Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would agree with you, if all the negative bashing isn't based on conjecture and rumour.....but until the full release of the study and then going over it properly, you can have a basis for an informed opinion.

I don't think anyone on this thread is praising it to be some kind of miracle....most have their heads screwed on and know that it as best might maintain with some level of growth and at worst do nothing...but there is a constant stream of people that think they know better and keep telling everyone its either a scam or is rubbish.

If that's their opinion...fine...then why not move on after making your point? Makes me feel like they have other motives is all.

No sh*t! People want it to f*****g work!

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably a scam by @beps63 because it's in his personal interest,
Soon we will know for sure and this thread will probably die.
You guys still wanna hang?

Reactions: br1

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So constant negativity will make it work?

People are ‘negative’ because they’ve most likely experienced the prevarications from companies before. They come here because they would love to be wrong. Doesn’t make them wrong for calling bullshit where bullshit seems to be.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
trinov-lozione-anticaduta-uomo-formula-brotzu-spray-30ml.jpg

In case you missed it.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are ‘negative’ because they’ve most likely experienced the prevarications from companies before. They come here because they would love to be wrong. Doesn’t make them wrong for calling bullshit where bullshit seems to be.

I didn't say they were wrong.....its a perfectly valid opinion...I just think its a premature one at this stage is all.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't say they were wrong.....its a perfectly valid opinion...I just think its a premature one at this stage is all.

It can’t be valid and premature. It’s either valid or premature—and it’s valid. No one can answer to the concerns thatve been raised by people who are on the more critical side of this. Other than saying, “Wait and see,” there’s no argument. We’re all doing that anyways.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, you can be here arguing until exhaustion, you won’t have any of your questions answered.

Just wait until December, do the treatment for a few months and see if it works.

If it’s not BS great, if it’s a Scam just keep waiting for Replicel, Riken, Follica, Follicum, Histogen, Hair Clone and keep taking your Duta, Fina, minoxidil.

Everybody hates losing hair, everyone of us want a cure, arguing with each other in disrespectful way will not bring your hair back. We’re in this together guys, if this community worked together we could probably change things for the better, don’t waste time hating each other. It’s pointless and dumb.

Sorry for the bad English, but I’m not native.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would agree with you, if all the negative bashing isn't based on conjecture and rumour.....but until the full release of the study and then going over it properly, you can have a basis for an informed opinion.

I don't think anyone on this thread is praising it to be some kind of miracle....most have their heads screwed on and know that it as best might maintain with some level of growth and at worst do nothing...but there is a constant stream of people that think they know better and keep telling everyone its either a scam or is rubbish.

If that's their opinion...fine...then why not move on after making your point? Makes me feel like they have other motives is all.

Right, we respect all the opinions about this product, whether they believe this works or not. What I cannot understand (and I can´t either stand) is people coming to this thread to repeat themselves with the same messages, the same rumours and the same negativity.

Ok, we get it, you dont trust this product and you are not interested, but please, dont bomb the thread with huge texts copying the same arguments and thoughts that you have repeated before. You arent interested in this lotion, so why do you come here to drop the same stuff again and again?

"This treatment is a scam, is stupid and I am not interested, but I keep coming everyday to say the same and bump the thread"

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can’t be valid and premature. It’s either valid or premature—and it’s valid. No one can answer to the concerns thatve been raised by people who are on the more critical side of this. Other than saying, “Wait and see,” there’s no argument. We’re all doing that anyways.

Sorry, what I meant was having a pessimistic point of view is perfectly valid...especially with what's been presented by other companies in the in the past...but I think people who say it wont work and is a scam would be like someone coming on here and saying its guaranteed to grow all your hair back....both extremes without real solid evidence.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, we respect all the opinions about this product, whether they believe this works or not. What I cannot understand (and I can´t either stand) is people coming to this thread to repeat themselves with the same messages, the same rumours and the same negativity.

Ok, we get it, you dont trust this product and you are not interested, but please, dont bomb the thread with huge texts copying the same arguments and thoughts that you have repeated before. You arent interested in this lotion, so why do you come here to drop the same stuff again and again?

"This treatment is a scam, is stupid and I am not interested, but I keep coming everyday to say the same and bump the thread"
i like @br1 but new anti lotion gang probably they are here for attention ... and its sad to get attention this way i feel sorry for them .

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wont this be released end of october in Italy only ? fidia is way too quiet tbh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason I have to repeat myself every page is because only 0.01% of people read each page. Let me say it again, s-equol was never a 'core' ingredient. PGE1 was the sole discovery drug. Brotzu said himself that equol was an after-thought addition. Let me explain for the 50th time what s-equol is:

s-equol is a soy isoflavone (which is a common ingredient in decades-old hairloss products). Their main function is to attract to estrogen receptors, whose expression have been studied to play a role in telogen to anagen induction. Also, I didn't look too hard, but here's a quote from the abstract of a 2002 study with no mention of equol: "soybean isoflavones are known to inhibit 5 alpha-reductase" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12416261

Remember, because I understand I've said this over 20 times: PGE1 was the 'discovery' drug, which he changed to the precursor DGLA. S-Equol+L-carnitine were after-thoughts that he added because he read decade old research on what helps hair, and he just randomly added them in. He has said this himself.

Even in the patent, the list of ingredients in the process to make this lotion: "a plant estrogen selected from equol, genistein, daidzein, glycitein". S-Equol isn't and never was special. It was picked out of a hat of phytoestrogens.

If that is the case then if this goes systemic thats going to f*** alot of ppl up just like Fina. Like I said b4, if the S-Equol goes systemic and binds to DHT receptors all over the body, then your body will not be able to use the Androgens in your body (all the receptors would be blocked by the S-E) creating virtually the same effect as not having any Androgens (what Fina does) in the first place....

Considering Hasson and Wong created Topical Fina with Liposomes which were supposed to prevent the Fina from going systemic which failed I really dont know what is going to happen.

Considering this is not even a an actual pharmacuetical compound (FDA) etc etc, it kind of blows my mind that ppl are going to drop €130 per month of a liquid version of saw palmetto with liposomes....

I dunno, let just get this sh*t into ppls head and see what happens. Im just preparing for the worst....

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason I have to repeat myself every page is because only 0.01% of people read each page. Let me say it again, s-equol was never a 'core' ingredient. PGE1 was the sole discovery drug. Brotzu said himself that equol was an after-thought addition. Let me explain for the 50th time what s-equol is:

s-equol is a soy isoflavone (which is a common ingredient in decades-old hairloss products). Their main function is to attract to estrogen receptors, whose expression have been studied to play a role in telogen to anagen induction. Also, I didn't look too hard, but here's a quote from the abstract of a 2002 study with no mention of equol: "soybean isoflavones are known to inhibit 5 alpha-reductase" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12416261

Remember, because I understand I've said this over 20 times: PGE1 was the 'discovery' drug, which he changed to the precursor DGLA. S-Equol+L-carnitine were after-thoughts that he
If that is the case then if this goes systemic thats going to f*** alot of ppl up just like Fina. Like I said b4, if the S-Equol goes systemic and binds to DHT receptors all over the body, then your body will not be able to use the Androgens in your body (all the receptors would be blocked by the S-E) creating virtually the same effect as not having any Androgens (what Fina does) in the first place....

Considering Hasson and Wong created Topical Fina with Liposomes which were supposed to prevent the Fina from going systemic which failed I really dont know what is going to happen.

Considering this is not even a an actual pharmacuetical compound (FDA) etc etc, it kind of blows my mind that ppl are going to drop €130 per month of a liquid version of saw palmetto with liposomes....

I dunno, let just get this sh*t into ppls head and see what happens. Im just preparing for the worst....
ive been using liposomal finasteride from HW and I haven’t had sides. Been using for 4 months and got horrible sides at 3 months with the pill