Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just tell me you guys are like, 20yo or something.. then I'll understand why so "optimistic" (i.e. naive)

It’s not naive it’s a middle set mindset based off the info we’ve got.

Sitri was horrendous - on an old guy . Young guys who have made the lotion in a lab have gotten pretty great results .

Old areata women got shitty peach fuzz, but all the areata kids got full regrowth.

That’s all the result info we have . We can’t fully say if it’s one or the other yet as there is a lot of conflicting results . For your sake (and mine) lizard man I hope it works .

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sitri was horrendous - on an old guy . Young guys who have made the lotion in a lab have gotten pretty great results .

Old areata women got shitty peach fuzz, but all the areata kids got full regrowth.

That’s all the result info we have . We can’t fully say if it’s one or the other yet as there is a lot of conflicting results . For your sake (and mine) lizard man I hope it works .
Well said.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Have you got pictures of these great results?

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But doesn't that reaffirm Beps + Brotzu's statements that the lotion works better on younger people?

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you got pictures of these great results?
baf608ef2bdca754b653457b42f30cf27c70b23b_1_690x462.jpg

0c7aba6a1b954345cc971153ab076ff902f8afa6_1_690x456.jpg

b21142a98967cd36690b3dd4a05c34a39255fcf7.jpg