It`s over now

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks all you bald suckers out there ;) ! I appreciate your support so far. Seems like its a very familiar atmosphere in here. Me like mucho.

Lets just face it..it sucks..it sucks ***, monkeyballs or whatever to loose your hair at such an early age as 20+. You now, Soccer is very popular here in Europe as you may know. I really love the game and stuff. I used to play and was determined to be a pro but my plans have kinda stopped because of two things now. First I was 16 y old and by that time a met a girl. She was the one and beutiful like hell BUT at that time a began to develop serious acne which totally destroyed my confidence. The girl was gone and I was literallly left alone. Just couldnt go to school anymore. I used to be very popular among girls and when the acne hit me I was in deep pain.

I quitted school and isolated myself for a 6 months or so. Then a year or something went by. I slowly came back from all this and I at that moment I the sparkle inside me was starting to come back. I was more determined to suceed in life and create the future I wanted. But then the hair loss began and at that moment ( 18y old ) I just had to quit school. I couldnt go. No matter how much I wanted, it was impossible. People can say whatever they like but being in that age and bee in school when you see all the other guys have their hair (which you should have in that age, other than that should be illegal or something) was not an easy thing to handle. The anxiety I felt everyday in school became to much.

Right now Im taking back what I consider was stolen from me.(Blame some ugly f*** in outer space. Maybe GOD?) I cant look back in a few years time and feel I couldnt do certain things because of my hair.

Before I was not having trouble getting girls/women to like me but now Its a different situation. I dont know if it is because Im not physically attracive anymore or if it only has to do with my decreased confidence. Maybe its a combination but I say the same thing as someone here above said: Its mostly about the confidence. Women can smell a wuss a mile away. But at the same time girls in my age are very shallow. Thats a fact but I guess I get to carried away by fear instead of enjoying mysself more. I have inner qualitees aswell. It would be ashame if I dont show these abilities to women just because Im in fear that my current appearance isnt good enough.

CCS

Reaction score
I thought about killing myself back when I thought finasteride would not save my hair. It saved it though. And even if it did not, there are some excellent hair peices now. Even without that, you can have a fun life even if you can't attract women. You got to treat yourself to some movies, or read books, or workout, or join a hiking club. Annoying see others flirting with each other and leaving you out, but keep circulating and you will get friends somewhere. As long as you can make decent money and have time off, you got lots to live for. Just figure out what you got to do. For me just getting a non-minimum wage job and a vehicle made a huge difference.

CCS

Reaction score
superfrankie said:
Thanks all you bald suckers out there ;) ! I appreciate your support so far. Seems like its a very familiar atmosphere in here. Me like mucho.

Lets just face it..it sucks..it sucks ***, monkeyballs or whatever to loose your hair at such an early age as 20+. You now, Soccer is very popular here in Europe as you may know. I really love the game and stuff. I used to play and was determined to be a pro but my plans have kinda stopped because of two things now. First I was 16 y old and by that time a met a girl. She was the one and beutiful like hell BUT at that time a began to develop serious acne which totally destroyed my confidence. The girl was gone and I was literallly left alone. Just couldnt go to school anymore. I used to be very popular among girls and when the acne hit me I was in deep pain.

I quitted school and isolated myself for a 6 months or so. Then a year or something went by. I slowly came back from all this and I at that moment I the sparkle inside me was starting to come back. I was more determined to suceed in life and create the future I wanted. But then the hair loss began and at that moment ( 18y old ) I just had to quit school. I couldnt go. No matter how much I wanted, it was impossible. People can say whatever they like but being in that age and bee in school when you see all the other guys have their hair (which you should have in that age, other than that should be illegal or something) was not an easy thing to handle. The anxiety I felt everyday in school became to much.

Right now Im taking back what I consider was stolen from me.(Blame some ugly f*ck in outer space. Maybe GOD?) I cant look back in a few years time and feel I couldnt do certain things because of my hair.

Before I was not having trouble getting girls/women to like me but now Its a different situation. I dont know if it is because Im not physically attracive anymore or if it only has to do with my decreased confidence. Maybe its a combination but I say the same thing as someone here above said: Its mostly about the confidence. Women can smell a wuss a mile away. But at the same time girls in my age are very shallow. Thats a fact but I guess I get to carried away by fear instead of enjoying mysself more. I have inner qualitees aswell. It would be ashame if I dont show these abilities to women just because Im in fear that my current appearance isnt good enough.

If women liked you before, that means you got a good face and good body. Just your hair went. That could be enough though to lose the women. But if you stop soccer, you may lose your body. A woman told her her husband before they were married quit soccer to focus on homework. He ended up not spending the time on homework though, and instead just lost his 6 pack.

Your goal needs to be to preserve your youth as much as possible so that when you figure what to do about your hair, or a cure comes out, you will still look 20 in other respects. Eat right, sleep right, exercise with soccer, and stay looking 20 every way but the hair. I know what you mean about not being able to study when you worry about your hair. Same happened to me. You should be able to handle the soccer though. You really should give hair peices a try though. Try coolpiece or toplace or finalhair.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know Dudemon, that sounds pretty bad. That being said, I know what I would do. I would either a) move away or b) more likely, if I was SURE it was because of an ex (you have to be 100 percent sure), I would hire a bunch of people to harass the ex in the same manner. Physically attack her family too. But I'm vengeful.

You can only take so much before you snap. Id walk around with a gun and just shoot anyone that came near me at that point lol.

I think if it's as bad as you say, you should move away. It can't be any worse right?

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
what the f*ck? is this straight out of some horror movie script? why would they spend their time bugging a 'nobody' like you? and i dont mean that in an offensive way, but it's not like you're a rival drug lord or anything.

No joke.

Sorry dudemon, but I don't believe your story for a second.

It just makes no sense. How did you get this woman to marry you in the first place? Why did she (and other people) find it so hilarious that you are bald? Seriously - who the f*** would laugh at that (beyond maybe a sadistic chuckle here and there)? And furthermore, why did her new found gang banging/drug doing friends want to waste their time stalking you for 14 years?!?

Unbelievable. And I mean that in a literal sense. What you are describing sounds like something out of a movie or maybe someone's twisted imagination - NOT REAL LIFE.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Dudedemon, I used to know a guy who ran with the Genovese family. I could get in touch with him if you ever wanted his services.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dudemon for a 5 figure sum i can make a few people dissappear for you.

Were good with guns in N.I :2gunsfiring_v1: lol

barcafan

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
I don't know Dudemon, that sounds pretty bad. That being said, I know what I would do. I would either a) move away or b) more likely, if I was SURE it was because of an ex (you have to be 100 percent sure), I would hire a bunch of people to harass the ex in the same manner. Physically attack her family too. But I'm vengeful.

You can only take so much before you snap. Id walk around with a gun and just shoot anyone that came near me at that point lol.

I think if it's as bad as you say, you should move away. It can't be any worse right?

Cahmman, you cant take it out on their family, they're innocent.

bleeding_hatred

Reaction score
superfrankie said:
Thanks guys. Appreciate the support. By the way. Im from Sweden so my chances with women are even more slim than your chanses :punk:

AWW Don’t give up hope man, just buzz it and say there alot of women like that trust me. I’m from the USA so I wouldn't know what you hunting ground are like there but women are pretty much the same every where you go. Just stick to your other attributes, if she don't like you for who you are as a person, then thats her loss!!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Bleeding_Hatred, such a good name :punk:

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
bleeding_hatred said:
I’m from the USA so I wouldn't know what you hunting ground are like there but women are pretty much the same every where you go. Just stick to your other attributes, if she don't like you for who you are as a person, then thats her loss!!

I think you got a point there. They are all the same everywhere.

The last sentence is a great one. When I think about it, we all non-confident guys in here should think like that. My real attributes is inside me. Not on the surface. Thats were the power should come from! :bravo:

ThisBlows

Reaction score
This complete bullshit about whether you're bald or 'almost bald' stops now. I'm bloody serious. I'm young, and i'm thinning prematurely which is f*****g devastating.

Whatever stage your at - if it's noticable everybody knows what path your heading down and it creates for social isolation and akwardness. EVEN if it's mostly in the eyes on the beholder.

Before i found this site i never would have thought more advanced hairloss sufferers would hate on VERY young premature starters. It sickens me to think MOST of you hadnt even started their journey almost half a decade after i experienced it, and just because your high on the norwood scale you piss and moan.

Time to give some SUPPORT for the young and insecure. We're all in the same boat, time to stop sniping each other. This is not having a go at anybody exclusivley. Come on guys. :smack:

luke 21:18

Reaction score
You don't need hair to get a girl, sure it helps, but it's not a necessity, and I know it doesn't seem like it but God does have a plan for your life if you choose. I know it sucks losing hair, but you can sit and dwell on it or get out and continue to live your life. If you go around with the image that you are uncombftorable about the way you look, it comes across to everyone, especially women. IF you act weird and distant, guess what , they will too. If you act confident and receptive, they will too, its easy to say and tough to do I know, but once you start manningup you'll see life is not that bad.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:

Did you read his story where he says "her, her friends and HER FAMILY" put these people on them?

I don't know whether this whole tale is even true but if it is, then I said he should move away. I would attack them. Even if they weren't involved, it's the best way to get the people who are.

barcafan

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
barcafan said:

Did you read his story where he says "her, her friends and HER FAMILY" put these people on them?

I don't know whether this whole tale is even true but if it is, then I said he should move away. I would attack them. Even if they weren't involved, it's the best way to get the people who are.

Very doubtful its true, but if it is, then this guy truely does have to do something about it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Bleeding_Hatred, such a good name :punk:

ThisBlows - Thats an even better name! :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
maranatha said:
I know it doesn't seem like it but God does have a plan for your life if you choose.
:thumbdown2:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
maranatha said:
I know it doesn't seem like it but God does have a plan for your life if you choose.
What plan is that? Tell that to some kid with downs syndrome or who was born with their heart on the outside of their chest. What a bogus cop-out. :shakehead:

Obsidian

Reaction score
What's wrong with giving the kid hope? If you don't like the fact that the poster believes in God then ignore it don't be such a :sobbing: over it.