Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4998B5F5-6A46-4F05-8248-524AA5BA1D7F.jpeg
That's because you have absolutely zero clue of what the telogen phase is. It's not that when a hair follicle reaches telogen phase automatically falls instantly, it doesn't absolutely work this way. Instead, the telogen phase lasts a bunch of months in which the hair 'stops being alive', meaning that it stops its growth and stands up but in a dead state. The telogen hairs are the most prone to fall if pinched in a pull test. If this lotion changes the ratio of the anagen/telogen, the hairs you still have on your head will have a longer life than in their previous cycle, but the hair cycle lasts far more than the 6 months covered by the study. Anyways, the regrowth was there, was just very disappointing.
What you are referring to is the kenogen phase, where the follicle rests without producing any hair after the telogen phase, but this is not the case.
Attached to the study there are photos, results with statistical analysis, trichograms, scalp biopsies, graphs, and even videodermoscopies. If you believe they are false/fake, why should they have lied only on Anagen and Telogen ratio when they could do pump also the regrowth aspect (far more important) ?

I never ever said that the lotion is scam or Brotzu senior is a scammer, quote me on that if otherwise. The only one I began to bash in these months after sitri is Beps but I never seriously called scam even on him. I really think, as someone said, that Brotzu discovered something but since the studies are cryptic/unconclusive, I can't know how much this sh*t is going to work properly. Indeed, you would agree with the fact that having only the professor's words for 2 years, this story was based on faith primarily, and for all the arguments we debated in these years I decided to believe what Brotzu was saying. But since I'm not blind nor stupid, after the very first real occasion where he could have proved what he always said and instead he failed to deliver that, I obviously changed my mind a fair bit (and I'm ready to do it again if he will show something good at November's Sitri). It was the perfect occasion to show everybody the proof to all his claims since 2015, after confirming them even 2 days before the congress ("fidia study confirms my first trials", he told me on a private mail just before it) and delivered 1/100 of what he promised. There are no excuses for the fact that he didn't show practically any of what we were expecting, and he had the perfect opportunity at that congress with this study, that's unquestionable. Since I'm not brainless, and since nobody found a good excuse for why he brang such underwhelming results, I convinced myself that what was presented were the real capacities of the lotion. I'd be a fool if I still fully believed in this since like I did in 2016 (when it was more of a matter of having faith than now), don't you agree?
Unfortunately, I can't find any fun in this...

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mixed with minoxidil and pop a finasteride pill ED.

Lizard man can finally say what he’s been waiting to say for over a year.. I TOLD YOU ALL SO

Bet he’s sat in his mums basement now with a big smile on his face for the night.. well done mate

br1

Reaction score
Lizard man can finally say what he’s been waiting to say for over a year.. I TOLD YOU ALL SO

Bet he’s sat in his mums basement now with a big smile on his face for the night.. well done mate
I have been saying that for a long time. I wish this could do something for our hair.. but....

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because you have absolutely zero clue of what the telogen phase is. It's not that when a hair follicle reaches telogen phase automatically falls instantly, it doesn't absolutely work this way. Instead, the telogen phase lasts a bunch of months in which the hair 'stops being alive', meaning that it stops its growth and stands up but in a dead state. The telogen hairs are the most prone to fall if pinched in a pull test. If this lotion changes the ratio of the anagen/telogen, the hairs you still have on your head will have a longer life than in their previous cycle, but the hair cycle lasts far more than the 6 months covered by the study. Anyways, the regrowth was there, was just very disappointing.
What you are referring to is the kenogen phase, where the follicle rests without producing any hair after the telogen phase, but this is not the case.
Attached to the study there are photos, results with statistical analysis, trichograms, scalp biopsies, graphs, and even videodermoscopies. If you believe they are false/fake, why should they have lied only on Anagen and Telogen ratio when they could do pump also the regrowth aspect (far more important) ?

I never ever said that the lotion is scam or Brotzu senior is a scammer, quote me on that if otherwise. The only one I began to bash in these months after sitri is Beps but I never seriously called scam even on him. I really think, as someone said, that Brotzu discovered something but since the studies are cryptic/unconclusive, I can't know how much this sh*t is going to work properly. Indeed, you would agree with the fact that having only the professor's words for 2 years, this story was based on faith primarily, and for all the arguments we debated in these years I decided to believe what Brotzu was saying. But since I'm not blind nor stupid, after the very first real occasion where he could have proved what he always said and instead he failed to deliver that, I obviously changed my mind a fair bit (and I'm ready to do it again if he will show something good at November's Sitri). It was the perfect occasion to show everybody the proof to all his claims since 2015, after confirming them even 2 days before the congress ("fidia study confirms my first trials", he told me on a private mail just before it) and delivered 1/100 of what he promised. There are no excuses for the fact that he didn't show practically any of what we were expecting, and he had the perfect opportunity at that congress with this study, that's unquestionable. Since I'm not brainless, and since nobody found a good excuse for why he brang such underwhelming results, I convinced myself that what was presented were the real capacities of the lotion. I'd be a fool if I still fully believed in this since like I did in 2016 (when it was more of a matter of having faith than now), don't you agree?
Unfortunately, I can't find any fun in this...

I never once said it falls out immediately. The telogen phase is when the hair has stopped growing and it's the end of its life cycle and it's ready to fall out, and yes, like you said, it lasts months. It's also proposed that the actual shedding deserves its own phase, called 'exogen'. The so called 'kenogen' phase is also just a theoretical phase coined to describe an empty follicle in telogen that's waiting to become anagen. And with genetic loss, this dormancy lasts longer than it does in a healthy follicle, which is why the anagen/telogen ratio is lower in those with genetic loss.

The problem is, it's just simple math. If you have fewer hairs in telogen (which includes 'kenogen'), then you must have more hairs in anagen. If you have more hairs in anagen than you did before, then you have regrowth. There's no two ways about it.

In the grand scheme of the hair's life cycle, yes, 6 months isn't long. But if the lotion showed an increase in the anagen/telogen ratio by 6 months, then there would be more hairs to show for it.

It's even theorized that a large portion of the 'regrowth' people see from minoxidil is just from the shortening of the transition from telogen to anagen (and the prolonging of anagen).

So if minoxidil does it and there's regrowth, and this lotion also is claimed to do it, and there's no regrowth. What am I supposed to think.

We're both googling this info, so let's not get too high on the horse.

Reactions: br1

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
trinov-lozione-anticaduta-uomo-donna-bravifarmacie_2_.jpg

At least it looks cool.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing really surprising has happened. But the question remains the same: how did the homemade lotion group obtain so incredible results?

Other treatments they were on?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately This is a complete bullshit post mixed with delusional analysis based on Anus theory that people in this forum will believe it and considered it as fact.

Everything I've said is fact with no analysis whatsoever. All you have to do is type any keyword related to hair loss into google, and hundreds of research papers magically appear. Inside these papers is what's called information. I post that information here. I know it sounds crazy, but it works and you should try it some time. Though I do understand it's a lot easier to just continue doing what you've been doing, which is just say "no you're wrong and a liar and a stupidhead" yet never seem to have an actual argument of your own. You're good at it so why even bother doing anything else. At least 7th sense actually tries to form a reasonable argument.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other treatments they were on?
Yes, they possibly have taken Finasteride and \ or Minoxidil. But what's the point? I just don't see much sense in saying that you're using Brotzu lotion, but instead of that start N-th Finasteride pack.

Also, I can't understand why all those DIY experts have left us. How many people did we see? At least 3, and literally, no one from them is visiting hair loss forums. That's weird, because we have here a lot of threads where people came here in order to show something new to others. One more thing I noticed is that this forum leaves only 2 types of people:
- Those who are happy. (Good experience with meds, successful transplant)
- And those who accepted the fate.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only effective treatment for androgenetic alopecia is still finasteride in big old 2018
Who would’ve thought...
I mean propecia is a real shitty drug and we all like to sh*t on merck but they actually came up with the only effective treatment. That is if you can handle its terrible sides of course.
Kinda sad if you ask me...

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only effective treatment for androgenetic alopecia is still finasteride in big old 2018

Of course, lucky me, the only effective treatment didn't work at all for me, which is why I'm one of those poor desperate blokes lining up to try just about anything, including shady lotions with even more shady studies to back up it's 'effectiveness'. FML