Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed already, but could you tell me what concrete proof we have that these pics are the result of the Brotzu-lotion? I guess the fact that the date in the last series of pictures is in italian is quite convincing.. nevertheless: Where did these pictures come from?
On Brotzu-worshipper site Cavallopazzo listed his sources, labs where he bought all the necessary ingridients.And yes, it was 100% him and the sources were legit. He only used it for 3 months since one of the labs closed down or something similar.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On Brotzu-worshipper site Cavallopazzo listed his sources, labs where he bought all the necessary ingridients.And yes, it was 100% him and the sources were legit. He only used it for 3 months since one of the labs closed down or something similar.
Damn... well that really does give hope. Those temple pics is everything I could ever ask for tbh. I'm just starting out with my male pattern baldness.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed already, but could you tell me what concrete proof we have that these pics are the result of the Brotzu-lotion? I guess the fact that the date in the last series of pictures is in italian is quite convincing.. nevertheless: Where did these pictures come from?

A few of us have actually spoken to the guy . The Birdseye view and the temple shots are two separate people but are both of the same group that had a group buy through a lab last year .

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, Italy has Berlusconi.

Wait, you're bald and have a wife, how is this possible?

Okay I lied I don’t actually have a wife, but i will gladly let Brotzu get some sloppy seconds were I to get married.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few of us have actually spoken to the guy . The Birdseye view and the temple shots are two separate people but are both of the same group that had a group buy through a lab last year .
Crazy... wish these guys would join this forum :p

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
But doesn't that reaffirm Beps + Brotzu's statements that the lotion works better on younger people?

That seems to be a common factor in numerous regenerative therapies which affirms my conviction that the high presence of stem cells in young people fueled by genetic programming have something to do with it.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE SOMEONE POST SOME OF SUBSTANCE, SOMETHING CONCRETE. f*** ALL.