Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] they're aiming To cash out on the benefit of the doubt, [...]

How do they do that exactly, how do they profit from all this speculation?

Fidia did nothing wrong so far. It's a new product, it's only natural they should take some precautions and keep quiet.

I still believe this is going to work, it won't be a miracle cure but it's not snake oil either.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're silent because their magic sauce doesn't grow hair, they're aiming To cash out on the benefit of the doubt, since there is no publications nor results, baldies would want to test it themselves to see if it works.

That’s ridiculous, if they wanted to cash out on something that didn’t work they publicise it no end. I don’t know why we haven’t heard more, although the last official news was 2018 was the product completion date. It seems silly of them to keep announcing 2018 to people. It might not come out but to say they’re silent because they have some malevolent plan seems a bit far fetched.

If it achieves its minimum boast of side free maintenance in 90%+ users then it changes the paradigm

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, this thread will surely shut down 4ever once fidia announces " sorry losers, you were fooled, there is no such brotzu thing being released cause it does not do anything shjt for your balding head." Until then, we reserve the right to hope. That's it.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're silent because their magic sauce doesn't grow hair, they're aiming To cash out on the benefit of the doubt, since there is no publications nor results, baldies would want to test it themselves to see if it works.
That is not why they're silent. If they wanted to maximize their returns from selling snake oil, they would have done it in 2016 when its hype was massive.

We have results from people's homemade concoctions that shows there are at least SOME results. They could be trying to extend the shelf-life to as long as possible for all we know or the return just isn't there for them to release the product even if it does work. We have no idea, but you can't call it a scam when all of their actions are the opposite of what someone scamming would do.

Last edited:

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In regard to Clockwise's mid-June post I had a look earlier at the swedish forum around mid-June interestingly Clockwise released info there that I can't remember seeing here.
This is all from Google translate btw

16 Jun 2018, 16:01

Has no new current launch, but the effect of the lotion.

Giuseppe told me earlier that all the 'cases' they had the same pattern. People stop losing their hair within a month.

Was more or less confirmed now by people using the replican. After 14 days, a person stopped losing hair (he described it as a miracle, when he shed a lot of daily before testing the replican). Another person who used the replican confirmed the same.

Regarding regrowth, it's too early to say yet, when these people used the lotion for less than a month. But stopping hair loss is really tight, even though the regrowth / certain regrowth is as important (for me iaf). We've been able to see both from people who used replicor, to the pictures shown on Sitri. Knowing that many people thought that the photos from Sitri were disappointing, but they can not be overlooked.

16 Jun 2018, 16:13

One of the testimonials also mentioned that most had good results when it came to regrowth. Test subjects had reached NW3 at most, and those who were 'diffuse thinner' had the best results.

Ending hair loss may be just as good for those who just started - or those who perform an hair transplant.

But as I say, most people want to know how well the recovery is. And of the pictures available that have people who tested the replican shown best (and, according to me, impressive) results.

May hope Fidia gets the thumb out of the *** so we can test the lotion soon.

16 Jun 2018, 22:58

No idea what the official lotion from Fidia is called / should be called.

But it has, and is still being made replicor on Fidia's recipe (patent). People use these replicas and have achieved good results as mentioned above.

20 Jun 2018, 21:37

What I know, and now I'm wondering what Giuseppe told me (which you can bring a pinch of salt) is:

"Fidia wants the lotion to last for three years (packaging). It is tested and ready for two years, and soon even for three (which should be done now).

"Fidia has a deadline for launch, which is at the end of June. If they do not launch it then Brotzus can sue / punish Fidia (not only financially) based on the contracts written between them. Then I do not know how much Fidia cares about it, whether they are on a good product and that they need more time, so maybe they will take that bang.

If you assume the above, then it is the sustainability of the lotion that makes / has the effect of launching. However, an official statement from Fidia should be in place, so that you know 100% security. Which one does not do now unfortunately.
"Fidia has a deadline for launch, which is at the end of June. If they do not launch it then Brotzus can sue / punish Fidia (not only financially) based on the contracts written between them. Then I do not know how much Fidia cares about it, whether they are on a good product and that they need more time, so maybe they will take that bang.

If you assume the above, then it is the sustainability of the lotion that makes / has the effect of launching. However, an official statement from Fidia should be in place, so that you know 100% security. Which one does not do now unfortunately.

Make of all that what you will, understandably we will all have doubts, it also isn't actually new but it's more information out there. Obviously we are no closer to a launch date from it.

The facts are clockwise said he’d speak at sitri, Brotzu spoke at sitri.
Clockwise said he’d have an update in mid-June he did. He’s been in contact with ‘Beps’. It might not come in October and if it does it might not work. But in terms of promises and deliverance then he’s not done badly. I hope he’s rightly a third time but he certainly hasnt done anything to deserve criticism on here

Last edited:

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah because people/countries outside the EU arent allowed to buy anthing from countries inside the EU?

Worst case scenario is there will be customs charge put on it....politicians dont stop people around the world from trading goods, they just whack levies and tarrifs on them.

I don't actually think it would be banned like that guy, I'm just saying if they were it would be because of EU regulation and not Brexit

and by "no free trade" I'm referring to the tariffs and regulations the EU imposes

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't actually think it would be banned like that guy, I'm just saying if they were it would be because of EU regulation and not Brexit

and by "no free trade" I'm referring to the tariffs and regulations the EU imposes

I was joking on the Brexit front, if this comes out and works, the I imagine the big supermarkets and chemists will start stocking it fairly soon. And on top of that I would imagine one of them would probably look to purchase UK rights to it.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was joking on the Brexit front, if this comes out and works, the I imagine the big supermarkets and chemists will start stocking it fairly soon. And on top of that I would imagine one of them would probably look to purchase UK rights to it.
It's a race to see if "2016" (Bortzu) or "2 weeks" (PTD-DBM) comes first

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
All this time we have been waiting, I just went to check on the original statement from Fidia (this is NOT new information) and in fairness to them from day one they said "we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018." so... yes, it's still only July.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this time we have been waiting, I just went to check on the original statement from Fidia (this is NOT new information) and in fairness to them from day one they said "we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018." so... yes, it's still only July.
Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May I ask whether Fidia stated something like ".... 2016" in the past ? Or is it our own illusion to say it is 2016 ?

FIDIA never did but Brotzu did in some magazines/articles. Though you could argue since he sold the rights to FIDIA it wasn't his decision to make.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
FIDIA never did but Brotzu did in some magazines/articles. Though you could argue since he sold the rights to FIDIA it wasn't his decision to make.

Fidia is doing the business, Brotzu is not, so I would argue that we should rely on Fidia statement instead. Brotzu is only for reference.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we have to remember that Brotzu invented it but Fidia had to run its own trials, look at ways to improve the product, trial the new product. And then find a manufacturer that could cope with the demand, come up with marketing details and ways to distribute the product. All these things take time.