Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, what they are presenting at sitri are not studies, but an exhibition pamphlet and free samples for doctors to test. (IESON info).
I’m not convinced. We’ve heard a lot of bullshit so called “inside info” from them.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You make tzt sound like Einstein. Your analogies are nonsensical. Here's a better and much more accurate analogy:
All those other anti-fall products are like taping sea salt to your scalp using duct tape.
Brotzu lotion is like taping table salt to your scalp using packing tape.
Yeah, you got me, table salt is technically different than sea salt. And yeah, packing tape is different than duct tape. But it's still the exact same sh*t.

upload_2018-9-29_18-47-43.png

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are still people here who don’t get the sarcasm in my posts. It’s unbelievable. This awful embarrassment of a lotion isn’t gonna grow more hair to your dead scalp than some shitty dermaroller from Taiwan will. This thread is where tortured souls come to laugh about their misery because if there is one thing more embarrassing than a bald head is this lotion right here.

“Give me location”. “October 6!”
- Brotzu

Reactions: br1

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If even a useless cosmetic takes 10 years to go from invention to market, it says a lot about future non-transplant-based treatments.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If even a useless cosmetic takes 10 years to go from invention to market, it says a lot about future non-transplant-based treatments.
The choices we have now are either hair system or finasteride + multiple hair transplant for eternity. Not perfect, but with some tweaks could work as good substitutes for a cure.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Instead of complaining all the time, we should spread the word and at least give it a try. Fidia did their part, now we should do ours.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of complaining all the time, we should spread the word and at least give it a try. Fidia did their part, now we should do ours.
What kind of drugs are you on? Fidia did their part? They would be doing their part if they came out with an effective product. As of now you have no idea if it works. Why would you spread the word? So when it doesn’t work people know you fall for dumb sh*t?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
What kind of drugs are you on? Fidia did their part? They would be doing their part if they came out with an effective product. As of now you have no idea if it works. Why would you spread the word? So when it doesn’t work people know you fall for dumb sh*t?

It will work.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you know if it works ?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are still people here who don’t get the sarcasm in my posts. It’s unbelievable. This awful embarrassment of a lotion isn’t gonna grow more hair to your dead scalp than some shitty dermaroller from Taiwan will. This thread is where tortured souls come to laugh about their misery because if there is one thing more embarrassing than a bald head is this lotion right here.

“Give me location”. “October 6!”
- Brotzu
Dermaroller actually works though.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll be buying a few bottles when it comes out and will post progress photos.

I’m looking forward to the experiment and curious how this goes after all the hype, scepticism etc. I’ve been following this damn meme for almost 2 years now!

I’d be pretty surprised if it doesn’t do something.