Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using it to see if it will help my hair at all. I have read that it can cause hair loss but i'm sort of grasping at straws now.

Ok I see. Are you using Nizoral? As I mentioned in a reply just now there's also regular interval prp, plus other options which I won't go into in detail in this thread (wrong place).

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead what do you think about the lotion's recipe described in the patent? Based on your knowledge, how efficient you think it can be?

Also, one of my greatest fears is that Fidia has weakened the lotion (probably the reason why they had the stability issues and the unexplained delay of over a year if we take out the trial period).

Would you be able to check the ingredients if you put your hands on the final version of the lotion?

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
@yulley - why do you think they would do that?

In order to make people buy it for longer, that is it'll take longer to reach the maintenance period where you can only use it 2-3 times per week.
This is an assumption though and it's not smart business as if people do not get results within say 3 months, most will drop it as a treatment.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
@yulley - why do you think they would do that?

Because if after 3 months you can apply it just 2 or 3 times a week it would mean decreased sales for them.

What I really hope they would do (and this would seem the most sales and marketing wise choice) is to create a first step version of the lotion- that you can use it to reach the maximum results in 3 months and then a maintenance version to keep what you gained on the first step.

This would be what any other major pharma would do, it's all about the sales and the best method to squeeze money from the consumers.

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Someone on here mentioned that the patent is a rather useless exercise in this and can easily be circumvented. Not sure how legit this statement ist. Would be interesting how this works in practice. What kind of protection they get in this case. Because they basically didn't develop a new substance but a mix of openly available stuff - right?

I'm not certain about this but what a competitor could do if this lotion shows itself to be effective after a while, is to introduce a similar lotion with lets say rosemary and peppermint oil and claim it's a new formulation. It's not as straightforward but it could happen as the ingredients are 'available' as you said. Hopefully it is effective (jury is still out) and then more options might come.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what annoys me more than Fidia? All these dickheads that have had success with their own lotion, and yet they don't even tell us how they made it. I just don't get it. Is it all just BS?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I see. Are you using Nizoral? As I mentioned in a reply just now there's also regular interval prp, plus other options which I won't go into in detail in this thread (wrong place).
Nizoral makes me shed badly

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I absolutely hate minoxidil it made me lose half my hair ended up in a telogen cycle and when it finally stopped I pulled enough clogged hair out of my bathroom sink to make a wig. Not to mention I almost died with tachycardia and dangerously low bp levels. I won’t touch any product that has any minoxidil in it.

I’m still looking forward to Brotzu and I hope it gets released sooner rather than later. I’ll say it again the female pics were great and if they posted that together with the new male temple pictures the response would have been much different.
I mean it’s just a matter af a few people trying it out, reading reviews and making your own informed decision.
Just like any other product bad reviews - don’t buy it. It still does not make sense that Brotzu and Beps would go to great lengths to fool everyone and make a scam product. I think they were legitimately excited with their product, they helped the girl with AA so we know for sure it works on AA and to a certain extent on Androgenetic Alopecia. Fidia needs to get their *** in gear, make a formal announcement and get this sh*t to market so we can all move on until at least Replicel finally comes to market. Once the stem cell products take off it,ll be a game changer.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I absolutely hate minoxidil it made me lose half my hair ended up in a telogen cycle and when it finally stopped I pulled enough clogged hair out of my bathroom sink to make a wig. Not to mention I almost died with tachycardia and dangerously low bp levels. I won’t touch any product that has any minoxidil in it.

I’m still looking forward to Brotzu and I hope it gets released sooner rather than later. I’ll say it again the female pics were great and if they posted that together with the new male temple pictures the response would have been much different.
I mean it’s just a matter af a few people trying it out, reading reviews and making your own informed decision.
Just like any other product bad reviews - don’t buy it. It still does not make sense that Brotzu and Beps would go to great lengths to fool everyone and make a scam product. I think they were legitimately excited with their product, they helped the girl with AA so we know for sure it works on AA and to a certain extent on Androgenetic Alopecia. Fidia needs to get their *** in gear, make a formal announcement and get this sh*t to market so we can all move on until at least Replicel finally comes to market. Once the stem cell products take off it,ll be a game changer.

How long were you on minoxidil for though?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6-7 weeks. I did notice that my temporal area filled in but I was shedding everywhere, back of my head, all over where I didn’t even apply the minoxidil. It gave me scary heart symptoms- I had no choice but to stop. I’m pretty tiny and already had a low bp this just dropped it to a dangerous level - can’t tolerated it, it went systemic basically.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because if after 3 months you can apply it just 2 or 3 times a week it would mean decreased sales for them.

What I really hope they would do (and this would seem the most sales and marketing wise choice) is to create a first step version of the lotion- that you can use it to reach the maximum results in 3 months and then a maintenance version to keep what you gained on the first step.

This would be what any other major pharma would do, it's all about the sales and the best method to squeeze money from the consumers.

They wouldn't weaken it . You weaken it and you run the risk of customers thinking its sh*t. You wont keep buying something if its not doing much - not buy more of it. You'd buy more the better it was

Last edited:

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nizoral makes me shed badly

Maybe try the 1% version if you've only used the stronger 2%.

Also forgot to mention earlier re sulfasalazine to also take a multi strain probiotic with it as sulfasalazine has antibacterial properties and can affect the balance of good/bad bacteria in your gut.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe try the 1% version if you've only used the stronger 2%.

Also forgot to mention earlier re sulfasalazine to also take a multi strain probiotic with it as sulfasalazine has antibacterial properties and can affect the balance of good/bad bacteria in your gut.
Thanks for the heads up! I’ll do that.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
6-7 weeks. I did notice that my temporal area filled in but I was shedding everywhere, back of my head, all over where I didn’t even apply the minoxidil. It gave me scary heart symptoms- I had no choice but to stop. I’m pretty tiny and already had a low bp this just dropped it to a dangerous level - can’t tolerated it, it went systemic basically.
That’s fair enough. It’s ruined me too. Now I’m stuck on it.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does every thread on this forum get derailed?

Anyway, just wanted to ask some of yall.... is it feasible to get a body hair transplant and then shave your head to have a fullhead appearance?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
depends on how thick ur body hair is
Different t different places. Most of it thicker than my head hair.

Does it need to match the thickness exactly?

Also, I’ve heard that you can’t pack hair so closely to have a natural appearance, and so you need to have longer hair.

Does that mean BHT + shave will always look pluggy?

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
My take on the lotion.

Seems to have an effect. Say it is a mild effect. Personal opinion is that it is more than that. If the new photos on the Italian forum are legitimate then it will be at least a good addition to an existing regimen. Main point is to have 'active' follicles when the lotion becomes available in order for it to strengthen your hair further. Again by the limited information available it might be good in this regard. Expecting it to grow hair in a fibrosed scalp is too ambitious and unrealistic.

In the presentation photos the very limited 'regrowth' in the older male subject with advanced balding makes me think that it's effect will be much better in a lower Norwood setting. Anyway that's my plan of attack. Keep thinned hair active until the lotion becomes available, try it for 3 months and if I get positive results great, if not, wait for the next wave of treatments.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
My take on the lotion.

Seems to have an effect. Say it is a mild effect. Personal opinion is that it is more than that. If the new photos on the Italian forum are legitimate then it will be at least a good addition to an existing regimen. Main point is to have 'active' follicles when the lotion becomes available in order for it to strengthen your hair further. Again by the limited information available it might be good in this regard. Expecting it to grow hair in a fibrosed scalp is too ambitious and unrealistic.

In the presentation photos the very limited 'regrowth' in the older male subject with advanced balding makes me think that it's effect will be much better in a lower Norwood setting. Anyway that's my plan of attack. Keep thinned hair active until the lotion becomes available, try it for 3 months and if I get positive results great, if not, wait for the next wave of treatments.
Yeah, but you are forgetting the most important thing about the Brotion: FRAGRANCE PLEASANTNESS!!