Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why isnt this being sold on the official website? I'm assuming they'll eventually try to get this stuff out to other websites like amazon and whatnot? no? seems like a confusing way to release it by only having it available on random italian online pharmacies. And the website doesnt even mention that its available now...

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** it I'm ordering more CB-03-01 until they figure this sh*t out. I knew scientists were bad with business but I didn't think they were this bad.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like there have been some updates to Trinovanticaduta.com

However there is no information on buying online yet

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
why isnt this being sold on the official website? I'm assuming they'll eventually try to get this stuff out to other websites like amazon and whatnot? no? seems like a confusing way to release it by only having it available on random italian online pharmacies. And the website doesnt even mention that its available now...

Indeed. Something is way off with this whole thing.
Nothing makes sense. I just hope that in a few months we'll all have a good laugh on page 2743
and be like "remember how on page 1448 we worried too much?"

and then on 2020 there will be a movie about this thread, called "Brohemian Rhapsody".
("Is this a real lotion? Is this just fantasy? Caught without toppik, no escape from DHT"...)

afghan

Reaction score
Update: Today I went to 3 pharmacies in Milan (the de facto capital of Italy so if it's not here...it's nowhere in Italy).
The first one told me that they got many requests but the wholesaler that supply them the drugs could only get a limited amount of Trinov from Fidia and already finished them. They urged them to restock.

Then I went to the two biggest pharmacies in Milan. They told me that the drug got so many requests that Fidia couldn't keep up with the demand. So initially they delayed the selling date to increase production and try to meet the demand but it still wasn't enough. They told me they couldn't even sell it to all the people that pre-ordered it, just to some of them.
They couldn't tell me exactly when it could be available again...it depends on Fidia and how fast they can produce it and supply it.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Fidia will increase the price even more considering they can't even produce it quick enough. It's just the law of supply and demand. We will see.

I guess this answer to people who thought nobody would buy it because the price was too high LOL

apparently this pharmacy https://www.facebook.com/DottorCattaneo/ in Milan has them. They even posted a small video of the lotion on their fb page.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Said it a lot of times. If this is Not working, this whole thing is the best scam in History. A reputable dr., faked pictures of homemade lotion, a 3 years ”Delay” and so on.

Until now, we don’t know anyone who was able to buy this lotion. How likely is it, that noone out of this addicted thread got even one bottle? Did some random guys just Walk
Into all pharmacies and thought: oh trinov sounds Nice iam going to buy 10 bottles for 700 Dollars, so that it was sold out before anyone of those who Waited 3 years and knew the release date, was able to buy? Or is it just another great marketing move?

This makes the whole thing Even more fishy to me.

And yes I Know this sounds like conspiracy theory.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take back every bad thing I said about the lotion. I just rubbed it into my scalp and I can already see little hairs if I zoom in real close.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
The updates on the official website include the announcement of a dietary supplement and a "restoring" shampoo under the same name.