Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not the update you all are waiting for (I hope that comes soon), just a clarify about the company who has made a fake lotion: http://www.ricercamedica.com/show881722.html?numArgomento=63

According to Giuseppe Brotzu, they have been reported for patent infringement:

”In the picture you can see that the lotion is white, like milk. When the lotion has that color, it has temperature problems and the liposomes break and at the same time become too big to work. Those preservatives do not work, we had already tried them.”

”Fore will remember that last year a certain Spatolatore, He had made a lotion, which worked very little. He redid the same thing by changing his name.”

”The liposome are complicated. It is easy wrong the build procedure.”

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is not the update you all are waiting for (I hope that comes soon), just a clarify about the company who has made a fake lotion: http://www.ricercamedica.com/show881722.html?numArgomento=63

According to Giuseppe Brotzu, they have been reported for patent infringement:

”In the picture you can see that the lotion is white, like milk. When the lotion has that color, it has temperature problems and the liposomes break and at the same time become too big to work. Those preservatives do not work, we had already tried them.”

”Fore will remember that last year a certain Spatolatore, He had made a lotion, which worked very little. He redid the same thing by changing his name.”

”The liposome are complicated. It is easy wrong the build procedure.”

Monday soon? Or one month/ two months soon? Thanks!

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Latest news

Attachments

• bolamonday.png
    bolamonday.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 618

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Facts we know:
1. Direct quote from the inventor of the lotion: The treatment has "no increase in hair diameter".
2. The person closest to the situation told us we'd be impressed by the sitri images. Yet they were not impressive.

Current conspiracy:
This lotion is so effective it will flip the world on its head, and the subterfuge at sitri was the only way Fidia could delay the whiplash the hairloss world is about to experience in order to better prepare for the hair growth revolution the lotion is about to cause.

So we just need to wait a little longer because of holidays and such. People are on vacation, you know, fiscal year and all that. Everyone's on their siesta at the moment, and then wait until the post-siesta grogginess wears off and then news coming soon. Cars broke down on the side of the road, need to wait for roadside assistance. Traffic's bad at the moment, so it'll just be a bit longer. Saw a sick squirrel at the side of the road and have to take 2 weeks to nurse it back to health, then back with news. Can't wait, we're so close everyone.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Facts we know:
1. Direct quote from the inventor of the lotion: The treatment has "no increase in hair diameter".
2. The person closest to the situation told us we'd be impressed by the sitri images. Yet they were not impressive.

Current conspiracy:
This lotion is so effective it will flip the world on its head, and the subterfuge at sitri was the only way Fidia could delay the whiplash the hairloss world is about to experience in order to better prepare for the hair growth revolution the lotion is about to cause.

So we just need to wait a little longer because of holidays and such. People are on vacation, you know, fiscal year and all that. Everyone's on their siesta at the moment, and then wait until the post-siesta grogginess wears off and then news coming soon. Cars broke down on the side of the road, need to wait for roadside assistance. Traffic's bad at the moment, so it'll just be a bit longer. Saw a sick squirrel at the side of the road and have to take 2 weeks to nurse it back to health, then back with news. Can't wait, we're so close everyone.
So, I guess the shitty images that were shown in the convention, was like a big c*** teasing a tight pussy before ramming it in? I like that.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet they were not impressive
They WERE impressive, especially ones with photos of wahmen. Even if this lotion just stops hair fall it would be a huge game changer. But now I dunno what's going on with Fidia and lozione, I'm not even sure Brotzus aren't scammers. I'll wait till Tuesday, and if nothing happens, well.. f*** them, both fidia and brotzus.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

The quote was that the diameter didn’t change. If you’re putting together a presentation you construct what’s written with optimisim. They wouldn’t put something like ‘no increase in diameter’ .

They were clearly making light to the fact there was no decrease change in diameter .

br1

Reaction score
They WERE impressive, especially ones with photos of wahmen. Even if this lotion just stops hair fall it would be a huge game changer. But now I dunno what's going on with Fidia and lozione, I'm not even sure Brotzus aren't scammers. I'll wait till Tuesday, and if nothing happens, well.. f*** them, both fidia and brotzus.
Right. Because NOTHING happened in the last 2 years. Maybe MONDAY!

yes. wait for Tuesday..

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The quote was that the diameter didn’t change. If you’re putting together a presentation you construct what’s written with optimisim. They wouldn’t put something like ‘no increase in diameter’ .

They were clearly making light to the fact there was no decrease change in diameter .

In fairness, if there'd been an improvement they'd have mentioned it also. But also means we either consider him someone who lies through his teeth or it's a massive cause for optimism. Also if he's discussing the picture from the conference of an older man then firstly there's evidently some but not a lot of improved coverage. However as an older man the chances of his follicles producing thicker hairs seems slim from my limited scienfitic understanding. If we see a thick head of hair as a castle under siege and DHT as the aggressor then as a man who has lost some hair his follicles are evidently damaged in places by the DHT. Something like Finasteride or this gives the cells some time relief to rebuild, the siege has been lifted so to speak. As an older man it seems less likely that those hairs would be able to repair themselves as cells do not repair as well as we get older. In a younger person those cells may be more likely to improve.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That jacuzzi company popping up was probably the most random thing in the Broztu saga up until now... I wonder if people ordered lotion from them... The fact that they got busted for patent infringement and Brotzu even taking the time to comment on the fact that the lotion look "milky" because the liposomes broke down makes it even more hilarious... Jesus... will this rollercoaster-ride ever end?

If this does come out and even just helps to maintain I'll be happy...