Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: Today I went to 3 pharmacies in Milan (the de facto capital of Italy so if it's not here...it's nowhere in Italy).
The first one told me that they got many requests but the wholesaler that supply them the drugs could only get a limited amount of Trinov from Fidia and already finished them. They urged them to restock.

Then I went to the two biggest pharmacies in Milan. They told me that the drug got so many requests that Fidia couldn't keep up with the demand. So initially they delayed the selling date to increase production and try to meet the demand but it still wasn't enough. They told me they couldn't even sell it to all the people that pre-ordered it, just to some of them.
They couldn't tell me exactly when it could be available again...it depends on Fidia and how fast they can produce it and supply it.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Fidia will increase the price even more considering they can't even produce it quick enough. It's just the law of supply and demand. We will see.

I guess this answer to people who thought nobody would buy it because the price was too high LOL

Last edited:

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered it from efarma, a few minutes later the price had dropped to € 63, no idea why... now it's back to 71.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, this is hilarious, hopefully it wokrs as advertised side free, otherwise Im going to have to give fidia troll of the century award for scamming so many baldites around the world... fml....

on another note Fidia stock just tanked to 4Euro, time to buy? Short term quarterlys should send it back to at least 8 Euro by next July.... easy double.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, this is hilarious, hopefully it wokrs as advertised side free, otherwise Im going to have to give fidia troll of the century award for scamming so many baldites around the world... fml....

on another note Fidia stock just tanked to 4Euro, time to buy? Short term quarterlys should send it back to at least 8 Euro by next July.... easy double.

That’s a different Fidia’s stock

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Update: Today I went to 3 pharmacies in Milan (the de facto capital of Italy so if it's not here...it's nowhere in Italy).
The first one told me that they got many requests but the wholesaler that supply them the drugs could only get a limited amount of Trinov from Fidia and already finished them. They urged them to restock.

Then I went to the two biggest pharmacies in Milan. They told me that the drug got so many requests that Fidia couldn't keep up with the demand. So initially they delayed the selling date to increase production and try to meet the demand but it still wasn't enough. They told me they couldn't even sell it to all the people that pre-ordered it, just to some of them.
They couldn't tell me exactly when it could be available again...it depends on Fidia and how fast they can produce it and supply it.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Fidia will increase the price even more considering they can't even produce it quick enough. It's just the law of supply and demand. We will see.

I guess this answer to people who thought nobody would buy it because the price was too high LOL
Let's hope at least some of the people who were able to get their hands on it post their progress as time goes on.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Belgravia centre said on the 4. Dez. It is unlikely that the product (trinov) will be available this year.
They must have got some really great reporters :D

And they do not know if it will be a medication or a cosmetic.
Sometimes I wonder if why the reporters do not come here and ask us. It seems often we are ahead of them.

upload_2018-12-10_19-58-18.png

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

arent they private? What stock are you talking about ?

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score

How come then are Italian pharmacies offering discounts on the R.R.P? you would think if it was really in that much demand they wouldn't need to offer a discount.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
excuse me ? isnt forum like these the place for non-responders, etc. to bash finasteride and everything else rather than pushing it ?

those with great result never come to these places
I think these magical “great responders” don’t exist

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to completely stop with memes, but fidia is literally meme itself. Made in a hurry so the dankery is low.
2on1ul.jpg

2on2h6.jpg

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol They didn't even make enough to keep up with demand in the first few DAYS of sale? What a joke.