Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember some User wanted to form a bald army that is taking over the fidia headquarter. What happende to that idea?

I think I would be ready to join now.
Hahaha I laughed way too much .
I think we should lock this thread until everytime fidia release a new statement .

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today i cut my hair and as always it's the most frustrating experience. i'm thinning and for me cutting my hair is the worst thing i can ever do. in the meantime there is no f*****g glue with all these idiot company promising us something that we are still waiting for it for years.

FUCK YOU FIDIA

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today i cut my hair and as always it's the most frustrating experience. i'm thinning and for me cutting my hair is the worst thing i can ever do. in the meantime there is no f*****g glue with all these idiot company promising us something that we are still waiting for it for years.

FUCK YOU FIDIA
are u on regrowbros.com? We're gb it ourselves

INT

Reaction score

FUCK YOU FIDIA

Let me ask you this. What did FIDIA promise you exactly?

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recap
*2015 Le lozione is bought by FIDIA and is secretly produced at Brotzu lab.
*2016 February - HairLossTalk.com thread creation, ThatGuy makes a FAQ thread.
*2016 December - Beps63 says it will definitely launch December 2016. 1 month passed, beps63 says it will be out in January 2017.
*January 2017, sorry ku cucks clan, no meds for baldies.
*2017 - Absolutely nothing happens, some areata woman says it does not work. Some informant spots beps63 irl and he is still bald.
*2018 Winter - Sheep waiting for their update, somebody promises March release, 80% of this thread believes.
*2018 March - Nothing happens, a presentation is announced. Judging by the text it looks ok. However...
*In 2018 April nuclear attack of misinformation happens, the pics they do not match the words, even worse the report is changed. Everyone wants to lynch Brotzu and Co. Everyone wants to lynch FIDIA. Mods of Italian forums try to calm them down, areata woman tries to calm them down, but that is not enough.
* 2018 Spring - at Italian forums people say that they will contact FIDIA product manager, Itlian forum mods f*** up and they try to cover up their mistake by not allowing to share any info about homemade lotion.
Speaking of which,
*In 2018 late Spring / Summer Beps is contacted, tells that he has an agreement with FIDIA, changes his statements several times. Unfortunately no June release. Meanwhile cavallopazzo, a self-made lotion user comes back from hiding and is contacted by beps. Agent beps assigns him with the task of inspiring confidence in lotion, cavallopazzo does that succesfully and the faith of the remaining minority of believers is restored.
* Summer 2018 the new date is October 2018. The Italian 007 has documents of commercialization, shares them with few users and disappears into the dark.

Do you believe that cavallopazzo is a conspirator:
A. Yes;
B. Nein.

maxresdefault.jpg

Question 2: How much boot polish is there?

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Recap
*2015 Le lozione is bought by FIDIA and is secretly produced at Brotzu lab.
*2016 February - HairLossTalk.com thread creation, ThatGuy makes a FAQ thread.
*2016 December - Beps63 says it will definitely launch December 2016. 1 month passed, beps63 says it will be out in January 2017.
*January 2017, sorry ku cucks clan, no meds for baldies.
*2017 - Absolutely nothing happens, some areata woman says it does not work. Some informant spots beps63 irl and he is still bald.
*2018 Winter - Sheep waiting for their update, somebody promises March release, 80% of this thread believes.
*2018 March - Nothing happens, a presentation is announced. Judging by the text it looks ok. However...
*In 2018 April nuclear attack of misinformation happens, the pics they do not match the words, even worse the report is changed. Everyone wants to lynch Brotzu and Co. Everyone wants to lynch FIDIA. Mods of Italian forums try to calm them down, areata woman tries to calm them down, but that is not enough.
* 2018 Spring - at Italian forums people say that they will contact FIDIA product manager, Itlian forum mods f*** up and they try to cover up their mistake by not allowing to share any info about homemade lotion.
Speaking of which,
*In 2018 late Spring / Summer Beps is contacted, tells that he has an agreement with FIDIA, changes his statements several times. Unfortunately no June release. Meanwhile cavallopazzo, a self-made lotion user comes back from hiding and is contacted by beps. Agent beps assigns him with the task of inspiring confidence in lotion, cavallopazzo does that succesfully and the faith of the remaining minority of believers is restored.
* Summer 2018 the new date is October 2018. The Italian 007 has documents of commercialization, shares them with few users and disappears into the dark.

Do you believe that cavallopazzo is a conspirator:
A. Yes;
B. Nein.

View attachment 93830
Question 2: How much boot polish is there?

maybe the lotion only works if its released on an aesthetic date, like 02.02.2020. so they are just trying to keep the hype alive till then.

but seriously now, wouldnt be surprised if the Doctor wrapped this tragedy up by saying it was all a big misunderstanding, and that the lotion was only intended to be a shampoo.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think waiting for Brotzu lotion is some sort of ritual here in HairLossTalk.com. A newbie comes to this forum sees Brotzu thread where a lot of guys say: "Hooray, we will have our lotion soon (maximum 6 months of waiting), it completely stops further hair loss and regrowths a lot of hair". It's so easy to jump on this hype train.

@Arrade , BTW how are regrowbros doing? Any news?

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think waiting for Brotzu lotion is some sort of ritual here in HairLossTalk.com. A newbie comes to this forum sees Brotzu thread where a lot of guys say: "Hooray, we will have our lotion soon (maximum 6 months of waiting), it completely stops further hair loss and regrowths a lot of hair". It's so easy to jump on this hype train.

The guy making the stuff says that he should be prepared to release in a week or so. He’s been very cool with updates but is getting visibly frustrated with the influx of people harassing him. But yeah, if you’re not following the group buy thread then I’d say you might wanna get in before it’s too late.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, waiting for Broztu is like keeping some kind of hope that something could happen soon.

That's my mindset right now: I am just focusing on work , so later I will have a great professional situation AND a head full of hair.

Last edited:

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me ask you this. What did FIDIA promise you exactly?

Brotzu did. They bought the lotion since 2015 and till now we are waiting without any update. As simple as that !!!!

If it maintain only the hair , or regrow 10%, 20% or even 0% ... doesn't matter for me, at least we have something to test it.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes there is a guy about to take orders, personally im getting the ingredients and making it myself. We're also getting the ptd-dbm peptide (Choi) here in a couple weeks. It's a total pain waiting but we'll soon have our treatments

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Definitely a good "training thread" for newbies.

Its kinda of a metaphore of what all hair loss forums are

Once they graduate from this thread can jump to the "within the next 5 years" threads.

Those really suck

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember some User wanted to form a bald army that is taking over the fidia headquarter. What happende to that idea?

I think I would be ready to join now.

Operation Fidia Heist is still in the works. I have hailed our lord far too long. I think We should destroy Fidias facilities then have lord Orlando of the groupbuy get a manufacturer to mass produce his version of the lotion. Then profit billions of dollars and save our people.

Lord Brotzu hear our prayer

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes there is a guy about to take orders, personally im getting the ingredients and making it myself. We're also getting the ptd-dbm peptide (Choi) here in a couple weeks. It's a total pain waiting but we'll soon have our treatments

Is L-Carnitine in your version of the brotzu lotion?
Do you know if L-Carnitine is in the Brotzu lotion that fidia released back in 2016?

My interest comes from the latest article from follicle thought.