Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, over that time period I definitely wouldn’t expect it to. But usually people bottom out after 2 years and come to either drop it or hop on finasteride. If minoxidil would treat me good for 2 years I’d jump on it. People just trash the hell out of it

Try it if you haven't yet. No point in waiting. At the very least it's going to delay your hairloss.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you haven’t figured it out already, this lotion probably isn’t going to work. Abandon this thread, abandon this product, and let it die.

Put your faith into Lord Tsuji and The Apostles (Samsumed, Replicel, Follicum, Hairclone, etc.)

These firms offer real science-based hope. This Brotzu lotion is a pile of sh*t.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
b) 18 to 55 years of age (males) or 30 to 60 years of age (females)
Mean age of men was 46.6 ± 6.4 years (range, 32-55)
They weren't even able measure the age of the participants :D

I hope he has not been convicted, but this is the editor in chief of the magazine where the Brotzu / Trinov article has been published
https://www.fedaiisf.it/torello-lotti-appello-condanna-piu-dura/

Anyway, the publication should not have good reviewers, the simple mathematical calculation of age is a tip
https://pericles.pericles-prod.lite...journal/15298019/homepage/editorialboard.html

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a scam... unbelievable
BQT4F3

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you haven’t figured it out already, this lotion probably isn’t going to work. Abandon this thread, abandon this product, and let it die.

Put your faith into Lord Tsuji and The Apostles (Samsumed, Replicel, Follicum, Hairclone, etc.)

These firms offer real science-based hope. This Brotzu lotion is a pile of sh*t.

Nope, it will 100% work. It's been scientifically proven in the trial....just one more month til I can rock my thick NW1...so excited! :D

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess this is all we need to know:

Conclusions Results of the present study show that the formulations under investigation were safe and effective to prevent and attenuate hair loss in men and women having a hair loss pattern typical of androgenetic alopecia. Further studies should be carried out to investigate how their effectiveness compares with other treatments and assess their dose-response profile as well as their long-term effect and their efficacy in treating different forms of alopecia.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They replaced the shitty male Sitri results with the 'leaked' results, assumedly leaked by the people who had early access to this publication.

Also the study itself said there was no increase in hair count. So how the hell do people think there's regrowth when factually there is no measurable regrowth? In order to get the regrowth you think you're seeing, there'd need to be hundreds upon hundreds of new hairs.
Actually, it says this on page 2:

"Daily topical applications of the lotions resulted in a hair count that significantly increased for women and marginally increased for men after 6 months of treatment."

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know history is littered with plausible sounding hairloss scams. But has there ever actually been and scam or totally ineffective product put out by a pharma company (i.e. Fidia)?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's at least going to be a good maintenance alternative to Finasteride
`
The discovery that Brotzu made was the DLGA, this was in the original patent. Equol was just thrown in after.

So this lotion is more like minoxidil than finasteride, yet the results are much worse than 6 months of minoxidil, so it's likely not worth a dime.

Imre Attila

My Regimen
Reaction score
It really looks like Italian version of Turkish shitty lotions and I am pretty sure it will not work for majority like %99 but it might be a chance for peoples in their early 20s who only have early loss. however did Fidia say anything about which area will Trinov work best like top of the head or crown on the back or sides on the front?

By the way, i guess price of the Trinov will quite expensive at the first step for surprise heist because baldie dudes eventually will understand that this thing is scam and will not buy it again. So don't surprise if it costs more than 100 Euro.

Reactions: br1

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, it says this on page 2:

"Daily topical applications of the lotions resulted in a hair count that significantly increased for women and marginally increased for men after 6 months of treatment."
They say that, but then in the chart at the bottom they show the exact numbers:
Male: T0 = 144, T6 = 146.
Fem : T0 = 161, T6 = 163.
Wow, 2 more hair than before in that area. Now yes, that's just a small area, however it's weird. Especially since the difference in hair count in the data is the same for both male and female, but they say it increased significantly for women compared to marginally for men. So what's that about?

They also say that the TrichoScan only measures a 0.728 cm2 area. There being 144 hairs per 0.728cm2 seems oddly high for one of the balding areas of the male depicted.

It's likely that the scan includes virtually invisible vellus hairs in the sample area, but it's still fishy. It's likely that it'd just be 2 more vellus hairs staying in anagen longer. Which is 'good' in the sense that some sort of benefit is reaching the follicles, but it's also not great if they never become terminal.

It's still a bad sign when 1 of only 2 culminating diagrams of the study measure subject satisfaction.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is just longer.

Whether this lotion will help us or not, those photos show a clear improvement on the temples. Look at how thin B's temples are, you think you can get the coverage seen in the last photo just by having longer hair? A better argument would be that the hair is wet but even so I'd still say there's an improvement.