Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys quick question and sorry if im being stupid - you know how one of brotzus main results is this little girl, surely her hair growing back can be completely unrelated to the lotion as alopecia comes and goes in general?

Attachments

• BrotzuAA.png
    BrotzuAA.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 385

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys quick question and sorry if im being stupid - you know how one of brotzus main results is this little girl, surely her hair growing back can be completely unrelated to the lotion as alopecia comes and goes in general?

Yes. That's been one of the critiques of giving that as evidence. Alopecia areta can just randomly decide it's not up for the task of suppressing growth anymore and the hair can come back without intervention.

Edit: Regardless, most of us here are experiencing androgenic loss. Even if Brotzu did something for alopecia (thank goodness for those who suffer from it, obviously), but it doesn't exactly help us, and it certainly goes against what he's said up until now.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps cant even save the 3 strands of hair left on his own scalp.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jimm do you consider yourself to be among the biggest supporters of teh glorious Brotzu lozione?

Definitely not. Just come here because it’s the only thing I see happening in the not-to-distant future (whether it works or not. And most signs point to it not working). Plus, I’ve been here since the beginning. If this does absolutely nothing, I’m just gonna be done with it all. Not gonna keep spending my life like this.

Also, I enjoy the community. Some guys are good to talk to, others fun to mess with.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely not. Just come here because it’s the only thing I see happening in the not-to-distant future (whether it works or not. And most signs point to it not working). Plus, I’ve been here since the beginning. If this does absolutely nothing, I’m just gonna be done with it all. Not gonna keep spending my life like this.

Also, I enjoy the community. Some guys are good to talk to, others fun to mess with.

Okay, bro. Just curious:) Fingers crossed that it does something:-0

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just incase people are still wondering if the website is legit:

upload_2018-10-25_15-51-46.png

"Our website is not official, but anyway will provide you many great news and informations about Trinov lotion."

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just incase people are still wondering if the website is legit:

View attachment 102825

"Our website is not official, but anyway will provide you many great news and informations about Trinov lotion."

Write him back: “Oh, thanks for answering all of our concerns you spurious thespian. Always good to try to keep a shitty troll going if you can help it.”

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia can’t respond to an email to their own customer service but some random US site goes up and all of a sudden they’re gleefully communicative. f*** right off with that petty sh*t.

RichieRich

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone summarise the latest news on this? Been away for a while and seen a video saying its finally being released?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone summarise the latest news on this? Been away for a while and seen a video saying its finally being released?

Some dumb c*** did this: trinovhair.com

Then, after reading the forum and seeing how ridiculous people perceived him to be, he updated us to inform us that "Our website is not official, but anyway will provide you many great news and informations about Trinov lotion."

Either just trolling, or he's fishing for emails.