Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said i believed what all the brotzus said, it wasn't a very scientific thing to say hence why i didnt believe it.
I'm just saying that's why it's a scam. He lied about the efficacy

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say he overestimated its efficacy, he potentially had one patient with very good recovery and hence used that term. If it was a true scam it would have been released without all the trials.

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fidia or not, this lotion will be out there soon. the guy from regrowbros is about to start making his duplicate available apparently

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fidia or not, this lotion will be out there soon. the guy from regrowbros is about to start making his duplicate available apparently
Regrow Bros has some interesting stuff going on but I'd take that particular situation specifically with a grain of salt

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regrow Bros has some interesting stuff going on but I'd take that particular situation specifically with a grain of salt

I mean unless the guy is completely trolling, he seems 100% serious and knowledgeable. Seems like its actually gonna happen. whether or not the lotion does anything is another story

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say he overestimated its efficacy, he potentially had one patient with very good recovery and hence used that term. If it was a true scam it would have been released without all the trials.

He also claimed it had greater efficacy than finasteride and minoxidil. Truely the Stephen Molyneux of the hairloss industry...and now people who somewhat believed him are to blame and Spaghettiman is not accountable? You sound like a lionsource fanboy.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really is looking like the October release date is wishful thinking, you would imagine they would have released a statement by now with idea of release date if it was going to happen in just over a month away, pretty obvious that fidia are not telling the brotzus anything anymore about what is actually happening with the product. It just sucks that these delays have pushed some of our hairlines past point of redemption even for a maintenance.
There haven't been any delays as there is absolutely no official mention of release dates anywhere. Plus you realise that you're just fooling yourself when you keep repeating "maybe there's a positive change in the Sitri results". At least that's what happened with me, my excitement over this lotion is essentially inexistent now but I'm still hoping for a miracle.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did i day "maybe theres a positive change in the Sitri results" since you quoted me? Btw im agreeing with you to an extent that this will not be some miraculous cure all lotion but if it came out soon as in this year and provided maintenance alot of us could go on and actually enjoy our lives.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am quite sure that all these negativity and troll will be gone once they release the product, if any

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think your wrong mate. We cant fix stupid...we just cant:p

Didnt Brotzu claim
his lotion makes the bald hairy
blind people can see again
deef people can hear again
crippled people can walk again
old people get young
stupid people get smart
fat people get thin
small people will grow
AND IT ALSO TASTES GOOD WITH PASTA!!!

In the end probably only the last is true....

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fact is that we will know whether it works within the month, maybe two if it works. Several members of this forum are involved in a group buy. October release becomes less and less likely by the day. It is also worth noting that we all see October release we think the 1st. But yes it looks more than likely pie in the sky at this point.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did i day "maybe theres a positive change in the Sitri results" since you quoted me? Btw im agreeing with you to an extent that this will not be some miraculous cure all lotion but if it came out soon as in this year and provided maintenance alot of us could go on and actually enjoy our lives.
I didn't phrase that sentence correctly. I meant that it's a recurring thought with me where I keep fooling myself by thinking "maybe there's a positive response".

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, now it´s almost 2 years after i started my treatment, i´m so f*****g glad i didn´t listen to this sh*t, still nothing now after all that time lol

INT

Reaction score
How is that GB going btw? It seems pretty dead on regrowbros in the Brotzu camp. @Arrade ? I was sincerely interested because I do have faith in s-equol in itself.