Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, the site is probably fake given that it has a ridiculous grammar mistake in it (it says Informations instead of information).

Although it does claim that www.trinovhair.com is a copyright? Hmmm

Anyone can throw the little Copyright © sign infront of the website name...

I do think this is a troll website and honestly saddens me that someone has gone to the lengths to even do this..

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s troll not an official site...not professional and grammatical errors. Whoever did this....English is not their first language. So pathetic.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone can throw the little Copyright © sign infront of the website name...

I do think this is a troll website and honestly saddens me that someone has gone to the lengths to even do this..

It's kinda funny though.. Says a lot about that person. And a lot about us.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going on Fidia's website, they've removed the September announcement of the lotion being released...

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you go to the news page, it's not there anymore. The direct link still works though

https://www.fidiapharma.com/en/news/2018/,1030

Huh ?
upload_2018-10-24_22-1-15.png

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It took whoever did it probably 10 minutes. And if even just 10 people signed up for the 'newsletter', they've already made their money back and more.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Though not as fruitful as it once was, email newsletters that shill products still play a large role in affiliate marketing. Nowadays only the most gullible people are the target audience because they have the highest conversion rate. So naturally anyone that gave their email to that site fits the bill.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird thing is in 6 months time this thread will be dead and we'll all know for sure one way or another. No more moaning about pictures or lack thereof, there'll be more pictures than you know what to do with. No more arguing, fidia/ Brotzu will either be the saviour or the devil.

Reactions: br1