Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

jiggo

Reaction score
Crescina was the ultimate italian snake oil compound, so much that it became a meme in Italy.

People nowadays use Crescina as a joke. Like if you say you're going bald, people will jokingly answer "i guess you need to buy Crescina then? Lol"

Crescina also means Regrowing in italian, so the name of the product is scammy as f***.

Basically, it became infamous because it got a CRAZY amount of marketing in Italy, so much that you would see ads for it on TV all the f*****g time.

So, because of this massive marketing, normies outside of the hair loss forum communities got scammed, HARD.
And a lot of people started believing the ads, saying that hair loss had gotten cured.

Crescina is infamous because it represents everything wrong with hair loss treatments:

It had it all:
- Fake study promising good % of regrowth (10-15%)
- Massive marketing
- Easy to use, just apply to the head
- Reputable doctor

And it was just f*****g water. It never regrew anything on ANYONE!
Because of all the marketing, there are still NPC people that think that it works.
FFS, my ex girlfriend wanted to buy me Crescina once i told her i was thinning.

So the Ieson guys are basically saying thay Trinov will probably be the new Crescina.

Which ingredients of Crescina should have an effect on hair loss? Also no advertising was done for Trinov since today.

Imre Attila

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, if this thing even able to maintain my head, i would still feel happy for it. I never expect something like turn peoples hair NW7 to NW0, but don't you guys think maybe it can help for the ones who have NW2 or NW3? By the way there is an interesting topic about hair clone in UK, i suggest you to just look it up.
Note: I am half Hungarian half Turkish and English grammer is totally a stranger to me, i am sorry for my possible mistakes.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it difficult, unfortunately, to believe that Trinov will prove capable of maintenance, never mind regrowth; that said I admit that I will probably try it. What is interesting, is that the Crescina product was apparently advertised quite substantially, despite its ineffectiveness.

NoWay5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha u old baldies are trying so hard not to get your hopes up so that they dont get crushed again. Its a little pathetic how you’ve been denying every step brotzu has made so far. “Its not real!” “It wont be released” “its gonna get delayed again.” Like a high school girl whos too afraid to let on that she has a crush on her friend in case that friend is going to break her heart... so sweet! I know you secretly all are dying for brotzu to work.

I get it, this way whatever happens, you win. If brotzu doesnt work-you were right, if brotzu does work, who cares, you get your hair and win anyway.

Brotzu will bring you back a minimum of 2 NWs and you will all rejoice. Trust me on this. Except for that weirdo that keeps saying bro. He will lose all his hair and develop albinism.

Last edited:

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha u old baldies are trying so hard not to get your hopes up so that they dont get crushed again. Its a little pathetic how you’ve been denying every step brotzu has made so far. “Its not real!” “It wont be released” “its gonna get delayed again.” Like a high school girl whos too afraid to let on that she has a crush on her friend in case that friend is going to break her heart... so sweet! I know you secretly all are dying for brotzu to work.

I get it, this way whatever happens, you win. If brotzu doesnt work-you were right, if brotzu does work, who cares, you get your hair and win anyway.

Brotzu will bring you back a minimum of 2 NWs and you will all rejoice. Trust me on this. Except for that weirdo that keeps saying bro. He will lose all his hair and develop albinism.

You ARE Beps63

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lmao! Great post:)

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got back from a date with Fidia's daughter and she said her father, who used to be slick bald, now had a full head of hair. She had asked him how he did it and he started to mouth "Br" but caught himself. Then he winked and told her he can't say anything until December. A few days later she was at her parents house for dinner and he spilled a drink on his shirt and asked her to run and grab a clean one from his room. While she was going through his drawers, she saw it. Instructions on the maintenance and upkeep of a hair system.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

yep, other poster is right. f*** you, beps63

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny read from IESON. I'll translate:

" Hello everyone, I'm sorry to disappoint your guess, but here unfortunately the only company that will earn much from the sale of Trinov is Fidia only, because, in addition to having decided to let the product be available only to the pharmacies, they will reserve one very low discount to us dealers for a product that at the launch will 'officially' cost €75 for 30ml.
Our offer in pre-sale (65€) I think is a middle cost between the price at which they will sell from December and our purchase price, in which the margin of earnings for us pharmacies is derisory.

I think it will be impossible to find it for less than 65€, unless dealers wanted to change money without making any profit.

Closing that after all the rivers of words and expectations that have been spent on this and other forums, it seems foolish to quibble on pricing policies that we are not depositaries.
I believe that everyone out there finds expensive a product that costs €75 for 30ml, but thousands of people have praised Trinov for years, to the point of obliging Fidia itself to anticipate the marketing of several months ..... now that the request is satisfied, you just have to try it !! :D:D "

The user Galenico is one of the pharmacists of S.Antonio which is offering Trinov at 70€. Basically he is mocking us. If even a pharmacist mocks us for the intention to blindly buy one of his products, it's really over. Another hit to the Brotzu Church. Lmao

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He seems rightfully pissed off at low margins, but he didn't say anything about product effectiveness - for which I, myself, have low expectations based on Brotzu's admissions