Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well ideally you’d want to use 1ml a day, but since this is actually a lotion and not a complete liquid then you’ll more than likely use 3ml to cover your entire area (perhaps even more depending on length of hair)
So, if you’ve got a buzz cut you can probably make do with 1ml and that would last you 3 months. If you do 3ml (which is more likely) then it’ll last a month.

Guess it is not bad for those who are on seti 2g/day. Cause 1 month of seti 2g/day = 5.5 x 2 x 30 = 330

Any pioneers trialing and willing to update the progress ?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that! Hope we hear from Fidia before 2018 is over, but I don´t know...

Ps. Any news @Clockwise? Sorry to bother you, but it´s September and we are just like we were in June.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
230$ for a bottle of, most likely, minoxidil and some other inert sh*t.. GL
Right? I used to despise your cynicism but as time goes on I’ve started to see why you see the things the way you do. Brotzu is nothing more than a scam. Seriously guys, abandon all hope, just like Fidia has. Either Choi or Tsuji will be your saviors (with an actual sense of permanancy)

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right? I used to despise your cynicism but as time goes on I’ve started to see why you see the things the way you do. Brotzu is nothing more than a scam. Seriously guys, abandon all hope, just like Fidia has. Either Choi or Tsuji will be your saviors (with an actual sense of permanancy)
Why would Fidia let Brotzu speak on their behalf about the lotion at a conference if they knew it was a scam?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does fidia offer a visual timeline of drugs like just about every other company does?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found this comment on Reddit which was posted last year...

‘The professor yesterday at the conference emphasized how much of the possible has already been done and that confidently we should only wait for the Pharmaceutical Company to complete bureaucratic duties and medical protocol so that it is possible to finally buy the lotion in Pharmacy.’

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does fidia offer a visual timeline of drugs like just about every other company does?
And did one of these companies released their product ? No !!! We are waiting for years for their sh*t and all we hear , delay or silence ....

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
And did one of these companies released their product ? No !!! We are waiting for years for their sh*t and all we hear , delay or silence ....

The fact is that the hair industry is extremely lame since hair loss is not so seriously as we, losers, think, it does not kill, so "why so serious" :)

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

‘The professor yesterday at the conference emphasized how much of the possible has already been done and that confidently we should only wait for the Pharmaceutical Company to complete bureaucratic duties and medical protocol so that it is possible to finally buy the lotion in Pharmacy.’

Both of the Brotzus are constantly saying that it’s round the corner in fairness. I honestly think until/ unless fidia come up with a fixed date then it’s best to ignore it.
I’ve no idea how much it would cost them on an industrial scale but they may, like the group buy, have realised it would be very expensive per bottle and unlikely to sell. If it’s results are marginally better than finasteride which you can get for £18 a month then they’re only really pitching to those of whom who get sides on finasteride and can afford that much which is quite a small market. That being said apparently the Italian group buy cost 23 Euros for 30ml so god knows.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Both of the Brotzus are constantly saying that it’s round the corner in fairness. I honestly think until/ unless fidia come up with a fixed date then it’s best to ignore it.
I’ve no idea how much it would cost them on an industrial scale but they may, like the group buy, have realised it would be very expensive per bottle and unlikely to sell. If it’s results are marginally better than finasteride which you can get for £18 a month then they’re only really pitching to those of whom who get sides on finasteride and can afford that much which is quite a small market. That being said apparently the Italian group buy cost 23 Euros for 30ml so god knows.

we have shitty results and no release date. i am wondering that people are still talking about that sh*t.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Slightly better results than finasteride without sides woukd be huge. All the normies would get onto it and maybe even many finasteride user. That being said the lotion seems to do jackshit.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I dont think brotzu lotion is a scam. We simply dont know what it is. But I agree that thinking with some cynism is completely legitimate right now, considering our situation.

Waiting for the entire summer to see the GB working, and suddenly knowing that it costs 230 for 3 months ( just 1ml daily) is devastating. Its 10 times what I expected.

Many people in the forum had chosen this as an alternative to buying seti-fevi or other unknown and extremely expensive chemical products. As I said in the other forum, not everyone here has a salary of 2000-3000e like some northern european countries, people like me have to pay the rent and eat, beside trying homemade products to treat hairloss.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Any comments about that @beps63? Right now would be a great moment to come back and help us. Thanks!

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhhhhh what? Lol. I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or just a total idiot.
“Why would they have him present it if it’s a scam?”
Because he’s the one who invented and patented it. Usually people present their own inventions. But hey, have fun being a retard that can’t read lol.