of her friends as well. It made me feel about an inch tall.

I told her to stop, and the b**ch continued doing it - for months and months until everybody we knew had seen the picture. I destroyed the picture and she had another one made from the negatives. She kept the negatives locked up at her work so I couldn't get to them.

b****s come and go , f*ck her if i was in that situation i wouldv slapped her and tell her to smarten up especially if it was my own wife

sometimes you gotta show them whos boss

I would have but, it was one of those situations where her pops and and brothers were hard-core biker dudes. All she had to do was tell them I hit her, and they'd be at my house in minutes, busting my front door down and puting a loaded shot-gun in my mouth., while beating the crap out of me. Needless to say, being with her was mistake.

But, the story about the picture was that "aha" moment for me when I realized the magnitude of my hairloss in my early 20's.

i know people say dont judge a book by its cover but i can gurantee you being with a girl whos family are bikers is a bad move pure trashy family i can tell you that much you need a classy respectful girl and you will eventully find her

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
This thread reminds me of myself too. I was NW4/5ish by my early 20's. One of the most devastating memories was when my wife at that time (now ex-wife) pulled out a picture from a trip her and I took together.

She deliberately took a snapshot of the top of my head. I let her, becuase I didn't think it was a big deal at the time. She had the film developed. As we were both looking at the photos together, we got to one that was the top of my head. She began to laugh hysterically at it. She said because my head was so bald, it looked like a scrotum bag. She kept laughing and laughing and laughing at it. She laughed so hard at that picture, she fell on the floor and continued to laugh - for hours! My ex was messed up in the head though. But, for me this was quite traumatic early on in my life. It was at this time, I realized the magnitude of my hairloss.

Every time one of her girlfriends came over, my ex pulled the picture out, showed it to her, they would both start laughing while holding the picture in her hand - both of them laughing hysterically. I became so embarrassed that I had to leave the room. She began using that picture to do this with all of my friends, and all of her friends as well. It made me feel about an inch tall.

Why the hell would you have ever stayed with a woman like that for more than a minute?

ali777

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
Why the hell would you have ever stayed with a woman like that for more than a minute?

Hindsight is a b*tch. Sometimes we just don't know. Or we know but we live in denial.

Dad once told me that the most important things in a man's life is that he loves 1) his wife 2) his job. If you think about it, we spent our lives with those two, so we must make sure we are happy with them.

Dudemeister isn't the first nor the last man to have made that mistake.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Every time I hear stories about your ex, I'm filled with rage, just knowing that there are malicious evil c**** out there. I watched the Rob Zombie remake of Halloween and your ex is worse than michael's sleaze ball mom. After Mikey killed most of his white trash family, his mother started over again years later in a clean cut respectable household-just like your ex did Dude. The sweetest moment was Michael's homecoming. He walked through the front door holding up her dead bloody new husband like a garbage bag. Dropped in in the corner and proceeded remind her of her dark past before making her pay for her sins. I don't care if your ex has changed. I would find out where she lives and torch their house. Their new life was built on your pain. Time for a reunion.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Sorry for that last post. I get carried away sometimes. :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Dudemon, PLEASE tell me your not still getting fucked with by those guys till this day? :shock:

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
come on, I bet you're not that ugly, Duddemon. I've seen plenty of men who aren't traditionally 'good looking', with hot women. So it is mostly about confidence. If you're well liked by a lot of people, then a woman will think there must be something to you. Pretend that you'll be doing HER a favour by going out with her, not the other way round. Pretend that you have women lining up for you, even if it's not true, it will give you the confidence.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
It's OK UM. Sorry it took a while to respond, my school has been insane lately. As far as meeting new women is concerned, my trouble now is that I don't look that good - appearance wise. Attitude and confidence only goes so far. And when a guy looks as bad as me, it becomes very difficult to meet women. There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. IMO, women only buy into a guy's cockiness and arrogance (his so-called confidence) if she is "into" him. That is not really possible when a guy looks like me, because the confidence trip (the cockiness and arrogance) doesn't apply. If I tried to act arrogant and cocky in front of women, they'd laugh at me and tell me to stick it where the sun don't shine. :mrgreen:

OOPs! - realized I meant to post this first part to another thread. Oh well, sorry, it's here instead. (I'm multitasking right now :jackit:)

Now for this thread:
I have let all of that hatred for her go. My ex was mean - there's no doubt about that. It was my mistake for being with her. The only way I could even come close to having the backup of the same caliber that she has, if I join a gang or something.

However, my ex has very possibly got some very mean and hardcore people after me for something I didn't do. Because of this, I am still constantly reminded of her. I have suffered legal consequences that have cost me tens of thousands of dollars because of these people that are after me, who have been harassing me for 14 years now.

I don't know why I brought her up again. I guess I should stop bringing her up. It was just a very embarrassing time when she humiliated me with the picture of the top of my head. It was that moment when I learned how embarrassing it can be to be bald. It happened in my early 20's - like the OP of this thread.

dude i dont wanna sound like an e-thug but i would take a flight down there and f*** those idiots up my self hispanic style

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Well then Dude, that just takes the cake. You are the quintesential victim. It is hard to imagine being bullied at forty like you were some dork in high school, but like you said, your situation is extraordinary. It is unfortunate that the law can't help you, after all you have been put through and if there is any justice in the world your ex would be behind bars along with all the thugs she has sicked on you over the years. You sound like a good candidate for witness relocation if you are indeed in as much peril as you say. All this for what...because you are bald? I'm sorry but your ex needs to die. If I had no children and I was forced to live in solitude to the point of being suicidal then I would plot my last stand...find her and kill her...up close and personal. No one should be able to get away with what she has done to you. It is one thing to take that kind of sh*t when you were with her, but fourteen years later is just insane. I'm glad it has eased up for you recently and I seriously hope they just drop it and leave you alone for good. Man oh man. :shakehead:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Cant really add anymore to what UCman has said but its sh*t like this that convinces me karma is bullshit. :thumbdown2:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
She kept the negatives locked up at her work so I couldn't get to them.

HA HA HA is this dude for real?

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Every time I hear stories about your ex, I'm filled with rage, just knowing that there are malicious evil c**** out there. I watched the Rob Zombie remake of Halloween and your ex is worse than michael's sleaze ball mom. After Mikey killed most of his white trash family, his mother started over again years later in a clean cut respectable household-just like your ex did Dude. The sweetest moment was Michael's homecoming. He walked through the front door holding up her dead bloody new husband like a garbage bag. Dropped in in the corner and proceeded remind her of her dark past before making her pay for her sins. I don't care if your ex has changed. I would find out where she lives and torch their house. Their new life was built on your pain. Time for a reunion.

Uncomfortable man scares me lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
ghg said:
Come on, s.a.f., don't be shy. Start the shitstorm with your comrades. :bravo:
I think s.a.f does not need a catalyst to start a flame war. I think your "other thread" was a fine example of what will happen.

barcafan

Reaction score
what the f***? is this straight out of some horror movie script? why would they spend their time bugging a 'nobody' like you? and i dont mean that in an offensive way, but it's not like you're a rival drug lord or anything.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
ghg said:
Come on, s.a.f., don't be shy. Start the shitstorm with your comrades. :bravo:
I think s.a.f does not need a catalyst to start a flame war. I think your "other thread" was a fine example of what will happen.

Oh so what happened there was my fault? :jackit: